• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so disappointed in you guys. Over twelve hours and not a single post?

Arkham Ivy statue is painted and I'm.....not a fan.
bm_aa_statue_4_580_5387976feba964.22141087-noscale.jpg

chrono01

Weekend's are kind of slow, figure-wise, since websites don't generally update then. I'm sure things will pick up again tomorrow!

Sorry to keep pimping my own stuff, but I thought you guys might like these turntables I made. I tried to get Nonon looking like a real prototype. Added a bonus Ryuko I did a while back as well.

As I said before, I hope to have these printed in the future, so they will turn out to be figures :D

Nonon
Ryuko

In the mean time I'm currently waiting for Deep Sea Miku, Kamael and Sheryl Nome... Dunno where Nome is going.

kewlmyc

Sorry to keep pimping my own stuff, but I thought you guys might like these turntables I made. I tried to get Nonon looking like a real prototype. Added a bonus Ryuko I did a while back as well.

As I said before, I hope to have these printed in the future, so they will turn out to be figures :D

Nonon
Ryuko

In the mean time I'm currently waiting for Deep Sea Miku, Kamael and Sheryl Nome... Dunno where Nome is going.
I'll say it again, if that Nonon was real, I would buy the hell out of it. Good job dude.

Superflat

I'm so disappointed in you guys. Over twelve hours and not a single post?

Arkham Ivy statue is painted and I'm.....not a fan.

Daaaa hell??

The flat coloring looks so bad. Like it was just a flat transparent red layer put over the image in photoshop.

It just looks super cheap overall.

Bombless

Nonon
Ryuko

Mom got Deep Sea Miku the other day, she was taunting me with it over Skype. I kind of regret not getting her. Kamael is on the way. Sheryl....looked weird. Looking forward to pictures/impressions.

As for your 3d work...the minute you 3dprint Nonon I'll be on the Eurostar to come and pick one up! Ryuuko looks good too but is overshadowed by Nonon's fantabulous pose.

darklin0

Banned
I don't know about you guys but I caved for Shiro the day I saw her up for preorder. I don't know how some of you can hold it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom