• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
if only the rest of them were wet~

3QLCer0.png

Ryuuroden

I really wish you hadn't shown this to me. Anyone have any experience ordering from Crunchyroll?

Your wallet is already dead. I've never had an issue with them sides the fact you have to wait a while after release in japan to get it. When you get those prices tho its worth it.

darklin0

Banned
Your wallet is already dead. I've never had an issue with them sides the fact you have to wait a while after release in japan to get it. When you get those prices tho its worth it.
Is it pay on release or once you put the preoder down? I may use them now for future purchases if the deals continue to be this good.

Aerocrane

Can you help me out here a bit FigureGAF? I just got my first Revoltech, a EVA-08 Beta ver. and the leg joints don't seem to move too well. Is it possible to take apart the joints and put them back together or do something else to improve the movement?

kewlmyc

I really wish you hadn't shown this to me. Anyone have any experience ordering from Crunchyroll?

Is it pay on release or once you put the preoder down? I may use them now for future purchases if the deals continue to be this good.

It is pay up front, but with a deal like this, it is kinda hard to pass up.

I'll bite. I'm in no hurry to get it anyway.

EDIT: Also, use SHINJI75 as a coupon code, and you'll get free standard shipping.

omlet

Man, Alter won't quit with that franchise.

I don't have a Fate yet but I like the look of that one. Will have to keep an eye on how it turns out painted. I have some of their StrikerS figures and I like them (Hayate, Teana, Rein, getting Subaru soon). I don't know why they would quit the franchise, I'm sure it makes great money for them :p

And I still haven't caved on the Shiro. If it didn't have that crown I probably would buy it... wallet saved.

This is like a zombie epidemic. Every new infected does his darnest to infect others.

Good thing I'm immune.

I dunno Bombless, you seem to be very vocal about not ordering Shiro, more so than normal. I think it is just you trying to convince yourself it isn't gonna get ordered. When deep down you know the opposite is true. Why torture yourself buddy, hit that preorder button. Everything will be all better then :D

I dunno Bombless, you seem to be very vocal about not ordering Shiro, more so than normal. I think it is just you trying to convince yourself it isn't gonna get ordered. When deep down you know the opposite is true. Why torture yourself buddy, hit that preorder button. Everything will be all better then :D

Haha

I added Kamael to my June order. I HAD TO! Maybe I'll email them and have them separate her so I can get her sooner. I NEED HER!!!

So let's place our bets. Who's getting delayed this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom