• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffy

Waiwaitwait...
A MH prize figure?

Could this mean... Maybe... Actual PVC scale figures from MH coming?... Capcom plz
Paging through Yahoo Japan's auctions, Banpresto's made a number of different Monster Hunter prize figures but none seem to be very large. Fancier scale figures might be a bit much to hope for.

kewlmyc

Aww yeah, Guilty Gear. Though I expect the 12/31 date is just a placeholder. I'll be amazed if it hits that date.

Haha, no shit. It says Winter 2014 which technically can carry over into next year. I expect it a month or so after the Japanese release, which should be in January.

Einbroch

Banned
Will add when I get home Monday. PSN ID: Einbroch

Shadow of Mordor, Dragon Age, Far Cry, Assassin's Creed... Lots of good games this winter.

Haha, no shit. It says Winter 2014 which technically can carry over into next year. I expect it a month or so after the Japanese release, which should be in January.

Which would put it right around the release of Bloodborne.

Shadow of Mordor, Dragon Age, Far Cry, Assassin's Creed... Lots of good games this winter.

I'm not sure about Assassin's Creed, yet. But yes to everything else. Already have Mordor. And Dragon Age is paid off already.

kewlmyc

Sent you one as well.

I'll probably get Shadow of Mordor later on, but DA and AC don't interest me. Far Cry I might get for PC later on if the port is any good.

Bombless

Mom update™

Visited her yesterday and she surprised me with new figure displays!
jvMYpHS.jpg
JbHajQT.jpg
Santa Miku arrived super early. I did not attempt the obvious early Christmas joke.

I got a very cold "Shut up" when I pointed out that Santa Miku kinda blocked the view of Mahou Shoujo Snow Miku. After I got home she let me know that she had rearranged the nendo display though haha.

Also Einbroch, this was ordered.
XGt9fg6.jpg

Finally been watching GITS Arise(meh) but man its making me hyped for Figma Motoko.
actually even though I hate the design I might buy Arise Motoko as well when she releases.

I'd probably buy her combat and S2 trenchcoat versions to.

Sweet Ivy

The quality will be good, rest assured. You can drool some more here: http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2014/08/22/18th-scale-racing-miku-2014-ver/
Done ;)!

Here's a review of Sorceress:

[Possible NSFW ads on the side]

http://maruran.bloggeek.jp/archives/40503775.html

And yes, her box seems rather large.

Sorceress! Many Photos! I love her hat! I found that depending on the angle of photograph, you can really get some different looks out of Sorceress, but they almost all involve "sultry." Like Elf (and unlike Amazon), Sorceress looks just as great in person as she does in photos. Hope you enjoy!

And the full lineup:
Looks great, love the face/expression!!

Any news on whether they'll tackle the males? I'd love the wizard, I played him and think he would look great!

PS4 friends! Add me!

PSN: Freezasaurus
Considered you added. I'm probably not touching the thing until Bloodborne or Guilty Gear come out though. Destiny was a big lot of nothing.

Adding you all, playing Shadow of Mordor as well, I'm sure the game purposely places captains near each other so you get overwhelmed at times lol
Edit: I'm happy most people in my friends list has different avatars lol, think the only duplicate is Dissidia Cloud XD

Bombless

Done ;)!
Looks great, love the face/expression!!

Any news on whether they'll tackle the males? I'd love the wizard, I played him and think he would look great!

A+ is making the Fighter in polystone at 1/4 scale. They haven't announced any other males as far as I know :(

george_us

Sorceress! Many Photos! I love her hat! I found that depending on the angle of photograph, you can really get some different looks out of Sorceress, but they almost all involve "sultry." Like Elf (and unlike Amazon), Sorceress looks just as great in person as she does in photos. Hope you enjoy!

And the full lineup:
Based Giolon. Amazing pics as always, can't wait to get my hands on Sorceress. Her, POP Edition Z Kuzan, and my iPhone 6 should be here tomorrow. One of the few times I'm looking forward to Monday lol.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Awesome pics once again, makes the wait that much easier...

Adding you all, playing Shadow of Mordor as well, I'm sure the game purposely places captains near each other so you get overwhelmed at times lol

Ha ha, I noticed that. There's one guy early-game who has these poison knives, and he's killed me twice so far. Of course, it's only because I was fighting like, three captains at once. He's the very next one I'm going after. This shit ends now.

Bombless mom best taste confirmed.

It's kind of funny how that whole thing started.

So I unboxed Starfire today. She's so pretty! The only issue is that she has no base, just her penis rock, and this one seems to lean forward just a little too much, which makes her wobbly and a little top-heavy. It seems okay if I just push her up against the back of the bookcase she's in, as then I guess it gives the backside of the rock the support it needs. Still slightly disappointing, though.

Ha ha, I noticed that. There's one guy early-game who has these poison knives, and he's killed me twice so far. Of course, it's only because I was fighting like, three captains at once. He's the very next one I'm going after. This shit ends now.
Yeah the poisoners can be a right bastard lol, hope you'll have the amusing experience of seeing one of the Uruk living to their names lol, just started the game and ran around for a bit suddenly one of the captain died, "Skoth the Dumb" and turns out apparently he just stayed on top of a fire place XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom