• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriandrr

Ryuuroden

The new Rage of Bahamut anime is really good, guys. Those of you that got your Dark Angel Olivia and other RoB Nendos did gewd.

Still no hope for the KanColle anime.

Yeah it is. I expected it to look nice cause mappa, but it's good in all other aspects too. It also hasn't suffered from "let me tell you how this world works in blatently forced ways" syndrome. Something that plagues shows of the sci fi or fantasy genres.

Yeah it is. I expected it to look nice cause mappa, but it's good in all other aspects too. It also hasn't suffered from "let me tell you how this world works in blatently forced ways" syndrome. Something that plagues shows of the sci fi or fantasy genres.
way more animes suffer from this

if I have to hear "he was able to duck, deflect the attack, and counter with his own" one more fucking time...im just going to snap

Koriandrr

Dude.... am I the only one who can't bare to look at Ace any more?
I just get too sad. I kind of wanted to buy this and the hat replica, but every time I look at it my eyes just start watering....

I really cannot get over this anime
death. 2 years or however long it's been later and I still can't get over it.

that being said, I really want this:
https://kolektakon.com/product/125

0125_06.jpg

Dude.... am I the only one who can't bare to look at Ace any more?
I just get too sad. I kind of wanted to buy this and the hat replica, but every time I look at it my eyes just start watering....

I really cannot get over this anime
death. 2 years or however long it's been later and I still can't get over it.
Haha Oda setted it up well,
especially when nobody really dies in One Piece ;_; you should look at the manga scenes for his death much more brutal, as well as what happens to Whitebeard.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
FOOLISH HUMANS! You DARE to post pictures of "mangums" and "neon droids" and...PORK COWS...when ZIIIIM IS HEEEEEEERE?!

BOW BEFORE YOUR IRKEN CONQUEROR!

O5Gph7S.gif

It's so hard to find affordable Zim figures. We donated ours at some point 10 years ago, so I've been trying to rebuild my Zim collection.

Danferno

FOOLISH HUMANS! You DARE to post pictures of "mangums" and "neon droids" and...PORK COWS...when ZIIIIM IS HEEEEEEERE?!

BOW BEFORE YOUR IRKEN CONQUEROR!

O5Gph7S.gif

It's so hard to find affordable Zim figures. We donated ours at some point 10 years ago, so I've been trying to rebuild my Zim collection.

🎼 Doom doom doomity doom. Doomity doomity doom doom doom. 🎶

really surprise that senran's Asuka (ALTER) hasn't bargain bin and held up on price.

I don't doubt it, and I wasn't planning to buy her. But shit man, you gotta stop with this drive-by negativity. It's getting irritating.

eh I don't see it like that. He is more letting people know what will happen.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Preordered Erica.

And both versions of SK Estiival LE. They'll go half-priced a month after release like SK2 LE (3DS) did.

One of the biggest preorder suckers I am. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom