• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

Looks great, love the face/expression!!

Any news on whether they'll tackle the males? I'd love the wizard, I played him and think he would look great!

No word on the males, though A+ does have a pretty sweet looking figure of Fighter up for pre-order. The bad news? He's Polyresin and 1/4.5 scale so he's super pricey and going to be fragile. They also teased a Sorceress of the same line. MH does do more male figures (One Piece) than any other company though.

Based Giolon. Amazing pics as always, can't wait to get my hands on Sorceress. Her, POP Edition Z Kuzan, and my iPhone 6 should be here tomorrow. One of the few times I'm looking forward to Monday lol.

Awesome pics once again, makes the wait that much easier...

My fav. Thank you Giolon. You sure aren't making waiting for my box any easier though!

Glad you all enjoyed the photos! I'll get back on processing those Rebecca and Ryuuko pics I swear.

So I unboxed Starfire today. She's so pretty! The only issue is that she has no base, just her penis rock, and this one seems to lean forward just a little too much, which makes her wobbly and a little top-heavy. It seems okay if I just push her up against the back of the bookcase she's in, as then I guess it gives the backside of the rock the support it needs. Still slightly disappointing, though.

She's looking pretty great from the pics I've seen, but one thing I noticed that's odd is that she doesn't have the glass eye inserts that nearly all other Bishoujos have these days (and the ones that did in the earlier days were usually the ones w/ the "pink eye" problem). They're just stamped on. I wonder if they just figured since they're green they don't need to bother?

Bombless

Maybe to make her eyes seem more alien?

And hurry up with those other photos man, you keep dangling them just beyond our sight!

Bombless mom best taste confirmed.

If she hadn't taken her I would have. That >_< face is just amazing. Though by the looks of it the mace is too heavy to be held in the air. Still, brilliant nendo.

Man, I just spent four hours or so swapping out figures in my cases. Ugh. I'm not entirely happy with some of the placements, but that can be an ongoing effort. The Dragon's Crown ladies are gorgeous. I'm not crazy about the support under Amazon's leg because it occasionally slides out of place and can be tricky to get back where it really really needs to be due to the angle of her leg. Sometimes the support just slides along the leg until it's in a place that renders it useless. The grip Sorceress has on the frog also seems tenuous. Other than that, they're amazing. I had to put them on a billy shelf because lololol at a detolf shelf. The bases make shit look way too cramped on a single detolf shelf, and it's kind of an eyesore.

Also finally got around to unboxing Needa Schuetlich after months and months, and she went right back in the box. Most frustrating figure I've ever dealt with, and exactly the reason I fucking hate cast-offs. And one of the arms was busted right at the part where the arm connects to the hand. There were alternate arms, but I gave up when it was too frustrating to get her top closed on the side.

Another one I unboxed was PLUM's Okabe, but that was a no-go, as his feet are angled differently and there are no pegs in his base, so he just stands on it. He kept falling on his face. Pity, he would have looked nice next to my new Koto Kurisu.

GSC Frau came out great, and it was fun figuring out how to position all of the empty pocky boxes.

Also, I had to krazy glue Gisen's shoe back on, as it stuck to the base when I took her off of it while the rest of her foot went with the rest of the figure. XD It was an easy fix, though.

It also became apparent how much better DC bishoujos come out than the Marvel onces for some reason. I used to have the Marvel ones on a higher shelf, but swapped them around since I'm more fond of the DC ladies, despite my preference for Marvel comics over DC.

Ryuuroden

Man, I just spent four hours or so swapping out figures in my cases. Ugh. I'm not entirely happy with some of the placements, but that can be an ongoing effort. The Dragon's Crown ladies are gorgeous. I'm not crazy about the support under Amazon's leg because it occasionally slides out of place and can be tricky to get back where it really really needs to be due to the angle of her leg. Sometimes the support just slides along the leg until it's in a place that renders it useless. The grip Sorceress has on the frog also seems tenuous. Other than that, they're amazing. I had to put them on a billy shelf because lololol at a detolf shelf. The bases make shit look way too cramped on a single detolf shelf, and it's kind of an eyesore.

Also finally got around to unboxing Needa Schuetlich after months and months, and she went right back in the box. Most frustrating figure I've ever dealt with, and exactly the reason I fucking hate cast-offs. And one of the arms was busted right at the part where the arm connects to the hand. There were alternate arms, but I gave up when it was too frustrating to get her top closed on the side.

Another one I unboxed was PLUM's Okabe, but that was a no-go, as his feet are angled differently and there are no pegs in his base, so he just stands on it. He kept falling on his face. Pity, he would have looked nice next to my new Koto Kurisu.

GSC Frau came out great, and it was fun figuring out how to position all of the empty pocky boxes.

Also, I had to krazy glue Gisen's shoe back on, as it stuck to the base when I took her off of it while the rest of her foot went with the rest of the figure. XD It was an easy fix, though.

It also became apparent how much better DC bishoujos come out than the Marvel onces for some reason. I used to have the Marvel ones on a higher shelf, but swapped them around since I'm more fond of the DC ladies, despite my preference for Marvel comics over DC.

Sounds like some unhappy moments, but at least it sounds like you have a few figures you can unload, or maybe not since they are broken now.

omlet

Trying to find info about a figure (that is not released yet, AFAIK). Asked about it a page or two ago but I think it got lost in the shuffle. Anyway, if anyone can help me ID this one I'd appreciate it. From what I can remember it's an anime scale, she's got a spear, she's sort of turned half-way looking over her shoulder, plainclothes (not armor) and has a really long (blue?) scarf around her neck. I looked for it on MFC but couldn't find it.

Also unrelated but that yen to dollar ratio is really nice right now :D

Her?
190595.jpg

Yes, that one, guess I was remembering wrong since it's blue hair not blue scarf.

No tags, no wonder I couldn't find it. Thanks.

just remember that its from hyakka samurai warriors. Easy way to search is "hyakka"

I got the whole set from alter and they look great.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Sweet! Going to look great next to my Sakura. Wouldn't mind if GSC makes Ichiro and Gemini next...

You know what would be awesome? Gundam Nendos! Same approach as above.

I wrote to GSC the other day telling them I was surprised there were no Jojo nendos yet and would they consider making any in the future? Actually got a note back this morning saying they'd consider my request. :eek:

I mean, I know it's likely a stock reply, but still, the dream is real.

Koriandrr

I got a bunch of new babies today:
993711_10152828639593783_8845093124386085251_n.jpg

Unpacking Nami and Yosuke later on, since I'm still at work. Here's a pic of P4 MC (I couldn't wait to unpack him):
10590410_10152829238648783_7299376698264308015_n.jpg

Einbroch

Banned
The new Rage of Bahamut anime is really good, guys. Those of you that got your Dark Angel Olivia and other RoB Nendos did gewd.

Still no hope for the KanColle anime.

omlet

I loved that first episode lol. It was a blast. That MC digging himself a nice hole to fall in was great. Totally was wayyy better than I was expecting. Like legit good. I'm looking forward to more of it (and more UBW).

I hope that isn't a spoiler lol. Of course I do need to get off my ass and play that first game.
They did make these punishment sprites for all characters I believe, even the Japanese demo had different people dying etc. So you should be fine, speaking of....I need to play the sequel lol but Smash, Fantasy Life, Shadow of Mordor combo hit me near the time I was about to play lol.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The new Rage of Bahamut anime is really good, guys. Those of you that got your Dark Angel Olivia and other RoB Nendos did gewd.

Still no hope for the KanColle anime.

I didn't even know an anime was coming out. This is good news. I'll watch it to justify the purchase to myself. I was somewhat regretting it.

They did make these punishment sprites for all characters I believe, even the Japanese demo had different people dying etc. So you should be fine, speaking of....I need to play the sequel lol but Smash, Fantasy Life, Shadow of Mordor combo hit me near the time I was about to play lol.

I need Fantasy Life. Looks like fun.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Yeah, who thought an anime adaptation of a F2P card game could be this good?

Don't know if Olivia will be in, but Kerberos will be. I'm sure we'll get one of Amira (she's an anime original right?).

Thrasher429

Neo Member
Received my September order today. It's no wonder the shipping cost so much since the box they used is huge and pretty heavy at about 6kg. The Alvis & Lavi figure is so cute and the other figures look great enough that I'd say it was worth it though.

Yeah, who thought an anime adaptation of a F2P card game could be this good?

Don't know if Olivia will be in, but Kerberos will be. I'm sure we'll get one of Amira (she's an anime original right?).
i played RoB for a while to kill time, and its an awful game

now Im tempted to watch this anime

Arclaid

It is and the cycle of needing more materials for crafting for better equipments and such is addicting lol.

I said I'd get it over the launch weekend, but I completely forgot about it. Guess I'll pick it up when I have time this weekend.

And then spend 3 hours creating and naming my character. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom