• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arclaid

So yesterday I received a notice for an undelivered package originating from Japan. Went over today, and picked up a package which had a different tracking number to the one noted on the card. The employees at the post office have no idea where this other package is, but the tracking number tells me that it's still at the local post office. I also have no idea what this mysterious package contains, as I've only had one thing shipped via express post recently, and that was what I picked up at the post office today.

Any idea what a 13 digit tracking number starting with "EG" comes from? Can't be EMS since they use "EM". Can't get stuff shipped via registered SAL/air mail, so that can't be it either.

Ken

So yesterday I received a notice for an undelivered package originating from Japan. Went over today, and picked up a package which had a different tracking number to the one noted on the card. The employees at the post office have no idea where this other package is, but the tracking number tells me that it's still at the local post office. I also have no idea what this mysterious package contains, as I've only had one thing shipped via express post recently, and that was what I picked up at the post office today.

Any idea what a 13 digit tracking number starting with "EG" comes from? Can't be EMS since they use "EM". Can't get stuff shipped via registered SAL/air mail, so that can't be it either.

from google

Which mail service tracking number starts with eg?
USPS

StayDead

Erica nendo is up at amiami

FIGURE-008508.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-008508&page=top

5.3k. I guess she is a bit more expansive because of Koubu F2.

oooooordered

apricot

But 9.2k? Eek. And I don't even know how Tecmo Koei is as a figure maker. Pass.

Wow she looks awesome but that price >_< and it's discounted! I don't remember the other Atelier figs costing that much, and I wouldn't say she looks any *better* per say... Is this due to the generally increasing prices of scale figs?

Unrelated, but I noticed Pulchra's Levi is going for peanuts nowadays. It's 3,100 on Ami Ami and I've seen it even cheaper elsewhere http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-004441&page=top

Is it really that bad? I'm almost tempted to buy just cause it's Levi and it's cheap >_>

Wow she looks awesome but that price >_< and it's discounted! I don't remember the other Atelier figs costing that much, and I wouldn't say she looks any *better* per say... Is this due to the generally increasing prices of scale figs?

I'm at a point where I'm seeing 8-9k as being too much for anything that isn't a castle girl. I'm sure part of that is my cutting back on figures and wanting to stick mostly to Kotobukiya stuff. But so much ends up in the bargain bin now that a lot of things aren't worth ordering unless you really want it / need it at release.

yami4ct

Ohai Metal Gear fans!

Kotobukiya 1/100 plastic kit - 5710JPY

Oh man, that is a sexy robot. Given that it's a kit, that's probably a painted sample, right? Looks like the camo needs to be painted on. Gonna avoid a kit like that until my painting skills get back up to par. Haven't painted a kit in over a year due to shit weather/lack of time. Maybe someday, though.

Preordered Erica.

And both versions of SK Estiival LE. They'll go half-priced a month after release like SK2 LE (3DS) did.

One of the biggest preorder suckers I am. >_<

I ordered Erica and the Vita Estival LE. If they do drop like a rock after release I will pick up the PS4 one as well then later.

Hi guys, first post here :)

Sweet, preordered. Didn't know there were SW nendos, managed to grab a Sakura for ¥3,600.
I don't know if it's a good price or not but I needed it in my life.

Hello! Welcome! Excellent first preorder post ;)

Koriandrr

Please take pictures of the Nami figure when you can!

I need to know where and how you got this adorable Yu

I shall deliver!

I'll be super unhelpful and admit I got them as presents from someone who works at Namco in Japan, so I'd imagine it's their branded stuff. It says 'Persona 4 the Animation' on the box and you get a random character, you don't know what it is until you open it.

I found something kind of odd when I was putting Nami together... the only piece from her you can move, apart from the weapon, is her skirt.... I'm not even going to speculate why it was made that way. Here's pics:

10441208_10152832446003783_1255078989326095303_n.jpg

10153778_10152832445888783_7464002326328148916_n.jpg

1959460_10152832446263783_2205822767321476052_n.jpg

10653627_10152832445383783_1291826582366132361_n.jpg

I love the resident cat in all these pics XD we need more fig photos with cats!
My cat's almost moulting all the time lol so don't wanna do that too much near the figures lol, I'll probably try it out with one of my figures and show it here, but the cat dodges a lot when taking photos XD
Who must I crush/kill/destroy to own these?
Link indicates they are prize draw items from convenient stores, so mandrake sooner or later or some other site?
Hatsune Miku: 2014 Autumn Ver.

Sales Dates: From 4th October (Sat) ~ ??? (On Sale Now!)
Stores: FamilyMart/TSUTAYA/animate (Excluding Certain Stores)

Store Search:
http://www.h-kuji.com/map/miku_2014Autumn/

Possible Prizes:
http://www.h-kuji.com/goods/goods12.html

Koriandrr

I love the resident cat in all these pics XD we need more fig photos with cats!

I love her and she loved taking pictures with the figures, mostly because she's waiting for me to leave them there, all defenceless, so that she can chew on them. My poor Sephiroth has suffered a lethal damage to the hand thanks to the cat...

Now I just have to put them in a place where she doesn't go, so they're all kind of cramped together... obviously I've ran out of space here:
10689899_10152832489138783_4106971732452264451_n.jpg

Thinking of solutions now, maybe I'll find a space for a shelf with a window somewhere.... I've got quite a few bigger ones that just don't fit in there :(

kunonabi

credit card just got charged for Halloween Miku and I'm getting Smash Bros. in a little bit. Not a bad start to the day.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
credit card just got charged for Halloween Miku and I'm getting Smash Bros. in a little bit. Not a bad start to the day.

Almost went for 'Ween Miku (love that design) but I can't allow myself fall victim to collecting Miku like crazy (strong completist tendencies). Plus I am actually deaf so there isn't any connection on the personal level. Can't even play rhythm games. Thank goodness my deafness saved me and my wallet from IDOLM@STER, Love Live! and so on.... ;)

kunonabi

Almost went for 'Ween Miku (love that design) but I can't allow myself fall victim to collecting Miku like crazy (strong completist tendencies). Plus I am actually deaf so there isn't any connection on the personal level. Can't even play rhythm games. Thank goodness my deafness saved me and my wallet from IDOLM@ASTER, Long Live! and so on.... ;)

I'm not really a miku fan either. I just love the 3DS game. I'm only buying the halloween because it so freaking cute and its my favorite holiday. That and the racing miku with the nose bandage is as far my miku purchases will go.

Does anyone know how much Figmas generally weigh? I want to preorder Pyramid Head, and I'm trying to figure out costs between US and Japanese retailers. I was considering Plamoya if anyone can estimate a shipping cost.

Does anyone know how much Figmas generally weigh? I want to preorder Pyramid Head, and I'm trying to figure out costs between US and Japanese retailers. I was considering Plamoya if anyone can estimate a shipping cost.
They tend to be less than 1KG and with Planoya your first order must use a tracked delivery option so Register SAL or so, so maybe about 900JPY?

chrono01

Belphegor, I welcome you to my home.

Now I just need to await the release of Beezlebub, Mammon, and Satan, and I will have you all!

Well...until Astaroh and the others anyway, but at least the core/central line will be complete.

I also received my Love Live! cookies today [all three packages]. Not sure what stickers I received with each, but I'll do a review of them soon [as promised]. They come in a pretty box, with a little yellow ribbon on top. Super cute. They're supposedly strawberry-flavored, so we'll see.

So I ordered a Goku Figuart from Amazon directly and this is what I got:

HxrMvjM.jpg

The hell is this?! It shorter than a DVD case and about three times as wide. I haven't opened it but it's clear whatever inside is just loose and moves around inside when holding the package. The image on Amazon clearly shows it with box.

Anybody have any experience with this from Amazon? Is this normal?

It's funny because I ordered a Piccolo one from a third party seller and few months ago and it was fine with that sticker and everything.

It sucks because I always keep the boxes for my figure. Now I'm going to have to do my second online return. They better cover shipping.

Toki767

So I ordered a Goku Figuart from Amazon directly and this is what I got:

HxrMvjM.jpg

The hell is this?! It shorter than a DVD case and about three times as wide. I haven't opened it but it's clear whatever inside is just loose and moves around inside when holding the package. The image on Amazon clearly shows it with box.

Anybody have any experience with this from Amazon? Is this normal?

It's funny because I ordered a Piccolo one from a third party seller and few months ago and it was fine with that sticker and everything.

It sucks because I always keep the boxes for my figure. Now I'm going to have to do my second online return. They better cover shipping.

Well Figuarts aren't exactly super big or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom