• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of that Yoko I picked up, I never expected a prize figure to be this good.

tumblr_n6j21vElru1rirdwco6_1280.jpg
tumblr_n6j21vElru1rirdwco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6j21vElru1rirdwco7_1280.jpg
tumblr_n6j21vElru1rirdwco4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6j21vElru1rirdwco5_1280.jpg

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Unforseen financial circumstances.

I am still drafting my letter, hopefully they will understand, I only had 1 successful order with them, this is going to be my first cancellation.

It will suck if they lock my account, but the princess is cheaper in another castle.

Edit: I sent it! Letter full of lies. Just like the show! Wait till karma hit me, and they ran out of stocks at CR, then the figure got sold out everywhere and price got super high.

I am still drafting my letter, hopefully they will understand, I only had 1 successful order with them, this is going to be my first cancellation.

It will suck if they lock my account, but the princess is cheaper in another castle.

Edit: I sent it! Letter full of lies. Just like the show! Wait till karma hit me, and they ran out of stocks at CR, then the figure got sold out everywhere and price got super high.

I've cancelled like, 15 figures with them by now. I think it's fine if you do a lot of business with them and pay for all your shit promptly. Don't jerk them around [too much] and you should be fine. Honestly, I think it's insane for them to have a business model where people feel nervous when cancelling shit they don't want anymore. If they don't want your business, you've got four or five other places that would love to have it.

she's glowing!

Dat sunlight doe

It's funny that a prize figure ranks among the best Yoko figures out there.... Just be careful, she's a leaner. If you can prop her against the side of a display case or something, do so.

She was selling for like $150 at all the other tables, but I picked this one up for $50.
I don't have a display case yet (looking into getting a detolf), but maybe I can put her beside my portal gun for the time being.

She was selling for like $150 at all the other tables, but I picked this one up for $50.
I don't have a display case yet (looking into getting a detolf), but maybe I can put her beside my portal gun for the time being.

$150? lololololololol. You see her pop up on AmiAmi pre-owned or Mandarake for 3500 JPY or less.

LiK

alright, found Godzilla 2014 at HLJ. A few bucks more but if I can find it cheaper, I can cancel. No biggie.

01.jpg

11k for beach queens? This series sure is getting expensive.

are you shitting me? it doesn't even look like it's worth $20. there must be guys who buy every single one no matter how butt they are,

alright, found Godzilla 2014 at HLJ. A few bucks more but if I can find it cheaper, I can cancel. No biggie.

are you shitting me? it doesn't even look like it's worth $20. there must be guys who buy every single one no matter how butt they are,

http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/StarshipPooper

Let me tell you a little somethinggggg

Owned (2012) Ordered (252)

he had a picture of STACK ON STACKS of beach queen. UNOPENED

edit
OMG HIS SHOP.
Odin Sphere - Velvet - SIF EX (Yamato)
$0.01 - 15 days ago
Free if you purchase 6 beach queens from me. Lost one of her clips that holds the chain on her arm but can still display with chain if you wrap around wrist. 1st release. Will provide pictures.

Odin Sphere - Gwendolyn - 1/8 (Alter)
$0.01 - 1 month ago
Free if you purchase 6 brand new beach queens from me. Will provide pictures.

LiK

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/godzilla/7440-shmonsterarts-godzilla-2014.html
5,420¥...

Hmmm so N-Y is doing reward points as well, not worth the exchange of ease in cancelling an order though =(

I dunno about N-Y anymore. Their shipping prices seem inflated compared to everyone else these days. I dunno if they're doing this to try and make their prices look better on their site. Every time I'm about to order something, I get to their shipping prices and I back out.

OMG, HLJ is the last bastion of freedom.

Pretty much. That lil increase in price is worth the ability to cancel before release.

Why do I still always get stuff from AmiAmi.
They don't even have the best prices for a bunch of the stuff I'm getting.

The ability to choose the shipping depending on price is always great, imo.

Busaiku

Why do I still always get stuff from AmiAmi.
They don't even have the best prices for a bunch of the stuff I'm getting.

LiK

I like their extreme packaging and hence the large sizes of the packages that makes them awkward to carry back from the post office?

I also like their boxes aren't labeled with their site name. It makes it easier to reuse with eBay stuff I sell, lol. The FRAGILE on the side is a nice touch.

chrono01

Kamael added to my June 2014 AmiAmi order, although I'll probably cancel Phat's Ryuko since the more I look at her, the more I think I'd prefer her in her normal outfit [also, less shelf space].

I might just see if I can remove her from my order and pre-order GSC's version later on if she turns out nice. I haven't decided entirely yet, though.

johnsmith

remember me
http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/StarshipPooper

Let me tell you a little somethinggggg

he had a picture of STACK ON STACKS of beach queen. UNOPENED

edit
OMG HIS SHOP.

I've been collecting various things all my life. Some very expensive such as weapons to others that were more time consuming such as ferrets. In 2007 I got bitten by a bug and started to collect figures, each year the number of figures acquired and the amount spent increased exponentially until I probably spent over 100,000 dollars on figures, I was basically spending around 30,000 a year on figures. At this point I think I found myself as have others on here on knowing what they are after. Basically my tastes have been refined and I know the direction I want to go with figures.

l I probably spent over 100,000 dollars on figures, I was basically spending around 30,000 a year on figures.

l I probably spent over 100,000 dollars on figures, I was basically spending around 30,000 a year on figures.

HOLY SHIT

I dunno about N-Y anymore. Their shipping prices seem inflated compared to everyone else these days. I dunno if they're doing this to try and make their prices look better on their site. Every time I'm about to order something, I get to their shipping prices and I back out.

Pretty much. That lil increase in price is worth the ability to cancel before release.
Ah understandable, for Europeans though places like N-Y and BiJ are our few bastion to allow us not getting screwed over by customs XD
I like their extreme packaging and hence the large sizes of the packages that makes them awkward to carry back from the post office?
Gotta admit their packaging is the best lol, actual papers used to pad out the box safely instead of Japanese newspaper XD

HOLY SHIT

tumblr_lm2lufG9371qii6tmo1_500.gif

LiK

HOLY SHIT

he's keeping the industry afloat

HOLY SHIT

I...I think this one may have been over-indulging in his hobby. Just a hunch.

i bet amiami lets him cancel whatever he wants.

"another cancellation? gotta give him a warning" *pulls up his account* "I would be glad to cancel that item for you! is there anything else you need?"

Luigi87

HOLY SHIT

Yeah, well... he hasn't ordered Shiro.
Neither have I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom