• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Sakura Saber is a GSC piece? FFUUUUUU

I thought I might have been able to resist, but she's so pretty. I don't know if I can. I think I might like her more than GSC Saber Alter.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Wow. For $300-$400 those statues should be immaculate. I'd be so fucking pissed if I got a busted statue like that.

As would I, hence my trepidation, Queen of the Dead has to be top notch or the rest of the line might as well just be prototypes...

Hello FigureGAF. fufufufufufu

I disliked these at first but I'm kinda hoping they do well enough to see them do more... Sexy Leatherface, scantly clad Micheal Myers, Mrs.Pinhead...

Blushing Bishoujo Terminator...

I disliked these at first but I'm kinda hoping they do well enough to see them do more... Sexy Leatherface, scantly clad Micheal Myers, Mrs.Pinhead...

Blushing Bishoujo Terminator...

I'd totally be down for a bishoujo Pinhead. All my HHNNNGGG

I'm also psyched because The Scarlet Gospels (new Pinhead novel) finally got a May 2015 release date. That shit has been in the works for close to a decade. Time to re-read The Hellbound Heart.

chrono01

Why thanks you. *add to cart*
You're very welcome.

And yeah, that Sakura Saber looks nice, but I'll be passing. I'm remaining strong in-regard to Muramasa [Castle Ver.], so my willpower is getting stronger! I cancelled a figure pre-order scheduled for October from AmiAmi last night too!

StayDead

DdnL9LN.jpg

I caved, thank goodness it's coming out in November and not this much.

chrono01

I know it's not exactly "figure-related", but I promised earlier on that I would review the Love Live! cookies when I received/tasted them. I have, and thus...

i05oMp388FRDl.JPG

There they are! I ordered three boxes, since there's only ten cookies per box and it they were cheap [only around 700 yen or so, if I remember]. I also wanted a better chance at getting an Umi sticker, so there's that.

The box itself is nicely done, with a delicate-looking yellow ribbon sitting on-top.

Inside!

i2FCxWSh3Cl7A.JPG

As you can see, I didn't get an Umi sticker, but I did get Nozomi-chan. I will take it! I haven't opened the other two boxes yet, and I likely won't until I finish the current one. It's more exciting that way.

The cookies themselves are heart-shaded [adorable!], and have a nice strawberry taste to them. They're crumbly, and delicious. And pink.

...Not sure what else there is to say. They're cookies.

Consider my earlier promise fulfilled. Now, back to figure-talk!

*eats another cookie*

i think all the current gbf figures are a little...dull. hopefully another company can put out better gbf girls, especially with gbf try going all in on the waifus.

The issue I have is that the GBF girls are all 1/10, which is tiny. Give me a 1/6 or greater scale of Best MILF Rinko and I'm in.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Just looked up to see if any of my October preorders is in stock or delayed. Metallica the Swamp Witch 1/8 is finally out! About time! She was originally an April release.

Can't wait!

So, that Guts polystone figure. It's bigger than GSC's Collosal Titan. Who's getting it? :D

Is it still bigger if you don't count the sword? The pricing is going to be hilarious either way.

I think I'm going to cancel the Aoba reissue. Ren is pretty underwhelming, and dropping Aoba would take me down to three unpaid figures for December. Death-month averted!

Also, NYCC starts tomorrow, so hopefully we'll get the full bishoujo She-Hulk reveal. HHNNNGGGG

even if that rinko was 1/6 it just doesnt look...great?

She's definitely very plain, but I think that has a lot to do with the shit 1/10 scale. If they went with a bigger scale they could put more detail into it. Her outfit is pretty faithful to the anime, though. Her shorts would have been a better choice.

Ryuuroden

She's definitely very plain, but I think that has a lot to do with the shit 1/10 scale. If they went with a bigger scale they could put more detail into it. Her outfit is pretty faithful to the anime, though. Her shorts would have been a better choice.

still a cutey patooty

Bombless

Actually, I'd say she's quite hilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom