• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have many Miku figures, feel free to buy one of the 30,000 that already exist.

to be fair, there is plenty of variety in art style. They are basically different characters at this point. Look at dragon 2020 then look at love is war, then look at world is mine.

I mean, i would get your point if it was sonico...

yami4ct

Are you going to get Super Hero Generation for PS3/Vita?

It'll be totally out of the question for my budget this year, but I might pick it up if people end up liking it. Looks pretty cool for a licensed game.

As much as I've been trying to cut out my TF Generations purchases, I can't seem to quit that line. Just spent what extra budget I had built up grabbing Voyager Sky-Byte, Leader Jetfire, and Windblade.

Got a good deal on Sky-Byte at Wal-Mart and I had to have him. Glad I did. He's so damn cool in hand. Great robot mode full of personality and a very silly shark mode. Transformation is awful and fiddly, but he's still probably my favorite Generations Voyager. I suspect Brainstorm might top him, though. That figure looks like it's going to be special.

Windblade and Jetfire were purchased mainly because of sales. Got Jetfire on a Amazon Warehouse deal, so I used some amazon credit I built up on him. Jet mode is awesome, so I'm all in just for that. Hasbrotoyshop had a 20% off and free shipping deal, so I grabbed Windblade from them. Figure looks like a mess in terms of playability, but it's got such a great sculpt that I'm willing to fiddle through all the lose joints to mess with her. For $12, she seems worth it.

Einbroch

Banned
rFDIa7I.jpg

What a Great looKing figure.

LostAnkh

Playing around with my SHF Zangetsu Shin a bit.

God dang the quality of the SHF Gaim line is sooo good. Why can't the other figure lines I buy be this consistent? I've basically had zero QC issues with these guys. Some minor paint problems on Kachidoki arms, but it's so small an issue and there's so much paint on that guy that it's amazing that they can mass produce that figure with just one or two minor errors. The paint used and sculpts in general are amazing.

Wish Bandai's anime SHF were a bit better looking. Something about them feel a bit cheap compared to the Kamen Rider lines. Will probably be buying Char anyway.

I thought I was the only one who talked about Toku toys here.

It's good to know others exist.

yami4ct

I thought I was the only one who talked about Toku toys here.

It's good to know others exist.

If we keep talking about them, more will come! Haha.

Toku and Robots are the constraints I like to keep on my collection. Don't have many toku toys, but I'm slowly growing my collection as budget allows. Probably have around a dozen Figuarts, 4 american Megazords, and the full DX Ressha Lineup aside from Hyper. Really need to finish cleaning up my collection cleaned up so I can snap some pictures. It's silly, eclectic and I love it.

raven777

sample
543BDF26485FFE000F

retail
543BDE6E3846620001

people who got her seems to be reporting the problem with left hand position.

Also the hair gradation is bad in the retail version they say.

Man how could they think that is acceptable. Awesome hair gradient to just a flat grey....

Ok I know it's not completely flat but in comparison it might as well be.

Edit....

The flowers...wtf lol

omlet

Yes, and it's great and its story is original so no knowledge of the cardgame is required. First episode is a blast, very promising, go watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom