• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
It has a really high animation budget too.

tumblr_nde7wvBicV1qcsnnso1_500.gif

Anyway, costume variations!

tumblr_ndedrxbUNI1s307p6o1_500.gif

Ryuuroden

Man. Amira figure asap.

tumblr_nczhx36Sa61sdhuzuo2_500.gif

tumblr_nde673XbHD1sdhuzuo1_500.gif

tumblr_ndecv03DFg1s307p6o1_500.gif

Yeah shes amazing and the anime is amazing and I don't know why people were so surprised. I guess no one saw the trailer. Unless you are just surprised that the story is good too? Because when I saw the animation studio I knew the animation would be god tier, then I was proven right when the trailer came out.

chrono01

Yeah, those pictures of X-Eros Cover Girl are disappointing. I still don't believe that she necessarily looks "bad", but definitely not as nice as I hoped she would, especially given her price tag.

I still like Skytube, but I think I might think twice before I pre-order another from them. I still have Saotome Maria and Yuno Narukami on pre-order, but anything new I'll wait until it's released and then decide. While Skytube releases are generally difficult to find post-release, if you're quick, you should be able to find them at the usual sites before they sell out after they're released.

What bugs me most about X-Eros Cover Girl isn't even the final product. If she was advertised as such and then released, it wouldn't be an issue. Just don't show me hair with incredible gradients and then take it away. :/

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Rage of Bahamut looks awesome, gotta check it out...

My Sorceress finally got released from captivity and she's fanatically glorious, seems a tad bigger then the other two, but if Tiki gets released this month she'll be really out of scale with the rest of them.

Also these Disney Infinity figures keep multiplying like rabbits:

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yeah, those pictures of X-Eros Cover Girl are disappointing. I still don't believe that she necessarily looks "bad", but definitely not as nice as I hoped she would, especially given her price tag.

I still like Skytube, but I think I might think twice before I pre-order another from them. I still have Saotome Maria and Yuno Narukami on pre-order, but anything new I'll wait until it's released and then decide. While Skytube releases are generally difficult to find post-release, if you're quick, you should be able to find them at the usual sites before they sell out after they're released.

What bugs me most about X-Eros Cover Girl isn't even the final product. If she was advertised as such and then released, it wouldn't be an issue. Just don't show me hair with incredible gradients and then take it away. :/

I'm praying that Maria looks as good as advertised. I love it so much and will cry if it looks different :<

chrono01

Mmm. Consider her added to my "grab it sometime" list.
Yeah, she's great.

I don't normally like "muscled women", but Risty is an exception. Definitely one of my more unique female figures.

I'm praying that Maria looks as good as advertised. I love it so much and will cry if it looks different :<
For the price, if Maria Saotome doesn't end up looking as advertised, I might swear off Skytube figures completely. Well, after Yuno Narukami.

If they can pull of that face in the final result [for Maria Saotome], she'll be one hell of a figure. Definitely one of the best faces I've ever seen on a figure.

Were Asuka and Muse supposed to come out tomorrow? According to MFC the dates got pushed back a couple days. 16th (Muse) and 17th (Asuka).

More delays incoming? XD

chrono01

Were Asuka and Muse supposed to come out tomorrow? According to MFC the dates got pushed back a couple days. 16th (Muse) and 17th (Asuka).

More delays incoming? XD
She was scheduled for tomorrow, but maybe it's not so much a manufacturing problem but a shipping issue? Well, that's the hope anyway.

If they're delayed again...

ibgvJn15W4ggqv.gif

Kincaido

For the price, if Maria Saotome doesn't end up looking as advertised, I might swear off Skytube figures completely. Well, after Yuno Narukami.

If they can pull of that face in the final result [for Maria Saotome], she'll be one hell of a figure. Definitely one of the best faces I've ever seen on a figure.

Yeah, the face is really what makes her great. I will be done pre ordering skytube figures if they mess her up and will only buy them post release if they still make the figures look good. At least we know that they can't mess up the bath right? Lol.

NotLiquid

I totally fucked up October. Half of my figures got delayed to this month and now I'm starved for money. Was going to cancel Phat's Metallica figure after losing interest from the countless delays (and having a good excuse) but then they remembered that was a thing and decided to release it earlier.

Considering on biting the bullet and cancelling one of my orders even though I hate to do so. I should have been more prepared.

chrono01

Yeah, the face is really what makes her great. I will be done pre ordering skytube figures if they mess her up and will only buy them post release if they still make the figures look good. At least we know that they can't mess up the bath right? Lol.
That's true. At least we don't have to worry about shading issues with the bathtub.

[Nice to see someone else brave/insane enough to purchase the version with the bathtub. Did you go with the AmiAmi bonus as well? I couldn't resist. >_<].

I totally fucked up October. Half of my figures got delayed to this month and now I'm starved for money. Was going to cancel Phat's Metallica figure after losing interest from the countless delays (and having a good excuse) but then they remembered that was a thing and decided to release it earlier.

Considering on biting the bullet and cancelling one of my orders even though I hate to do so. I should have been more prepared.
Don't worry, October will kill us all.

Kincaido

That's true. At least we don't have to worry about shading issues with the bathtub.

[Nice to see someone else brave/insane enough to purchase the version with the bathtub. Did you go with the AmiAmi bonus as well? I couldn't resist. >_<].

Yeah, I ordered the AmiAmi bonus too

Ryuuroden

Orthanc Update:

The third floor interior isn't finished yet but I started on the 4th floor anyways. Since each floor is removable I can finish it off later. Just have to add all the stuff thats going on the shelves and some furniture plus tile floor. Already wired the 4th floor (Palantir floor) as well. I have a built in space for putting my mosaic cheese slope floor around the palantir.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
So far my Oct order stands at ~67000 JPY. Before shipping.

Metallica 1/8 and a pre-owned Robot Damashii on hold. The other 8 items still say "Not in stock."

Wanted to preorder a few more late Oct releases and pick up a few more pre-owned Nendos but that's too much right now. Maybe if there's a delay or two.

Bombless

Orthanc Update:

The third floor interior isn't finished yet but I started on the 4th floor anyways. Since each floor is removable I can finish it off later. Just have to add all the stuff thats going on the shelves and some furniture plus tile floor. Already wired the 4th floor (Palantir floor) as well. I have a built in space for putting my mosaic cheese slope floor around the palantir.

This is the work of madness. A beautiful, awe-inspiring madness. If I could I'd bestow upon you the title of Ozymandias.

Ultimadrago

Orthanc Update:

Still awesome to the eye!

And t-there's lightbulb Legos?!

Ryuuroden

Still awesome to the eye!

And t-there's lightbulb Legos?!

no, well yeah there are lego with lights and batteries in them but I am not using those here. I have a bunch of 3m LED lights that are wired to multiple battery packs on each floor wired through the floors or recesses in the walls using technic lego bricks which have the holes in them to thread through. And the switches are hidden behind removable lego brick panels or inside fireplaces, etc. One of the battery packs is built into the fireplace, another is built under the stairwell. There are transparent lego and also lego with hollow channels in them that let you thread LED lights into them to make things like chandeliers or underlight a glowing Palantir if your creative enough.

Ultimadrago

no, well yeah there are lego with lights and batteries in them but I am not using those here. I have a bunch of 3m LED lights that are wired to multiple battery packs on each floor wired through the floors or recesses in the walls using technic lego bricks which have the holes in them to thread through. And the switches are hidden behind removable lego brick panels or inside fireplaces, etc. One of the battery packs is built into the fireplace, another is built under the stairwell. There are transparent lego and also lego with hollow channels in them that let you thread LED lights into them to make things like chandeliers or underlight a glowing Palantir if your creative enough.

Sweeeet

Tidd

My amiami order for this month is only 6k xP only ordered Nendoroid Satsuki and some minor stuff. But I'm still waiting for my Ryuko and Mako Nendoroid from my local shop <.<
And yes I ordered Shiro!! but also from my local shop which means I will get her one month later

Einbroch

Banned
My amiami order for this month is only 6k xP only ordered Nendoroid Satsuki and some minor stuff. But I'm still waiting for my Ryuko and Mako Nendoroid from my local shop <.<
And yes I ordered Shiro!! but also from my local shop which means I will get her one month later

You're a good person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom