• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
AmiAmi back from break.

Times are good. I rarely actually pull the trigger on anything in their preowned section but I like spending my nights looking through it.

Ultimadrago

I decided to look at the AmiAmi Pre-owned tonight and then saw GoodSmile's Hachikuji Mayoi again...

Then I went to Youtube to watch clips of the character...

Now I'm tempted to watch Bakemonogatari to get more familiar with the character and in turn further justify getting the figure...

screamsinternallyrsk27.gif

I rebuke you, Satan!

I decided to look at the AmiAmi Pre-owned tonight and then saw GoodSmile's Hachikuji Mayoi again...

Now I'm tempted to watch Bakemonogatari to get more familiar with the character and in turn further justify getting the figure...

I rebuke you, Satan!

errr go watch the whole monogatari series.

Nisemonogatari is by far the most fanservice and in some ways the worst section but its not terrrible.

I like bakemonogatari and monogatari 2nd season a lot.

Meyneth

I rebuke you, Satan!
I just finished the Neko one and
don't get too excited.
After Hachikuji's arc in Bakemonogatari she hardly ever shows up again.

Her nendo is super cute though......

Edit: Sorry, I didn't think it was too spoilery. :c
She's my favorite and basically watched it for her

Ultimadrago

Yeah, she gets an appropriate amount of screen time. I felt that her story progresses at a good pace.

Shinobu's nendo is also really cute.....

*sigh* Thanks for the heads up. Well, I suppose I'll have to deal with the compromise. Shinobu's my 2nd favorite design from what I've seen of it, so it's not all bad.

Checking MAL real quick it seems that Shinobu's nendo still isn't out yet? Strange, I thought it would have been released much further back than late this year with the prior seasons.

Meyneth

*sigh* Thanks for the heads up. Well, I suppose I'll have to deal with the compromise. Shinobu's my 2nd favorite design from what I've seen of it, so it's not all bad.

Checking MAL real quick it seems that Shinobu's nendo still isn't out yet? Strange, I thought it would have been released much further back than late this year with the prior seasons.
I had seen Shinobu's nendo before I watched any episodes, so I was kind of confused too. I thought she was the main character, I didn't know there were a bunch of people.
She comes out in November though, my brother ordered her.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Orthanc Update:
The third floor interior isn't finished yet but I started on the 4th floor anyways. Since each floor is removable I can finish it off later. Just have to add all the stuff thats going on the shelves and some furniture plus tile floor. Already wired the 4th floor (Palantir floor) as well. I have a built in space for putting my mosaic cheese slope floor around the palantir.

Simply awesome, that dedication for you,gonna be a sight to behold in the years to come..

So we've got a 90k, another 90k, and a 67k. Come on folks, don't be scared. Spill your numbers. I want to feel better.

Right now October is sitting at 65k (without any surprise customs fees), it started off with just Tiki and then ballooned from there.

Went to Amiami and looked up their pre-owned stuff and found a ton of stuff and bought a few things, decided I wanted the Attack on Titian Goodsmile figures and found a DX Mikasa still available for pre-order. This weekend BBkill announded his 1/6 scale Sean Connery Bond head was getting made so I had to buy a Hot Toys body (TTM21) and a 1/6 tux for the figure (Mens Hommes Vol 13)...

Next month is the Queen of the Dead, so yeah my wallets always fucked...

So we've got a 90k, another 90k, and a 67k. Come on folks, don't be scared. Spill your numbers. I want to feel better.

October - with shipping and customs included, around 130K Yen
November - with shipping and customs included, around 107K Yen

I hate you for making me do the math....

Apologies if old, GSC shipping update:

Shipment from (Fri) October 24, 2014
  • Nendoroid Satsuki Kiryuin
  • Nendoroid Super Sonico: Working Set
  • Jubei Yagyu ver. 1.5
  • Kanetsugu Naoe ver 1.5
Shipment from (Wed) October 29, 2014
  • Nendoroid Link: The Wind Waker ver.
  • figma Samus Aran(Re-release)
  • figma Goro Inogashira: Standard Helping ver.
  • figma Goro Inogashira: Extra Helping ver.
* Please note that the release date for the product "figma Samus Aran,"
originally scheduled for November 2014, has been changed to October 2014.

The release date of the following product(s) has been changed:

October 2014 ⇒ November 2014
  • ex:ride Spride.06 - TT-Zero 13
  • Nendoroid Madoka Kaname: Yukata Ver.
  • Alice Kuonji

Looking forward to WW Link!

Oh my lord. What did you order?!

Oh, just this and that...
Really looking forward to April next year (so far)

October
Super Sonico Cheerleader ver. 1/6 Complete Figure
Super Sonico X-Plus Ver.
Rias Gremory Bunny Ver.
Akeno Himejima Bunny Ver.
Nendoroid - SoniAni: Super Sonico Working Set(Preorder)
The Seven Deadly Sins Mammon the Image of Greed PVC Statue 25cm (probably delayed)
Zettai Nyuiki - Shinozaki Yui 1/6
Super Pochaco Winter ver.

November

Onechambara Z2 PS4
T2 Art Girls - Rakuen no Otome Susie Sun 1/6 Complete Figure
Queen's Blade Rebellion - Inquisitor Sigui 1/6 Complete Figure
DominancE - Elisa 1/6 Complete figure
Super Sonico After The Party 1/6 Complete Figure
Super Sonico Figure -Winter ver.- (Game-prize)
Torotoro Otome - Reina 1/6 Complete Figure

December

Sex Life - Saotome Maria illustrated by Sano Toshihide Single Figure (Paid)
Super Sonico Sonico Yukata Ver.
Sonico Figma

January
Super Pochaco Bunny Ver
Super Sonico Special Figure - Queen of Hearts
Ishikei - Event Staff Girl 1/6 Complete Figure

February
The Seven Deadly Sins - Satan Fundo no Zou 1/8 Complete Figure
Seito Kaichou de Amaenbou na Onee-chan wa Suki Desu ka? - Student Council President Mio Shinonome Suntan ver. Limited Distribution 1/6 Complete Figure
The Seven Deadly Sins - Asmodeus the Image of Lust Bunny Girl ver. - Clear Poster : Without (Paid)

March
Hyakki Yakou PVC Figure - Oliga Bunny Ver. 1/4

May
MARVEL PREMIUM FORMAT FIGURE EMMA FROST HELLFIRE CLUB 51 CM

Ryuuroden

That's insane. I can't imagine ever managing to finish something like that o_O

Yar, it has been a pretty fun and intense build. Everything has been planned out so I know the endgame. I am just not sure how long it will take to get there. At the current rate I hope to finish it by the end of April. I would like to take it to the Chicago convention next year.

On the topic of orders, I have 20k for October. I also have figures for November and December but they have already been paid for. I may cancel the pg unicorn after I pay for this months orders since I've been unable to find the leds, hopefully they are offered again.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hmmm... the image of the iM@S nendos has disappeared from MFC. Was it info that shouldn't have been leaked or an elaborate fake?

pq3jXoC.jpg

Hmmm... the image of the iM@S nendos has disappeared from MFC. Was it info that shouldn't have been leaked or an elaborate fake?

pq3jXoC.jpg
Think they weren't figure but stands.http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/4636/Nendoroid+Plus+Multi+stand+IDOLM+STER.html

Preview: Koedarize Free! 6 Pack BOX by Kotobukiya

And there you have it, all six characters☆ミ

BUT WAIT, THAT'S NOT ALL!

Like with all Koedarize figures you can spin their heads around for a second expression!

Preview: Dimension of DRAGONBALL - Super Saiyan Son Goku & Piccolo by MegaHouse
figma The Thinker
o0515071713092796976.jpg

‘The Table Museum’ is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that almost anyone will recognize! The first in the series is the classic sculpture by Auguste Rodin – The Thinker!

The Thinker was originally a centrepiece of a sculptural group work called ‘The Gates of Hell’, but now the silent, pondering sculpture can be found in textbooks around the world. The figma version is of course articulated, so while you can pose the classic ‘Thinker’ pose, you can also place him in a variety of different poses to bring out a completely different charm to the work of art!

· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out the classic Thinker pose, or various other action poses
.· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· A special stand, chest and head part are included to recreate the classic pose, but various other head and hand parts are also included.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken
o0507067913092675023.jpg

o0515040013092825267.gif

o0515056513092674715.jpg
o0515051313092675025.jpg
Full Action Model Chamber
o0515070213096797536.jpg

The very first in Good Smile Company’s new mecha figure series ‘Good Smile Arms’ is an action figure of Chamber from the popular anime series Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet! The figure is 1/50th scale, standing an impressive 19cm in height.

The various weapons from the series are included, as well as effect parts to display him hovering in the air in flying mode. He is also a fully articulated action figure allowing for nearly any pose you can imagine!
Apologies for the long wait!! (´□`。)

From ‘Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet’ comes a figure of the mecha controlled by the main character of the series, Ledo! He is finally ready to go up for preorders! Even the pilot support system cockpit will be fully included in the design!

The reason he took rather long to come out for preorders is that we have been working on a new series, of which Chamber is the first! The series meant that some extra preparations needed to be done! (`・ω・´)
o0515020313096813931.jpg

What is GOOD SMILE ARMS (GSA)?

GOOD SMILE ARMS is a new articulated figure series from Good Smile Company based on the theme of ‘mecha’, with a focus on preserving the intricate, sharp designs of mecha and other robotic designs while still allowing great freedom of posing though careful articulation.

All the painting skills GSC has acquired though years of working on figures will also be put to use in the series, allowing for colors and textures that suit the detailed sculpting, and bring out the unique presence of mecha designs. The series will also be a larger scale compared to most articulated mecha figures, and will feature robots from not only anime, but also from various games and other media. We hope you’ll look forward to the upcoming line-up!
o0515067913096797160.jpg

o0515046213097673240.jpg

o0515043113097673049.jpg

o0515091513096797163.jpg

Chamber comes with all of these optional parts as well!

· Flying Effect Parts
· Pinion Halberd
· Beam Rifle
· Gatling Gun
· Missile Launcher x2
· Alternate Hand Parts x6
· Figure Stand
o0515042213096797583.jpg

o0515038813096797535.jpg

o0515030913096797534.jpg

o0515052113096797164.jpg

Ledo and Chamber fought together with this weapon…!
It played an important role in the series…! (; ・`д・´)

Plus, Plus!
Although it’s not on the painted prototype just yet…
The area inside the cockpit is also going to be included! (/ω\)
o0515040513097704489.jpg

The 3D data is currently being made, but just look at the amount of detail!!
The figure will be fun to play with for sure, but just looking at it will be a treat too!

(・∀・) “We’ve also prepared a bonus for orders Good Smile Online Orders!”
We’re joined by the project planner, Yassan!

(・∀・) “The bonus is a special box sleeve illustrated by Makoto Ishiwata!”

Even the bonus sounds amazing!! Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!

Makoto Ishiwata is the mechanical designer for ‘Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet’! He has also worked on various other series including PSYCHO-PASS!

(・∀・) “The figure itself has also been closely supervised and brushed-up by Makoto Ishiwata! He was kind enough to help out in many different ways with the project, and even provide us with a special box sleeve illustration! Thank you so much!!”

I can’t wait to see the design for the sleeve! ♪

(・∀・) “We’ll be revealing the sleeve design shortly! Look forward to it!”

Zerojul

I really like that Chamber. It's most definitely on my radar now.
The DBZ stuff looks good but I'm more of an action-figure kind of guy so I'll stay with the SHF line.
I almost want The Thinker just to put it in hilarious poses.
Yes, that's quite tempting indeed :)

kewlmyc

Shipping out from GSC on the 20th October 2014:
ThreeA - LOST PLANET 2 GTF-11 DRIO

Shipping out from GSC on the 23rd October 2014:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Satsuki Kiryuin
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Super Sonico: Working Set
Penguin Parade - Jubei Yagyu ver. 1.5
Penguin Parade - Kanetsugu Naoe ver 1.5

On sale from the 25th October 2014:
Max Factory - figma Terraformar

Shipping out from GSC on the 27th October 2014:
threezero - Mazinger Z

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 27th October 2014:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Link: The Wind Waker ver.
Good Smile Company - figma Samus Aran (Rerelease) (Originally scheduled for November 2014.)

Shipping out from GSC on the 29th October 2014:
Max Factory - figma Goro Inogashira: Extra Helping ver.

On sale from the 31st October 2014:
Max Factory - figma Goro Inogashira: Standard Helping ver.

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Delayed from October to November 2014:
FREEing - ex:ride Spride.06 - TT-Zero 13
FREEing - Nendoroid Madoka Kaname: Yukata Ver.
FREEing - Alice Kuonji

Yay for Toon Link finally getting a release date, but the lack of Kyoko Kirigiri confirmation is worrying me. Usually the 3rd Monday of the month is when Phat Company releases and delays are announced, so fingers crossed.

Alter gonna Alter.

I know so many fujoshi who are buying them as their first scaled figures, and going through the pain of delays for the very first time. Ah, to be so young...

Wouldn't mind if they opened up more pre-orders for it too.

Yay for Toon Link finally getting a release date, but the lack of Kyoko Kirigiri confirmation is worrying me. Usually the 3rd Monday of the month is when Phat Company releases and delays are announced, so fingers crossed.

Can't wait for Kirigiri to get delayed again!

Can't wait to do this all over again for Nanami too.

Fireblend

Banned

Aww yeah, finally a release date for Toon Link. Hopefully I'll have it before the end of November :p

Meyneth

Yeah, it was. There should be another update regarding release dates (and delays) soon. Still no mention on Altair Makoto or Sakura Nendo either.

Don't you mean genderbent Michelangelo's Dav-- actually, nevermind.
It's so weird, being part of the delay club.
Sakura nendo is my first delayed figure. :/

But since Saksuki and Working Sonico are shipping the same day, I'll get two orders coming in at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom