• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
xeros_hand.jpg

Wow they really messed up the tits.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I suspect you can also rotate the arm a bit around the connection point, making the hand end up at differing locations. Not sure how much of that rotation is restricted by the clothing though.

Shipping out from GSC on the 20th October 2014:
ThreeA - LOST PLANET 2 GTF-11 DRIO

Shipping out from GSC on the 23rd October 2014:

Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Satsuki Kiryuin
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Super Sonico: Working Set
Penguin Parade - Jubei Yagyu ver. 1.5
Penguin Parade - Kanetsugu Naoe ver 1.5

On sale from the 25th October 2014:

Max Factory - figma Terraformar

Shipping out from GSC on the 27th October 2014:

threezero - Mazinger Z

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 27th October 2014:

Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Link: The Wind Waker ver.
Good Smile Company - figma Samus Aran (Rerelease) (Originally scheduled for November 2014.)

Shipping out from GSC on the 29th October 2014:

Max Factory - figma Goro Inogashira: Extra Helping ver.

On sale from the 31st October 2014:

Max Factory - figma Goro Inogashira: Standard Helping ver.

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Delayed from October to November 2014:

FREEing - ex:ride Spride.06 - TT-Zero 13
FREEing - Nendoroid Madoka Kaname: Yukata Ver.
FREEing - Alice Kuonji
Kyoko still conspicuously absent.

omlet

*Clicks feverishly*

Please direct your feverish clicking to the superior destination http://nyanpass.com/

I should also note that there are some other factors. In theory, anyway.

I only collect scales, but if I were to, say, buy some nendos, I might get some nendos of characters I already have a scale of because nendos and scales are so different so it wouldn't really feel like buying the same character (I guess this is the same reasoning some people might use when buying multiple scales of the same character, but for me it doesn't work for scales). Same with other small prize figures or figmas.

Another factor would be where they're displayed. For example, I have a Ika Musume prize figure on my desk at work, so I wouldn't hold that against the "limit" if I wanted to get a scale of her (except I don't really want to because her scale is cute but kind of boring).

Einbroch

Banned
That's what she wants you to think.

Chrono, why are you being so mean? I don't ask for much. I just want you to leave my kotori out of this. shes my angel and i wont have anyone talk that waay about hr i can t handle i plz stpp kotori koroto kroti

/mental breakdown

chrono01

Chrono, why are you being so mean? I don't ask for much. I just want you to leave my kotori out of this. shes my angel and i wont have anyone talk that waay about hr i can t handle i plz stpp kotori koroto kroti

/mental breakdown
Fine, I will keep her out of this.

[It's kind of ironic that I'm currently playing a song in School Idol Festival with Kotori as my Leader.]

Retve

Repacking my figures for moving was awful.
This was only about half the boxes I ended up having.
I noticed the blister for my ultimate Madoka is very morphed. It's so bad I couldn't put the base in it and had to use a ton of tape to keep it closed. Has this happened to anyone else? The picture doesn't really show how bad it is.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thanks for the answers.

I'll give this Haruka fig I was looking at some thought. At least each one has a different outfit.

My September haul came today NSFW http://i.imgur.com/fNNjlfk.jpg

Yes, I like lewd figures

Alright, I need to know what figures are which so I can immediately add them to my cart. :>

Here's a quick pic of the nine Nendos I bought last month. It was all catching up...as I finally completed the runs for Queen's Blade and Disgaea. And keeping up with Kan Colle.

Wish I could unbox and display them all now but I need to buy a new Billy with glass doors so to avoid dealing with dust later.

Now buying Nendos from other shows...

sept-nendos.jpg

Ugh, I really need to get those QB nendos. Where did you buy them if you dont mind me asking?

Lol I've been trying so hard to stay away from this thread.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Repacking my figures for moving was awful.
This was only about half the boxes I ended up having.

I noticed the blister for my ultimate Madoka is very morphed. It's so bad I couldn't put the base in it and had to use a ton of tape to keep it closed. Has this happened to anyone else? The picture doesn't really show how bad it is.

My condolences...

Repacking all my figures took a few days, half way through it I was so sick of it I started threatening to sell 'em all off rather then have to do it again down the line, now 90% of my collection still resides in my mother-in-laws attic while I wait for my loft to get done up to store the boxes.

I look forward to the day I can get all my stuff back out, but I know in my heart unpacking them all will be just as bad...

Edit: Also what happened to your ultimate Madoka happened to my Ignis, she wouldn't go back into her packaging, so I threw away the packaging and just brought her over in the back seat of the car...

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Ugh, I really need to get those QB nendos. Where did you buy them if you dont mind me asking?

As pre-owned stock from AmiAmi (amiami.com). Don't let the term "pre-owned" mislead you...if you find any that says "Item: A/Box: B", it's still new & sealed with minor box wear. QB Nendos turn up somewhat often in their Pre-owned section so check there often. They are cheap...1500-2200 JPY each. 10 in total...or 20 if you want all color variants (which I ignore anyway).

Guessing GSC's online shop is meant only for Japanese purchases, and I'd need to use AmiAmi or the like to do it?

Never ordered a figure from Japan so I dunno what my options are.

You can order from either shop, though GSC is guaranteed to be more expensive. Plus there's a flat 2,000 JPY shipping fee if you order directly from GSC. But if you're in America (or anywhere else, really) and want to go that route, go here.

You can order from either shop, though GSC is guaranteed to be more expensive. Plus there's a flat 2,000 JPY shipping fee if you order directly from GSC. But if you're in America and want to go that route, go here.

Does Ami Ami support PayPal as a payment option? My bank's debit card has issues with non-US purchases (real pain to get them to open it up temporarily) and the only other option I have is PayPal in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom