• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Phat Ryuko goes, I agree with you on the costumes. I want Ryuko amd Satsuki figures in their school uniforms. Hopefully GSC or someone will deliver. Though the Sega prize figures don't look bad.

Settin

Damn, figureGAF. Am I the only one hyped for phat company's Ryuko Matoi? She comes out this month and I'm excited as fuck.

Ryuuroden

Shes tough to resist. No shame in it. Probably why yall thought I was weird for shunning Tharja.

I shunned Tharja as well, so i get your point :D

Maybe next yeah with a second season of log horizon coming we will finally get the akatsuki figure we all are asking for and when we do we can collectively push that.

WolfStark

9aLbAUF.gif

The shirt makes the gif priceless :>

omlet

There were a couple preowned figs on amiami I was going to buy as soon as my new credit card arrived but they sold yesterday/Sunday, nooo :(

Still super hyped for the new One Piece figures. There better not be some exclusive bullshit going on though. Still wish we were getting Jesus abirgess and the brah that started my figure collection.....

omlet

amiami preowned waits for no one

I know, but they had both been there over a week so I had my fingers crossed for one more day. Got card, but figs gone. I'm sure they'll pop up again somewhere but one of them had a great price, about half (before shipping) what I see it for on MFC and amazon for an A/B.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Damn, figureGAF. Am I the only one hyped for phat company's Ryuko Matoi? She comes out this month and I'm excited as fuck.

I have her pre-ordered, but I'm thinking of canceling her.

I like skimpy suit Ryuko. But I'm trying to cut back and there are other figures that are must haves for me.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
chrono, what size was that Iris wallscroll? I know it's a mini, I just wanted to get an idea of the dimensions in anticipation of Suzie Sun (what a weird name).

Bombless

Whoa, that was a close one....Randomly looked at my Amiami orders today and noticed I had forgotten to place one for Phat's Ryuuko. SEFUUUUU!

george_us

Nope same here. I was excited as soon as I saw her. Now if only Phat will give us some high quality screens and a release date for Satsuki.

kewlmyc

So I just had my May AmiAmi order delivered to my job. Oh god.. it actually does say used toy on it...

Oh well, I don't think the receptionist noticed.

omlet

So, monthly order combining on amiami... never used it before, does it basically mean it won't ship out until the end of the month, but I can save on shipping? Like since it's so early in the month I can order some things they have in stock now and they'll hold them until the end of the month and if I find anything else I want to buy before then it just gets added on without an additional separate shipping charge?

So, monthly order combining on amiami... never used it before, does it basically mean it won't ship out until the end of the month, but I can save on shipping? Like since it's so early in the month I can order some things they have in stock now and they'll hold them until the end of the month and if I find anything else I want to buy before then it just gets added on without an additional separate shipping charge?

Yes and no, they hold everything till the end of the month. Shipping is calculated depending on the weight of all items together.

I will warn you that doing monthly shipments has really made me order more lol. I have a monthly order from now till November. Feels like as someone said before in the thread, a utility bill at this point.

kewlmyc

Yes, doesn't ship until the end of the month (unless you buy a used figure near the start of the month, then they'll force you to pay for it halfway through the month).

omlet

Yes and no, they hold everything till the end of the month. Shipping is calculated depending on the weight of all items together.

I will warn you that doing monthly shipments has really made me order more lol. I have a monthly order from now till November. Feels like as someone said before in the thread, a utility bill at this point.

Okay, thanks guys. I don't think I need to use that feature this time but that's good to know for future reference.

I actually haven't ordered any figures all year... Time to make up for that...

Q24jPK4.jpg

I think the Mini Ika will go in my office... the Alice will most definitely not.

Average cost under 5k per figure what a deal!

I almost preordered a Mikasa while I was on amiami but changed my mind, I like them but I'm willing to wait and see what happens with that one. Whenever GE2 Ciel shows up, though, I will probably preorder that one.

Also preordered Red EU ver Kobato

Oh and also

kpiOhRf.jpg

Did I do good

Arveene

Neo Member
So if anyone remembers my lost package from the previous thread I have an update. After multiple phone calls telling me that I have to wait a month to start an investigation. I called waited on hold for over an hour. I was then told that I have to contact the originating country to start an investigation into a lost package. In none of my previous phone calls was I told this was necessary and would have saved me the time of waiting on hold for over an hour. I was transferred to a supervisor who FUCKING HUNG UP ON ME MID SENTENCE WHILE I WAS EXPLAINING THE SITUATION. I'm currently calling them again on multiple phones until I get someone who can look into this bullshit. Unless this was changed recently this is not how it fucking works, and even if it does, why the hell was I not told the previous 5 times I called.

Also, currently sending an e-mail to Mandarake. Hopefully they can just offer me store credit if USPS refuses to do anything.

l I probably spent over 100,000 dollars on figures, I was basically spending around 30,000 a year on figures.

l I probably spent over 100,000 dollars on figures, I was basically spending around 30,000 a year on figures.

HOLY SHIT

Wow, what he spends in a year is like my entire collection. Also since I was busy during May I missed the mass linking of MFC profiles

Arveene

Neo Member
What a Nendoroid army!

And sucks to read about your package. Hopefully you're covered with suitable compensation.

Thanks, I finally set aside a shelf to dedicate to Nendos. Still don't have nearly enough room to display everything though.

As for the package, I had this happen previously with a package from Mandarake. I called them to start an investigation, and after a few days the package finally got a tracking update no where near where I live. Manadarake was going to offer me store credit, but I told them to cancel that since the package had reappeared.

Edit: It just occurred to me that I missed Snow Miku 2014. ;_; I'm hoping prices drop once people receive their orders from GSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom