• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well... he hasn't ordered Shiro.
Neither have I.

doesn't work on me. I don't realy care for it lol

E8r6ZtG.gif

Also, cajun already started converting people to the gospel of Shiro over in AnimeGAF. R_thanatos has already succumbed.

javac

I need that Stocking. I have one but it has a metal pole and the sculpt isnt as nice.

Yeah that's the Metamorphose one from Sentinel right? I got this one for 4.8k and I got Panty for exactly the same price but she's not here yet. I got Scanty too for 3.6k or something just for the hell of trying to complete the set but I doubt I'll ever get Kneesocks. I'm not ordering any more figures for a while I think. I'm burnt out.

collections I plan on finishing

1) Hyakka
2) Strike Witches
3) Bakemono (all im missing so far is kanbaru)
4) BRS except for the super big ones like Insane BRS
5) Deadly Sins

After that its some random fanservice figures (native, skytube) and game characters (blazblue and such)

Ken

i haven't really thought about starting or completing a collection. maybe I could start with GSC Love Live 1/8s? crazy enough to work!

raven777

thank god I don't have interest in that Shiro and THANK GOD I don't really have interest in collecting sets. No way i could have afford if I wanted to complete sets.

Ken

thank god I don't have interest in that Shiro and THANK GOD I don't really have interest in collecting sets. No way i could have afford if I wanted to complete sets.

mmm, completing at least one set of something seems like a fun goal just to say you did!

raven777

mmm, completing at least one set of something seems like a fun goal just to say you did!

I know... I would do them if my wallet allows them. But at the moment I can't...

I just buy whatever I like from particular group/collection. If all the figures from that collection is what I love then I would consider collecting the set.

Right now if GSC release all 9 members of Love Live! members with as good quality as Honoka then I might have to seriously consider collecting set. But I will probably have to just buy 3 of the 9.

kewlmyc

l I probably spent over 100,000 dollars on figures, I was basically spending around 30,000 a year on figures.

l I probably spent over 100,000 dollars on figures, I was basically spending around 30,000 a year on figures.

HOLY SHIT

9aLbAUF.gif

Ken

I know... I would do them if my wallet allows them. But at the moment I can't...

I just buy whatever I like from particular group/collection. If all the figures from that collection is what I love then I would consider collecting the set.

Right now if GSC release all 9 members of Love Live! members with as good quality as Honoka then I might have to seriously consider collecting set. But I will probably have to just buy 3 of the 9.

yeah, wallet could be an issue but how I picture it is that i could spend 1k USD on worse things lol

Ultimadrago

HOLY SHIT

hhvgb0nrkyhx.gif

Shiro is tearing FigureGAF apart in teams of ordered her and teams of not ordering her, lol

Has FigureGAF ever simultaneously pitched on a figure so strongly?

Though, of course, only those that don't cancel shall count!

yeah, wallet could be an issue but i could spend 1k USD on worse things lol

Again, this is the most dangerous mindset, Ken! :lol

javac

All that commotion over that...huh. Hey if you like it go for it. Wasn't too long ago people here were tempted to pay $80 for a nendoroid. I've seen crazier. She looks run of the mill to me tho. Not even cute. Hmph.

I love the Shiro figure not just for the figure though.

Shiro is waifu status for me currently so my love for her ties over to all of the products coming out with her on them that aren't crappily made. Its also because that figure looks wonderfully made that I want it even more too :/

HOLY SHIT

This guy is living everyone's dream or everyone's nightmare. Holy shit.

Shiro is waifu status for me currently so my love for her ties over to all of the products coming out with her on them that aren't crappily made. Its also because that figure looks wonderfully made that I want it even more too :/

I'm still not sure what I think of Shiro and I ordered it. It's just so well made and it makes me hnng inside.

so a word of warning. I saw some white marking on my tharja. Used a wet napkin and it didn't go away. I then remember people mentioning erasers.....

I grabbed a clean eraser from a pencil and lightly rubbed. Yeah the white markings came off. But so did some of the matte finish lol.... Thankfully its on the side of her shoulder where you can only notice it from an angle

Ultimadrago

Certainly complete, utter nightmare for me. I enjoy looking at other people's large figure collections, but I only own like... 1 scale, 3 trading figure sets, 4 nendos and 7 prize. I'm already looking for a way to get rid of some of them.

I never want a full display.

Ultimadrago

One of the most forgettable voiced Cinderella Girls for me. Decent price though.

A Love Live set? I couldn't imagine displaying that. Those soulless eyes would collectively suck the life straight out of me.

One of the most forgettable voiced Cinderella Girls for me. Decent price though.

A Love Live set? I couldn't imagine displaying that. Those soulless eyes would collectively suck the life straight out of me.

love live figures will 90% chance of dropping in price. If idolmaster dropped in price then love live will

Also rin shibuya looks amazing! atleast the figure

HOLY SHIT

wVqSoch.gif

Guess Figure GAF needs this image:
0xZJNuR.png

I just started watching the first episode, not invested enough to buy her. Good thing that she's sold out on Amiami though, I don't need the temptation.

cajunator

Banned

I'm still not sure what I think of Shiro and I ordered it. It's just so well made and it makes me hnng inside.

Im going with nightmare. Unless the guy is a dealer hes stuck with several rooms worth of figures and probably cant even display all of them. My collection is unwieldy as it approaches 120. I couldnt imagine 2000.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

I ...

couldn't resist

iIknMN7.gif

--------------

Darn it I missed U Madoka, was debating whether I should get her for $140, guess I will wait for another used.

Kamael added to my June 2014 AmiAmi order, although I'll probably cancel Phat's Ryuko since the more I look at her, the more I think I'd prefer her in her normal outfit [also, less shelf space].

Omg chrono...... I did this EXACT thing today. Added Kamael to my June order and cancelled Phat's Ryuuko. XD

Great minds, good sir!

HOLY SHIT

Whoa!

Shiro does absolutely nothing for me.

Neither for me. Maybe after I watch the show though...

chrono01

Omg chrono...... I did this EXACT thing today. Added Kamael to my June order and cancelled Phat's Ryuuko. XD

Great minds, good sir!
Haha, wow.

I'm going to wait a day and then cancel Ryuko. I don't really want to email/cancel an item on the same day as I ordered a new one, and then state "financial issues". It wouldn't seem right, so I'm going to allow a day in-between.

I'd like to cancel Swamp Witch too, since I'm tired of waiting for her, so I might opt for her instead right now and then hopefully Ryuko after she's delayed [which I'm sure she will be].

Great minds indeed! I saw a couple reviews on Kamael, she looked better than I thought she would [such as this one - http://blog.livedoor.jp/m-10_33288/archives/52064024.html [Kind of NSFW]

:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom