• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

I have both of them but haven't played them yet. Maybe one day lol
I own both too, but no Vita [yet]. I'm waiting to see if they become easier to find in Canada.

I've actually been tempted to import the White Vita from Japan. It's near the cost I'd pay if I purchase one locally, and I love the way it looks.

kewlmyc

I have both of them but haven't played them yet. Maybe one day lol

I own both too, but no Vita [yet]. I'm waiting to see if they become easier to find in Canada.

I've actually been tempted to import the White Vita from Japan. It's near the cost I'd pay if I purchase one locally, and I love the way it looks.

Both fully work with the Playstation TV. Just something to think about.

Man, you plan really long-term.

I just mean a month or two month delay would be fine, silly head.

chrono01

Both fully work with the Playstation TV. Just something to think about.
I've been reading a lot about the Ps Vita TV, and I can see myself purchasing one eventually. However, the portable aspect of the Vita interests me, so I don't see it as being an ideal solution/fix for me.

However, playing Danganronpa [and other titles] on my HDTV is an interesting prospect.

Toki767

I've been wanting to import a white/blue Vita from Japan for like the past 6 months now. I just feel like as soon as I do, there'll be a price drop or something. Especially with the holidays coming up.

chrono01

I've been wanting to import a white/blue Vita from Japan for like the past 6 months now. I just feel like as soon as I do, there'll be a price drop or something. Especially with the holidays coming up.
In that case, please import one soon, so that it receives a price-drop, so I can purchase one.

Much appreciated!

Sayonara-Zetsubou-Sensei-tdilover226-20291486-528-297.gif

sayonara_zetsubou_sensei_gif_by_xx_matsuda_xx-d3hb0he.gif

^kewlmyc on this thread

I'm happy she's delayed =P got so many games need paying this month lol, just paid Gurren Lagann bluray collector's set, and payment imminent for Bayonetta 2's first print edition, Samurai Warriors 4 Anime Edition, Freedom Wars, and then got Shin Megami Tensei 4 coming but I've already got money on eShop for it.

Is Nendo Link still this month or there was a delay?

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Great use of a Nendoroid head.

Hmm.

I wonder if it'll be a good idea to carve eyesockets and install glass eyes.

Naw, I'll just put the head on the new body I got coming next week and dress him up like Bond, take a few pics and then sell it off down the line.

Haha that's pretty cool! I love it when people mix Nendoroid heads, they looks funny :p I also kind of find the idea that you bought her it because you thought she liked it and then her not really wanting it and being upfront about it kind of cute too :p It happens I guess :)

Yeah, I miss read her interest, guess I thought most people think nendos are cute, and she likes cute so I'd get her one, I'll just stick to teddy bears next time...

Is Nendo Link still this month or there was a delay?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it's this month:

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 27th October 2014:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Link: The Wind Waker ver.
Good Smile Company - figma Samus Aran

Giolon

After too long of a delay, Megahouse's One Piece P.O.P. Rebecca! This is my first One Piece figure.

She is just so damn photogenic! I love the subtle toning on her stomach and the way they sculpted her shoulder blades. My only complaint on this figure is that I wish there were a way to display the angry face w/o the helmet.

Also, somewhat to my surprise, this figure is actually cast off.

Ryuuko photos are still on their way.

Sounds like it's this month:

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 27th October 2014:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Link: The Wind Waker ver.
Good Smile Company - figma Samus Aran
Okay lol add that to my expenses for this month + the customs amount to him -__- cause Amiami were the only one who still had him for preorder when I did ;__;

javac

Yeah taking pics of figures with a nice camera in the garden during a sunny day always makes me jelly. I'd be too scared to take a figure in the garden and the weather sucks here so I'd never be able to! Nice pics in any case!

A bit of random question, but what figure do you all own that is your favorite? And if so, what is the reason? Price? Rarity? Looks? I'd say mine is this: RIO:bone Canti (Green)

No questions asked. It looks amazing in person, such a beautiful color. Amazingly put together, amazing articulation, tonnes of accessories to switch him up, and it's Canti! It's pretty rare these days too, going for $200 at times if you can even find one! I love this thing! Can't believe I got it brand new and sealed for such an amazing price! I think I paid around 7k with delivery. I could have bought the Red one too since both were available at the time, damn it! D:

omlet

A bit of random question, but what figure do you all own that is your favorite? And if so, what is the reason? Price? Rarity? Looks?

Picking a favorite is kind of tough, but I'd pick "favorite" in terms of looks only. Price or rarity don't really factor in to being a favorite, but they would factor in to, say, if I was going to downsize my collection at some point.

I guess this is kind of boring but I think Ultimate Madoka might be mine. I'm also really fond of this new twintails Olivia, though, she is so elaborate and eye-catching. It's probably between those two at this point.

My first ever anifigure was Ignis, so that one has a lot of sentimental value on top of just being a really nice figure. I think ice cream cone Melty is in the running, too, she's so cute.

I have a few rareish figures (my MFC link for anyone who wants it; edit: I don't think I have anyone from here on MFC, don't think I had my account set up the last time I remember collection links being shared) but if I ever had to downsize, those I mentioned would definitely be keepers.

Meyneth

Picking a favorite is kind of tough, but I'd pick "favorite" in terms of looks only. Price or rarity don't really factor in to being a favorite, but they would factor in to, say, if I was going to downsize my collection at some point.

I guess this is kind of boring but I think Ultimate Madoka might be mine. I'm also really fond of this new twintails Olivia, though, she is so elaborate and eye-catching. It's probably between those two at this point.

My first ever anifigure was Ignis, so that one has a lot of sentimental value on top of just being a really nice figure. I think ice cream cone Melty is in the running, too, she's so cute.

I have a few rareish figures (my MFC link for anyone who wants it; edit: I don't think I have anyone from here on MFC, don't think I had my account set up the last time I remember collection links being shared) but if I ever had to downsize, those I mentioned would definitely be keepers.
Seeing your MFC makes me realize how nendo heavy my collection is :O

kewlmyc

Sayonara-Zetsubou-Sensei-tdilover226-20291486-528-297.gif

sayonara_zetsubou_sensei_gif_by_xx_matsuda_xx-d3hb0he.gif

^kewlmyc on this thread

I'm happy she's delayed =P got so many games need paying this month lol, just paid Gurren Lagann bluray collector's set, and payment imminent for Bayonetta 2's first print edition, Samurai Warriors 4 Anime Edition, Freedom Wars, and then got Shin Megami Tensei 4 coming but I've already got money on eShop for it.

Is Nendo Link still this month or there was a delay?

It's just bullshit, that's all.

And yeah, I'm waiting from Amazon.uk to take the money out of my account for Gurren Lagann as well. I preordered it when it was only 78 pounds, so I hope they still honor it. I'm getting Bayo 2 as well.

Including Kirigiri, I have 3 October figures with no release dates still.

george_us

After too long of a delay, Megahouse's One Piece P.O.P. Rebecca! This is my first One Piece figure.

She is just so damn photogenic! I love the subtle toning on her stomach and the way they sculpted her shoulder blades. My only complaint on this figure is that I wish there were a way to display the angry face w/o the helmet.

That Rebecca figure convinced me to start a small collection of P.O.P. characters. Absolutely amazing figure and glad I impulsed purchased her. Great pics as usual too. Can't wait to see what you do with Ryuko.

dani_dc

....You're really making me want to track this down and get one myself.

LiK

mine is still in the box. wow

Luigi87

So after putting it off, I started playing Muramasa on PSTV...

Immediately regretting never getting Momohime and Kongiku figures.

javac

So after putting it off, I started playing Muramasa on PSTV...

Immediately regretting never getting Momohime and Kongiku figures.

She is going up in price these days...she goes for 16k now I think. I paid 12k for her including delivery not long ago, good timing I guess! She's nice, but nowhere near my fave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom