• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
After too long of a delay, Megahouse's One Piece P.O.P. Rebecca! This is my first One Piece figure.

Looks all kinds of awesome, great photo's as always. Just can't get into collecting any One Piece figures, I get one and then I'd have to get them all...

A bit of random question, but what figure do you all own that is your favorite? And if so, what is the reason? Price? Rarity? Looks?

I honestly don't really have a favorite, my MFC page, keeping in mind the "Tales of" figures are my wifes, the nendo is gonna go, and that half of my collection can't be added to mfc, I tend to only buy things I'd throw the boxes away for.

That said the centerpiece of my collection in it current state is the Hellboy PF, his look and size just draws your eyes to him...

I can say that my favorite addition this month is the Megahouse Siggy from Queen's Blade, too NSFW for gaf but waiting for Amiami to get a A+/A with pencil board instock was well worth the the search...

Arshes Nei is the correct answer. Next question.

Is there a new Arshes out?

The figure of the year ain't out yet:
a2PYrph.jpg

If she's anything less then figure of the year I'll be gutted...

RMI

Banned
So after putting it off, I started playing Muramasa on PSTV...

Immediately regretting never getting Momohime and Kongiku figures.

Muramasa is the best looking video game ever made - well that's my opinion anyway. Not sure what momohime goes for these days, but she is wonderful. Still one of my favorites. Kongiku is nice too.

Also my favorite Vita game (after the project diva games of course).

Ah D-Arts ;___;
My dream of a D-Arts Persona Orpheus will never be T___T

At least I have all the Persona D-Arts... Kind of the figures that triggered me into collecting lol

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Subbed this to look at pretty pics! My figure collection is more set-based, which tries to keep down the impulse buys on the (pricey) statues.

Currently I collect:
Pokemon Tomy MonColle
Pokemon Tomy Hyper/Super Sized
Pokemon Tomy Pose
Pokemon Tomy DX
Pokemon D-Arts/S.H.Figuarts
Sailor Moon S.H.Figuarts
G.E.M. Digimon
Nenodoroids (just my favorite characters)

That's pretty much it >_> I do still have some odds and ends, but yeah. Still ALOT.

EDIT: I would collect Digimon D-Arts/S.H.Figuarts, but I missed out on so many already v_v...

NEO0MJ

Decided to look up gokins today (even though I'm not in a situation to afford them, even had to skip the Ex Gokin Getter Dragon ;_; ) and found out that a Fewture EX Gokin Grendizer was announced! People are saying that it might not be a Sato design but I'm still interested.

7URg7kB.jpg

PjAXRxO.jpg

NEO0MJ

^Not too sure on source material but looks good lol

Source is UFO Robot Grendizer. It was Go Nagi's third Super Robot anime after Mazinger and Great Mazinger. It's really popular in some regions even eclipses Mazinger. This is the original design.

Grendizer.jpg

The one you see above is part of the Fewture Ex Gokin line, which features reimaginings of classic Go Nagi robots. Most were designed by Taku "Professor Robo" Sato but he unfortunately passed away years ago. Fewture has been using his sketches as a blueprint for most of them but some doubt if this was designed y him or another artist. Personally I have four of them.

chrono01

Muse of Range Murata looks fantastic. Why didn't I preorder this....
We have another fan! I welcome you.

Sorry you missed out. If I see her become available at one of the usual sites again [and she doesn't sell out instantly], I'll let you know!

She's a cast-off from Orchid Seed... There are less-clothed pics on MFC. Beautiful chocolate life and hometown. And 1/6 scale!
Still on my wishlist.

Maybe I'll own her one of these days...

chrono01

She still shows up now and then on Ami for around 10k.
I've actually seen her for a bit less than that on Mandarake. I just need to resist the current spending on monthly figures so I can find myself clear/able to go through my "wishlisted" figures [such as this one] and obtain her.

It is not easy. :/

Giolon

Glad people enjoyed the photos! I've seen Rebecca pop up back in stock periodically on AmiAmi over the last couple weeks, so set up yourself a figinstock notice if you want her.

MegaHouse is re-releasing Sadi so I put in a pre-order for her at BIJ. I really hope Rebecca wasn't a gateway drug. XD

george_us

Glad people enjoyed the photos! I've seen Rebecca pop up back in stock periodically on AmiAmi over the last couple weeks, so set up yourself a figinstock notice if you want her.

MegaHouse is re-releasing Sadi so I put in a pre-order for her at BIJ. I really hope Rebecca wasn't a gateway drug. XD
Ohhh forgot Sadie was getting a re-release. Everywhere I've looked requires immediate payment for her though and I've already gone a little over my figure budget for this month.

As far as Rebecca being a gateway drug well...it's a distinct possibility lol. Since Rebecca I've picked up Rob Lucci and Kuzan plus I'm looking to get Trafalgar Law soon.

Source is UFO Robot Grendizer. It was Go Nagi's third Super Robot anime after Mazinger and Great Mazinger. It's really popular in some regions even eclipses Mazinger. This is the original design.

Grendizer.jpg

The one you see above is part of the Fewture Ex Gokin line, which features reimaginings of classic Go Nagi robots. Most were designed by Taku "Professor Robo" Sato but he unfortunately passed away years ago. Fewture has been using his sketches as a blueprint for most of them but some doubt if this was designed y him or another artist. Personally I have four of them.
Oh no wonder it looked familiar, hmmm should look into the series when I can.
Six years ago he was prosecuted for having “Tomb Raider-style” computer-generated pictures of fictional children
6EbpwRY.gif

Ryuuroden

Sounds like that UK guy had some issues. Also I'm not sure I want to know what "Tomb-raider style" is supposed to mean.

I am sure they are being more bombastic that it really is. These people do not know modern terminology, They still speak in old English legalese and wear white wigs don't they :p

chrono01

I pretty sure AmiAmi headquarters has a figure of you in their offices titled, "Customer of the Year". They wouldn't dare.
That's also a possibility. I do give them a lot of business. >_<

Oh, speaking of one of my figures which will be shipped to be at the end of this month, another review of The Muse of Range Murata!

[Possible NSFW ads on the side]

http://toy-navi.net/archives/40817091.html

I know quite a few in this thread don't have an interest for her, but I can't wait to get her in my hands. Her gloves/boots look like actual leather. That's impressive.

Edit - Looking at the review even more, I'd go as far as to say that the final result is better than the prototype. Every article of clothing has a texture of its own, and the shading is immaculate.

Bombless

They are clearly all images designed to make people think they are of children. They are fictitious images in the sense that in no part of them does any real person appear.

Clearly the "She's not a child, she's a 300 years old dragon!" excuse didn't work.

apricot

argh my Halloween Miku still hasn't shipped yet!! not going to have much time to enjoy her before Halloween's over at this rate :/

chrono01

Chrono, I am disappoint. Drop everything and obtain Arshes Nei.
My excuse? She was released during a time I wasn't into collecting figures, otherwise she would be mine already. [I know, not the best excuse.]

Don't worry, though. She will eventually find a place in my collection. I will never give up on her.

Settin

My excuse? She was released during a time I wasn't into collecting figures, otherwise she would be mine already. [I know, not the best excuse.]

Don't worry, though. She will eventually find a place in my collection. I will never give up on her.
1. Go to MFC
2. Look at her hometown
3. Realize your life is meaningless without it.

Ultimadrago

Was this one of those adult loli figures, or was it just a figure of a little girl that was fully-clothed? Big difference.

Neither. It was for images. He already got in hot water over it years ago (2008) and it was made illegal through all the UK in 2010. Then police seized his computer in 2012 and guess what they found...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom