• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
New arrivals, yay!

Nichijouuuuuuu

iDOi5RVqDEGe8.jpg

iwSBtks3zwzot.jpg

iqag7WTyUyuEF.jpg

i9MME2E464eaE.jpg

ikVhGF9sINzqY.jpg

iYmJVtDQNJpuG.jpg

izb60wymeGkyE.jpg

ibqOUpMUPuGLj0.jpg

iJyTEGaMlsPxu.jpg

ibvcD8D30PSfgH.jpg

igCtgNSQAIPKQ.jpg

i2IqmUeyx3OfP.jpg

Snow Mikuuuuuu

ijzex9da3L4cl.jpg

ijyXVkq6zNwSR.jpg

iR3hCyfquBwAW.jpg

iFMdbDy8P2ZyK.jpg

ibjuh3tfMvozDJ.jpg

ibpcga9UW9MrHx.jpg

I have a sudden interest to see this show...

Dude, if you can see the uncensored version, there are boobs flopping around every ten minutes. And butts everywhere. Crunchyroll has season one uncensored, but season 2 is censored. I think they just buy whatever version is cheaper.

kewlmyc

Dude, if you can see the uncensored version, there are boobs flopping around every ten minutes. And butts everywhere. Crunchyroll has season one uncensored, but season 2 is censored. I think they just buy whatever version is cheaper.

Season one was acquired after the first series was already released on BluRay, they simucasts the second season so the Bluray wasn't already released so we're stuck with the censored version. Same thing happened with Jojo.

Also, how lewd...

kewlmyc

Fuck you Bandai. You don't advertise a SHFiguarts with a stand, then don't actually provide one in the actual package. Should have stuck with Nendoroids. Oh well, it was a Super Mario SHFiguarts, so I can always give it to someone as a gift or give it away in a Christmas charity thing.

EDIT: Apparently, the stand with a few accessories is sold separately. Haha, oh wow. I might just wait for a Mario Nendoroid then.

Fuck you Bandai. You don't advertise a SHFiguarts with a stand, then don't actually provide one in the actual package. Should have stuck with Nendoroids. Oh well, it was a Super Mario SHFiguarts, so I can always give it to someone as a gift or give it away in a Christmas charity thing.

EDIT: Apparently, the stand with a few accessories is sold separately. Haha, oh wow. I might just wait for a Mario Nendoroid then.

"What of me?" *Luigi death stares you*
http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_n6k3nlnBsb1s3b0gh.mp4

chrono01

BKZj_CXZ.gif

And it is amazing. I especially like Maeda Keiji.

Also, it seems like Amakuni has "darkened" their Sansei Maramasa.

It's still nowhere near the look of the original artwork, but it's a lot better. Here's hoping they make a few more alternations before release next year.

[Yes, I have it pre-ordered. ~_~]

It's still nowhere near the look of the original artwork, but it's a lot better. Here's hoping they make a few more alternations before release next year.

Really? I though the WING one looked preety good. And dat booty.

I'm not familiar with Amakuni, though. Are they quality? This one still looks a bit lewd. I mean, I see camel-toe.

chrono01

Really? I though the WING one looked preety good. And dat booty.

I'm not familiar with Amakuni, though. Are they quality? This one still looks a bit lewd. I mean, I see camel-toe.
Haha, I'm still tempted to order the Wing one too, but I've resisted so far. If she were cheaper, I wouldn't hesitate [since I love the design of the character], but as it stands, I need to be selective with my pre-orders [as you can see, it's not an easy process for me].

As for Amakuni, they're fine. I own a couple of figures form them, the most popular being the original color of Leviathan [Seven Deadly Sins]. Outside of her shirt being difficult to remain fully-closed, she's perfect. So while they're not quite at the level of Alter, Max Factory, etc., they're more than adequate.

chrono01

I like lewd Muramasa. I like looking at her. I don't know if I want to pay money for her.
I'll make the decision for you.

You WANT to pay the money for her. She is lewd, as you said, and you enjoy looking at her. What more do you need?

So hit "Add to Cart" and thank me later. You are welcome, by the way.

darklin0

Banned

Her skin is too light and something is off with her face. No preorder from me.

Tidd

Hey figureGAF
i'm new and i spend too much money on figures lol

Recently i bought my first Nendoroid and damn, they are so cute v.v
http://imgur.com/tJqb5xX

Also bought this cute shinobu <3
http://imgur.com/Ziu8Cju

Right now i don't have any space so i can't demonstrate them nicely. Probably should buy some Detolfs first but i keep buying figures :D

This week i should get my May order from amiami :)

Einbroch

Banned
Hey figureGAF
i'm new and i spend too much money on figures lol

Recently i bought my first Nendoroid and damn, they are so cute v.v
http://imgur.com/tJqb5xX

Also bought this cute shinobu <3
http://imgur.com/Ziu8Cju

Right now i don't have any space so i can't demonstrate them nicely. Probably should buy some Detolfs first but i keep buying figures :D

This week i should get my May order from amiami :)

It's like looking two weeks into the past.

Bombless

It's been a while since the last Mom Update™, time to remedy that!

The MCM London Expo nendos have been unboxed and placed along the others.
I am quite proud of the Sakura Miku pose I came up with. She's ADORABLE.

Mom is going to get a Vittsjo piece in the next couple of days, she's tired of not having a proper place for her figures, she keeps moving them around. Here's what her collection looks like right now (don't mind the extra items lying around, she really have no room :p)

Also, Deep Sea Miku is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom