• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arclaid

Damn. You guys posted a lot while I was asleep.

Well shit. Unless my google translate-fu is weak, the Alphamax store doesn't ship overseas. Guess I'll have to make do with the standard Kurumi base.

If you haven't ordered her yet, you could always order the online shop version via a proxy. Would cost a fair bit more, though.

Full list, if anyone was curious.

Delayed from October to February 2014:
Good Smile Company - Lamborghini Countach LP400 (Yellow)
Good Smile Company - Lamborghini Countach LP400 (Red)

Going back in time.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Been thinking about how I'd display my growing collection of KanColle Nendos for a while. Having seen that "water splash" piece for the upcoming I-401 Nendo and Tempy's mention of playsets, I thought how neat it would be to have a pier or a section of a boat deck almost as wide as a Billy shelf...but what materials do I need to create such a display, I wonder? Any suggestions?

johnsmith

remember me
I don't get this hometown and life phrase ;__; what's even going on anymore *o*

dcatyrM.jpg

Bombless

Been thinking about how I'd display my growing collection of KanColle Nendos for a while. Having seen that "water splash" piece for the upcoming I-401 Nendo and Tempy's mention of playsets, I thought how neat it would be to have a pier or a section of a boat deck almost as wide as a Billy shelf...but what materials do I need to create such a display, I wonder? Any suggestions?

Worbla would work well for this as it's easy to mold into shape and paint. It's quite sturdy when cold as well. Or you could just do a cartboard shape with paint or glued paper decors over?

Giolon

So does she still have to be assembled with cement and shit, or is she a complete figure?

She has to be assembled, and if you want her to look any good, painted. The CharaGumins only come with the plastic done in the base colors (black for clothes parts, gray for hair, etc) but no fine detail or line work.

cajunator

Banned
Batgirl bishoujo
Shiro
Kyoko Kirigiri
Namaniku ATK Artbook
Sansei Muramasa
Asuka (Jersey ver.)
Muse of Range Murata

It's mostly just a matter of a lot of shit that's been delayed and delayed all coming out NOW.

Ha ha. So maybe don't alert him to our presence. Try Dresden. He seems pretty laid-back. At least by comparison.

Shiro comes out this soon?!

that skytube figure won't lean. Leaning is an old issue for most top figure companies. The remaining issue is peg breakage.

yeeah. Most companies put a metal rod in there if it has to lean over center.

My favorite character in Senran Kagura is Mirai, who has neither.

looking at official selvaria artwork, I dont really think volks went overboard. Her pose has them pushed forward a bit, but selvaria was always well endowed

The vertex one is awful though

george_us

Yeah, Raita went overboard with this. And the Vertex rendition is even worse.
Both look equally ridiculous to me but I think the Vertex one looks worse because she's standing up. She's still on my "Do want" list though if the paint job turns out nicely. It looks incredible sans the boobs.

RMI

Banned
looking at official selvaria artwork, I dont really think volks went overboard. Her pose has them pushed forward a bit, but selvaria was always well endowed

I've always thought Selvaria had a really beautiful design with tons of potential, aside from her massive chest. The way it gets emphasized in figs is just a huge turn-off for me, and I don't even have a problem with well endowed figs.

I've always thought Selvaria had a really beautiful design with tons of potential, aside from her massive chest. The way it gets emphasized in figs is just a huge turn-off for me, and I don't even have a problem with well endowed figs.
well, theres a reason the alter one is the one I bought, and the only one I went with

I absolutely love selvaria's character, one of my favorite ever, and the alter one is the best representation of her

EDIT: Of course they did do the pokey nipple thing...im getting pretty good at ignoring that unfortunately

meijiko

The fuck... an S.H. Figuarts too??

tumblr_ndrvxd4ovn1qzdctco1_500.jpg

I'm suddenly drowning in CCS figures.

Also got another witch in mail today:

22h20cA.jpg

She's tiny and old, but such such a cutie.

Giolon

Both look equally ridiculous to me but I think the Vertex one looks worse because she's standing up. She's still on my "Do want" list though if the paint job turns out nicely. It looks incredible sans the boobs.

well, theres a reason the alter one is the one I bought, and the only one I went with

I absolutely love selvaria's character, one of my favorite ever, and the alter one is the best representation of her

EDIT: Of course they did do the pokey nipple thing...im getting pretty good at ignoring that unfortunately

ebCraft Selvaria is still the best Selvaria figure there's been, IMO. I really need to give her a photo shoot.

LiK

Oh thank you lol, I was wondering why everyone kept talking crazy XD

I should really check on some of the gaming news side stuff instead of just checking my subscriptions and off topic lol

damn man, it's words of wisdom. live by them.

so i got suzuha today and it came out like this...

its broken in two spots.. but somehow the main bike frame and the wheel piece fit almost perfectly at an angle.

the wire is still damaged but ...it could of been worse...

ugh, that blows. was it preowned? mine was new and was in perfect condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom