• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiro comes out this soon?!

27th is the official release date for Shiro, I believe. I have my items grouped as Shiro + Batgirl bishoujo, which I'll probably pay for first and then SAL it. Then Muramasa and the artbook are bundled together, and the wallet-destroying finale is Muse, Asuka and Kyoko.

update. Apparently the wire bit goes into the slot

The direction do not mention that the wheel or the wires can come off, nor do any of the reviews or pictures implicate this. I guess I got a broken figure that was fixable lol...

RMI

Banned
so i got suzuha today and it came out like this...

glad it worked out in the end. I'm a pretty avid cyclist so this figure really tempted me but I have no idea about the source material and the weird yellow eyes kind of killed it for me as well. It's a pretty fantastic looking figure otherwise though.

raven777

amiami updated with Eli nendo and Tony figures.

Dragon Toy's one looks good but a bit expensive. But the discount helps

Sakuya Seaphim is
before discount.

OMGO MGOMGOM GOM

9k momohime get it
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ortkey=preowned$pagemax=70$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
b/c
FIG-MOE-1726.jpg

Bombless

I'd had jumped on that Labrys figma but that'd be financially irresponsible given all the videogame goodies I got this month. Next time!

cajunator

Banned
27th is the official release date for Shiro, I believe. I have my items grouped as Shiro + Batgirl bishoujo, which I'll probably pay for first and then SAL it. Then Muramasa and the artbook are bundled together, and the wallet-destroying finale is Muse, Asuka and Kyoko.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FIG-MOE-8440.jpg

holy shit this is 16k?

I wanted Homura figure but they are all expensive...

For that much get the big aniplex one.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
That's a good one, though I heard she's a bitch to put together. Also a bit too lewd for me.

I'm still really bitter that this one is only a GK.

I do think I preferred the clothed one anyway, but yeah, we're not getting a PVC of that :/

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently I missed out on the Halloween Miku figure.... Confused, as I thought I saw it on Amami (and should've got it...) but some are saying it was a NY Comicon exclusive?

chrono01

Apparently I missed out on the Halloween Miku figure.... Confused, as I thought I saw it on Amami (and should've got it...) but some are saying it was a NY Comicon exclusive?
She was.

They did offer sales on Good Smile Company's website, though they're all sold out now. Your only chance now is to snag her from a re-seller. :(

Caladrius

The silver lining of all this despair~

It really kills me that he'll probably never get a decent figure though. To be brutally honest I wouldn't have given E&L a second look if he wasn't in it. He's got one of my favorite JRPG protag designs.
Also dat workshop scene

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
She was.

They did offer sales on Good Smile Company's website, though they're all sold out now. Your only chance now is to snag her from a re-seller. :(

(Guess I was looking at a different Miku figure on Ami...) Darn yeah, I guess I'll just stick that on the backburner for now, unless I find a good deal. Totally forgot about looking into it more :/

chrono01

(Guess I was looking at a different Miku figure on Ami...) Darn yeah, I guess I'll just stick that on the backburner for now, unless I find a good deal. Totally forgot about looking into it more :/
No, it's possible you saw her on the Pre-owned section of AmiAmi. They also sell event exclusives there.

Was it a Nendoroid? If so, that's probably the one.

It really kills me that he'll probably never get a decent figure though. To be brutally honest I wouldn't have given E&L a second look if he wasn't in it. He's got one of my favorite JRPG protag designs.
Also dat workshop scene

Just everything about him is stellar.

Caladrius

Hopefully this week is the one I finally get that Len figure.

Really thinking I should have forked out the extra dough to get it sooner.

I imagine my Samus figma won't arrive until December if Amiami takes as long.

Just everything about him is stellar.

I'm kinda eh on his VA but otherwise best character. (Marion comes close for me though) This makes me want to replay it but the lack of New Game + scares me away from doing so. The game is good but the pacing was a turn-off towards the mid-late game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom