• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

Dude, if you can see the uncensored version, there are boobs flopping around every ten minutes. And butts everywhere. Crunchyroll has season one uncensored, but season 2 is censored. I think they just buy whatever version is cheaper.

I can't find season 1 on Crunchyroll. I'm not sure they have it anymore
z1BSfki.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Hey figureGAF
i'm new and i spend too much money on figures lol

Recently i bought my first Nendoroid and damn, they are so cute v.v
http://imgur.com/tJqb5xX

Also bought this cute shinobu <3
http://imgur.com/Ziu8Cju

Right now i don't have any space so i can't demonstrate them nicely. Probably should buy some Detolfs first but i keep buying figures :D

This week i should get my May order from amiami :)

Welcome!
I have that Shinobu. It WAS a consolation for not having the GSC one but she has since been put back up for rerelease.

Settin

BKZj_CXZ.gif

And it is amazing. I especially like Maeda Keiji.

Also, it seems like Amakuni has "darkened" their Sansei Maramasa.

It's still nowhere near the look of the original artwork, but it's a lot better. Here's hoping they make a few more alternations before release next year.

[Yes, I have it pre-ordered. ~_~]
Bought. I know nothing about this character, but I'm honor bound to buy good dark skinned figures.

Busaiku

I know it'd be different across the board, but what does "B" on AmiAmi generally entail?
The description says "minor wear or damage", which worries me.

johnsmith

remember me
I know it'd be different across the board, but what does "B" on AmiAmi generally entail?
The description says "minor wear or damage", which worries me.

80-90% of the time you'll have a hard time finding anything wrong with a B. It's what I always order.

Josephl64

I don't know...the one time I got something off the used part of AmiAmi was with a B rating for the box, and I wasn't really happy with that box. Will probably buy a new one to replace it and sell it

I don't know...the one time I got something off the used part of AmiAmi was with a B rating for the box, and I wasn't really happy with that box. Will probably buy a new one to replace it and sell it

All the B boxes I've gotten were fine. I got a C box one time that was beat to shit, but other than that, B-ranked boxes don't usually have any damage a sane person would complain about from my experience.

Classy, so Alter has time to release a second version of a previous figure, but not enough to release Labrys already.

It's gotten so bad that I periodically completely forget about Labrys, only to realize months later that we still haven't heard about any pricing or release info.

chrono01

Classy, so Alter has time to release a second version of a previous figure, but not enough to release Labrys already.
No just those two, they're also re-releasing Sora Kasugano from "Yosuga no Sora".

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-006296&page=top

How about that Shinobu you're doing, Alter? :(

Id really like a Momo but that one is too lewd for me.
Lewd or no, she's amazing.

I'd also recommend their upcoming Kuroseki Mea as well.

I'd also recommend their upcoming Kuroseki Mea as well.

The issue I have with Mea, well, not really her specifically. But I'm hoping they don't just shit out all of the To Love-Ru ladies in similar lingerie, otherwise it's really the same issue that the Attack on Titan figures are guilty of. We need variety.

The issue I have with Mea, well, not really her specifically. But I'm hoping they don't just shit out all of the To Love-Ru ladies in similar lingerie, otherwise it's really the same issue that the Attack on Titan figures are guilty of. We need variety.

well... its from the cover of the artbook so yeah. lol. I mean if you want the rest in different outfits then lingerie, vertex has that covered.

edit
=O karen sold out. I bought mine a/b for 8.2k. Kinda knew I should of waited since mine is still boxed. I mean, its not like her price has gone down since A/B now goes for 8.6k. But I would of settled for b/b for almost 10 bucks off.

chrono01

I don't mind it since wedding/lingerie-themed figures, at least in my collection, are somewhat of a rarity. Not only that, I love the original illustration the figures are based on, so I would definitely grab whatever ones re released, especially Haruna and Yui [and Yami].

raven777

To-Love-Ru-Artbook-Venus-02.jpg

we will probably get the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom