• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.alter-web.jp/figure/15/03_1/index.html

Looks like that one will be figure #2 (watch these figures in number get near my 12+ art book collection one of these days x_x).

(Side note, but according to AmiAmi this and the Ayehsa figure are supposed to release in the same month. If that happens and I selected the "combine this month's orders" and one released before the other, they'd wait to ship both until the second one is released, right? And if they ended up being on sale on different months they'd just ship them out individually like normal?

Just asking since I'm assuming the shipping costs would be a lot lower having them in one package if possible.)

Also next month is going to be a fun month. Got the S1 and S2 Amiibos pre-ordered on Amazon. I think it's going to be about $150 or so for the S1 order when they end up shipping. >.>

Bombless

If you have a combined order and one gets pushed back Amiami will split your orders. They do not keep ordered items in stock beyond the month or release.

Edit : also you might want to think about that Amiibo order in light of recent pictures. I wouldn't buy them online without checking out the paint myself.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I just spent a few hours looking at amazon japan, after reading ThePeoplesBureau and Hagi conversation, now finding yet another place to rummage for figures...

I found too many things they still wouldn't ship, like a Hot Toys Jor-el for under 9k (yeah brand new Hot Toy for £50) the Hot Toy Captain Harlock with chair for half price, etc. but that's a good thing, 'cause I'd have bought them all, too many things I don't really need or have room for.

It looks like the place to buy figma's, nendo's, and GSC stuff from, and being able to skip out on EMS and parcelforce without paying and arm and a leg is gonna be worth it with future purchases...

I did end up buying a figure I originally passed on, the Sword Art Online - Asuna - 1/7...

Sometimes I pass on things just cause I don't see a place for it in my collection, but seeing her a second time made me think of certain configuration with something else I just pre-ordered (forgive the poor photoshop):

QUPozLV.jpg

Maybe I'm just fucked in the head but
the pair of 'em are gonna look damn good together...

Edit : also you might want to think about that Amiibo order in light of recent pictures. I wouldn't buy them online without checking out the paint myself.

Ugh, yeah, checking the pictures above (didn't go back a page earlier, just glanced at the last few posts in the thread) it looks like they're half-assing them. >.>

Ryuuroden

Hey all, I have photos of the latest Orthanc MOC additions, enjoy; (I just posted the same thing in the LEGO OT but I know some of you here wanted updates as well so here it is:) )

As you can probably tell, I have started to make Orthanc my own, I have started to deviate a large amount from existing models such as the one from the movie etc. I do plan to keep similarities and parts will revert to familiar designs but I really wanted to make the exterior even more ornate and less blocky as it is in other designs. I have a lot more curves in mine. I want to stay faithful to what Tolkien stated about it but at the same time I want parts of it, in particular the level the palantir was in to kind of depict the narcissism of saruman with ornate design.

cajunator

Banned
[Pre-Orders slated for Nov]
NR13 Nanorich VC Tokisaki Kurumi (PVC Figure) Griffon Enterprises Non Nov
Item price :3,735 yen x Q.T.Y :1 = 3,735 yen

294784 Charlotte Dunois: Poodle Ver. (PVC Figure) FREEing 1/4 Nov
Item price :16,499 yen x Q.T.Y :1 = 16,499 yen

295200 Senomiya Akiho: Nekomimi Mode Ver. (PVC Figure) FREEing 1/8 Nov
Item price :9,000 yen x Q.T.Y :1 = 9,000 yen

574604 Okita Sawa (PVC Figure) Phat Company 1/8 Nov
Item price :6,660 yen x Q.T.Y :1 = 6,660 yen

443953 Nendoroid Kinomoto Sakura (PVC Figure) Good Smile Company Non Nendoroid Nov
Item price :3,999 yen x Q.T.Y :1 = 3,999 yen

445186 Nendoroid Miyauchi Renge (PVC Figure) Good Smile Company Non Nendoroid Nov
Item price :3,500 yen x Q.T.Y :1 = 3,500 yen

445162 Nendoroid Mitsumine Mashiro (PVC Figure) Good Smile Company Non Nendoroid Nov
Item price :3,500 yen x Q.T.Y :1 = 3,500 yen

M-my wallet. It hurts..

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Just noticed this month's GSC podcast did bring up the Fang Lin Yin Nendo. Originally announced on April 2013. Wow, this is taking Phat! forever to complete this Infinite Stratos set of 5. Still no Laura or Charlotte.... 2017-19 releases, I'd bet. =_=

Bombless

Damn it, I'm conflicted. Figma Mutsu's smoke heart is exclusive to the GSC shop. 1600JPY difference with Amiami in price + the mandatory 2k shipping makes it a no no :( That damn heart is just amazing though, god damn it GSC!

kewlmyc

Man, that Artbook cover is super lewd. I can't imagine what there's inside.

Weren't you the one who convinced me to buy it or was that chrono?

Anyway, this is the first product that AmiAmi refused to cancel for me, so I'll tell you how lewd it is. Hopefully there's a decent amount of Chaika art since I could care less about Muramasa.

Ultimadrago

Anyway, this is the first product that AmiAmi refused to cancel for me, so I'll tell you how lewd it is. Hopefully there's a decent amount of Chaika art since I could care less about Muramasa.

What was the tone of their refusal? Was it about too many cancellations overall or that they simply didn't want to cancel that item?

kewlmyc

What was the tone of their refusal? Was it about too many cancellations overall or that they simply didn't want to cancel that item?

Sounds like chrono to me.

Did they really refuse to cancel it? I cancelled mine last week without issue.

I cancelled 3 items, and they cancelled all of them except the book. I just assumed that I couldn't cancel it. I haven't cancelled in 3 or so months beforehand and I order at least 2k worth of stuff every month for the past year.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
I cancelled 3 items, and they cancelled all of them except the book. I just assumed that I couldn't cancel it. I haven't cancelled in 3 or so months beforehand and I order at least 2k worth of stuff every month for the past year.

Was the book a provisional preorder? I think AmiAmi refuses to cancel such preorders.

chrono01

Sounds like chrono to me.

Did they really refuse to cancel it? I cancelled mine last week without issue.
It was me. You are welcome.

[The cancellation refusal was a gift upon you, for the artbook shall be amazing.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom