• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kosaki Onodera (Nisekoi), up for preorder on GSC from tomorrow

o0515052413107009565.jpg

o0515058713107009564.jpg

o0515051613107010069.jpg

o0515042813107009562.jpg

o0515061113107009794.jpg

(mikatan)

so who is going to preorder her when she goes up this week?
544DECD25041F7002D

f14d2eed.png

I don't know whether it's just due to the quality of the photos I've seen, but none of them seem to really shine her in 'must have' glory for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm all over KLK right now but I'm not finding it difficult to pass.

How come we haven't had a stadium jacket Ryuko yet? In my head I'm picturing any number of amazing figures using that as a reference...

omlet

Hm, I'm tempted to pre/order something today for birthday but not sure what since I already got some stuff earlier this month.

*pricey preowneds*

I also see a few other recent notables in preowned section...

3.9k A/B TtT Octavia http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-0159
FIG-MOE-0159.jpg

Have this one on my swordgirl shelf, she's nice (base is actually white not faux-wood).

4.9 A/C Nendo Nyaruko http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-001057
FIGURE-001057.jpg

Someone must have cashed in their Nanoha stuff (not rare but good prices); 2.5k A/B Alter Teana, 3.4k Subaru (just sold while typing this post), 2.4k Rein, and 5.5k Signum.

4.8k B/B Kuroneko Memories http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-3855
FIG-MOE-3855.jpg

7.6k B/B red dress Kobato (WF/EU exclusive, not a bargain bin doesn't show up that often) http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-004196
FIGURE-004196.jpg

There's also an A/A 2014 Snow Miku listed if you want to pay 8.4k for it! http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-004909

kewlmyc

Enjoyed the anime, buying the manga.

Just that the first set of figures were Chitoge and she suckssssssssss

My main issue with Nisekoi is after about chapter 60, the story halts development for everyone except Shu and Ruri, and adds characters that have a bunch of development with Raku but have no chance of "winning" whatsoever.

My main issue with Nisekoi is after about chapter 60, the story halts development for everyone except Shu and Ruri, and adds characters that have a bunch of development with Raku but have no chance of "winning" whatsoever.

I like it cause I expect zero plot developments whatsoever~

RMI

Banned
broke down and ordered the rest of the GSC madoka gals. Homura was mad overpriced but I don't feel bad about it because I got B/B Kyoko and Sayaka for about 5k each.

Shipping is 4.7k though :-/ at least it's EMS. (Registered SAL was 4.4k so it's a no brainer).

Excited to finish the collection. I was really very surpised with how cute Mami and Madoka were when I opened them recently. They had been in boxes all summer while I was moving.

RMI

Banned
Watch she be 15k for no reason whatsoever. :p

haha, that makes me a little sad. She looks good but really does her ass need to be completely out? I guess you can angle away the lewdness but I'm going to have a tough problem sneaking this one past the gf. She already thinks Tharja and Catherine are perverted. On the other hand, she really liked Kill la Kill. I wanna see the price.

kewlmyc

haha, that makes me a little sad. She looks good but really does her ass need to be completely out? I guess you can angle away the lewdness but I'm going to have a tough problem sneaking this one past the gf. She already thinks Tharja and Catherine are perverted. On the other hand, she really liked Kill la Kill. I wanna see the price.

You can only really tell from one angle and it fits the show considering why she was wearing that costume at the time. But yeah, I can see why this could be seen as perverted.

Tharja is kinda perverted, but Catherine not so much.

Giolon

So what was the consensus on Kat from Union Creative? La bomba? AmiAmi has her for 6.3k, which is super-tempting.
FIGURE-006013.jpg

A few things about her make me hesitate. Though she's likely the best Kat figure we'll get before Gravity Daze 2.

I don't like the way that her hair is metallic. She also seems to be lacking in shading details. Her mouth is weirdly molded.

Dunno, seems alright, but not great. Depends on how much you like Kat.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Sideshow Kier is apparently going up for 400 bones tomorrow. My poor wallet.

Yeah, I can't wait, I know she won't be out for a year, but hot damn lemme order her...

Did you see the art prints they are offering now? The Kier sold out in an hour, Posion Ivy sold out in 2, and poor Spider-Womans was still for sale last I looked... Wanted all 3, but only felt I needed one, so I bought Kier.

Also spooktaculars going on now, which means sideshows twitter/facebook/instagram and the site itself is giving away stuff for the next week (you tend to have to pay for shipping if you win), also random codes are going giving you free reward points if you can find 'em... Worth a look to any of you interested in taking the next step into mid tier/high end collecting.

george_us

Yeah, I can't wait, I know she won't be out for a year, but hot damn lemme order her...

Did you see the art prints they are offering now? The Kier sold out in an hour, Posion Ivy sold out in 2, and poor Spider-Womans was still for sale last I looked... Wanted all 3, but only felt I needed one, so I bought Kier.

Also spooktaculars going on now, which means sideshows twitter/facebook/instagram and the site itself is giving away stuff for the next week (you tend to have to pay for shipping if you win), also random codes are going giving you free reward points if you can find 'em... Worth a look to any of you interested in taking the next step into mid tier/high end collecting.
Kier literally sold out the minute I read the email. Too bad cause she looked pretty awesome.

Bombless

I beat u 2 it bro.

But really, what was the last one like quality-wise?

Quality was okay. It's not Alter or anything, but everything was fine, no paint smudges, nothing like that. If you looked close enough (really close) you'd see paint imperfections here and there but that was it.

The only real issue is the terrible way they came up with to hold the figure onto the base. Dealt with that with a bit of putty to keep her nice and still.

Edit : Valkyria Chronicles is coming to the PC. Holding my breath for Selvaria reissues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom