• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
I'm on the fence. It's really down to either her or Succubus. And the latter I can get away with because she's an original character. I really know nothing about Dungeon Travelers 2, so Mefmera is a hard sell. She is gorgeous, though. But I'm trying to stick to source material I'm familiar with.

I didn't get around to paying for the order until this afternoon, but I should still have her this coming week.

n/m I found the delivery slip apparently they attempted delivery tonight >_<
I can pick it up 9 AM tomorrow morning though!

kewlmyc

So I decided to check out this Succubus on Amiami you guys are talking about.

...oh my fucking god.

You guys have balls of steel, I'll give you that.

So I decided to check out this Succubus on Amiami you guys are talking about.

...oh my fucking god.

You guys have balls of steel, I'll give you that.

Join us. Though I was thinking, and the one thing that would make that Orchid Seed Succubus perfect would be goat feet.

I also ordered Astaroth. I've had my eye on her, and she apparently got delayed just out of death-month. I have nothing for November save Koto's 1/6 Batman and 7th Dragon Psychic (she won't get delayed, right gaiz?).

Demon girlsssssss everywheresssssss

gumonshoe1413274278.jpeg

Just bought Kagami for 3.5k and Estelle for 5k from Mandarake.

They are probably the cheapest I'll ever see these so I'll just keep telling myself its a good idea.

Meyneth

Join us. Though I was thinking, and the one thing that would make that Orchid Seed Succubus perfect would be goat feet.

I also ordered Astaroth. I've had my eye on her, and she apparently got delayed just out of death-month. I have nothing for November save Koto's 1/6 Batman and 7th Dragon Psychic (she won't get delayed, right gaiz?).

Demon girlsssssss everywheresssssss
I ordered Astaroth too!
Love that blue skin

Mmmm

cajunator

Banned
I do want to warn FIgureGaf of some quality issues with Shiro. For one, the top of her hair is made of several parts glued together and it really isnt the cleanest work. Seams are apparent as are some rough paintwork. Her hair also turns translucent on the tips so thats a noticeable change. Furtherore, and this is the disappointing part. At least on mine, they royally screwed up the paintjob on her skirt. Its easily hidden by all her hair, but still very apparent at certain angles. Alter this is not. Kotobukiya can and has done much better.
Still, its Shiro, shes very very cute and this figure makes me very happy overall. It is just a shame that it has some caveats. If you can get her for a reduced price I recommend that route.

Ultimadrago

"I don't even know what that means, let me look it up."...

I'm so sorry.

I do want to warn FIgureGaf of some quality issues with Shiro. For one, the top of her hair is made of several parts glued together and it really isnt the cleanest work. Seams are apparent as are some rough paintwork. Her hair also turns translucent on the tips so thats a noticeable change. Furtherore, and this is the disappointing part. At least on mine, they royally screwed up the paintjob on her skirt. Its easily hidden by all her hair, but still very apparent at certain angles. Alter this is not. Kotobukiya can and has done much better.
Still, its Shiro, shes very very cute and this figure makes me very happy overall. It is just a shame that it has some caveats. If you can get her for a reduced price I recommend that route.

Hmm, on one hand getting mine in at an acceptable $80. On the other hand, that paint job screw up is unacceptable. I'm feeling shaky on the pre-order now.

omlet

"I don't even know what that means, let me look it up."

RIP innocence.

Furtherore, and this is the disappointing part. At least on mine, they royally screwed up the paintjob on her skirt. Its easily hidden by all her hair, but still very apparent at certain angles. Alter this is not. Kotobukiya can and has done much better.

So Koto being no-so-subtle about that skirtless mode, eh?

kewlmyc

So Koto being no-so-subtle about that skirtless mode, eh?

It's a more common feature that you think. Nearly every figure of mine that wears a skirt can have it removed. Not sure why they do it, maybe it's easier to make them as separate pieces.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Even Nendoroids can easily go skirtless. It's just easier to make 'em like that rather than trying to add fanservice.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yay my Pookyman Figuart finally made it in today!! Exactly on the two week mark, too >_>

Next up is Nendo Suigintou! Or Nendo Sakura, if she even ends up coming out this month...

"I don't even know what that means, let me look it up."

I guess you have a whole new understanding of Fatal Futanari's username now, huh?

Man, I can't imagine the education a visit to Hentai Foundry would grant you.

Aigis has the best goat feet, or are they just hooves? Robot girls are the best in any case.

Eh, it's a grey area when robots are involved. Hooves are usually exclusive to organic demon / animal girls. Diabolus Ungulate is a good example. (NSFW)

Here are some pics of the quality problems

Wow, those seams. :O

Is that paint transfer? :O

Still, it's Shiro. Must have.

george_us

So I just canceled Chachamaru DX. I still really like the figure but, the more I thought about it, I didn't like her enough to pay that kind of money. Her still being available everywhere also makes me think I'll be able to grab her later on down the road for cheap(er).

So I just canceled Chachamaru DX. I still really like the figure but, the more I thought about it, I didn't like her enough to pay that kind of money. Her still being available everywhere also makes me think I'll be able to grab her later on down the road for cheap(er).

Ah, wasn't she close to 20k or something? I usually bail before pricing gets up that high. I would have even considered Ren if his pricing was close to what Aoba was sold for.

george_us

Ah, wasn't she close to 20k or something? I usually bail before pricing gets up that high. I would have even considered Ren if his pricing was close to what Aoba was sold for.
Yeah she was going for 15k on AmiAmi after discounts. She's basically two figures but that's a steep price to pay for something that isn't a "must have" imo.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I was just reading that the Queen of the Dead is now pushed back to December :(

I'm gonna have to do something stupid like buy another piddly anime figure to cheer myself up...

omlet

Arg, noooo, Sora preorders closed on amiami again! I was really going to preorder it this weekend... I wonder if they will work me in if I email them and beg (and also preorder Alisha as a show of good faith lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom