• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arg, noooo, Sora preorders closed on amiami again! I was really going to preorder it this weekend... I wonder if they will work me in if I email them and beg (and also preorder Alisha as a show of good faith lol).

Was Sora the other character from Zestiria that went up for order?

I pre-ordered him and didn't even realize. I guess I wanted the have the set.

omlet

Some recent additions to amiami's FAQ indicate they can't/won't do what I was thinking about asking, bummer. Guess I will just have to keep an eye on its availability but it probably won't be back unless it gets another significant delay.

I did go ahead and pre-order Alisha, though. Gotta have them speargirls.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
"I don't even know what that means, let me look it up."

vRR1clY.gif

You know it is something horrifying when they need to use another language to hide the meaning. No pity here.

kewlmyc

That is entirely your fault.

You know it is something horrifying when they need to use another language to hide the meaning. No pity here.

I thought it was something remotely harmless like how I learned recently "megane moe" was just japanese for "girls with glasses". I wasn't expecting... that. Some of those pics... I can't unsee them no matter how hard I try.

Note to self: If you research something, don't start off with Google Images, especially if you forget that safesearch is off by default.

Man, I can't imagine the education a visit to Hentai Foundry would grant you.

...Naw, I'm good, bro.

omlet

I thought it was something remotely harmless like how I learned recently "megane moe" was just japanese for "girls with glasses".

Well, technically....
it just means being moe for glasses in general, or glasses being an extra moe point, those glasses typically being those worn by female characters.

Also I'd say something about not using google image search to try to definition search anything but you already said so yourself :D

Giolon

On topics that aren't horrifyingly disgusting, my Dragon Ball SCultures Bulma showed up today! After failing to get in on pre-orders everywhere, I managed to snag one from Nippon-Yasan a few weeks ago after release. For such a cheap price, she's really quite detailed!

Isn't that face adorable? And not a bad butt too!

On topics that aren't horrifyingly disgusting, my Dragon Ball SCultures Bulma showed up today! After failing to get in on pre-orders everywhere, I managed to snag one from Nippon-Yasan a few weeks ago after release. For such a cheap price, she's really quite detailed!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to get her.

How tall is she?

Well. At least he has a newfound appreciation for your username, now.

About 8.25". N-Y has her in stock right now.

Ordered. Thanks. She'll look great next to Lunch.

I wouldn't have bought her if she was like 3k, as I've seen N-Y charge for some prize figures. But she came to about 3k after shipping, which is fine. FedEx priority would have been $107 shipping lolololololol

I'm sorry I used N-Y everyone. :(

george_us

Yoooo that Bulma figure is pretty nice. Amazon has her in stock for $35. Might have to bite. At least it gives me an excuse to work on my DB collection.

cajunator

Banned

Shes so cuuuuuuute

Zerojul

Very, very nice :) And kinda cheap, too... 20€ with shipping... Hmmm...

WolfStark

After that pictures I had to immediately order her. I am not a big Dragon Ball fan but I do like the original show pretty much (Z is also nice but it kinda bored me) and this Bulma looks fantastic for 21 Euro. Now I really have to write applications, those figures this month burned a hole in my wallet.

cajunator

Banned
What is the best way to fix the white paint spot on my Shiro's skirt? Touch up paint? Will markers work? It stands out and Id like to conceal that.

Meyneth

What is the best way to fix the white paint spot on my Shiro's skirt? Touch up paint? Will markers work? It stands out and Id like to conceal that.
Is the purple part of the skirt painted, or is the pvc colored purple?

The following is if the purple skirt is coloured plastic, not painted purple:
Do you have a Mr. Clean magic eraser/ melamine sponge? Try rubbing a small piece on the white paint and it should gently come off.
If you don't have this and have time (lots of time) get a q-tip and some nail polish remover. Just dampen the q-tip (no dripping) and gently swab the spot. Nail polish remover should be weak enough to not harm the figure pvc whilst getting rid of the paint; don't use 100% acetone or anything.
You could also try rubbing alcohol (the higher the percentage the better) but this requires you to get a bit aggressive with the wiping.

Also, have a damp paper towel (with water) or something to wipe the nail polish remover off and to clean the area (so that the remover doesn't have time to soak into the figure).

If the skirt is painted purple and then the white on top of that, you're out of luck. You'll have to try some touchup paint. :/

cajunator

Banned
Is the purple part of the skirt painted, or is the pvc colored purple?

The following is if the purple skirt is coloured plastic, not painted purple:
Do you have a Mr. Clean magic eraser/ melamine sponge? Try rubbing a small piece on the white paint and it should gently come off.
If you don't have this and have time (lots of time) get a q-tip and some nail polish remover. Just dampen the q-tip (no dripping) and gently swab the spot. Nail polish remover should be weak enough to not harm the figure pvc whilst getting rid of the paint; don't use 100% acetone or anything.
You could also try rubbing alcohol (the higher the percentage the better) but this requires you to get a bit aggressive with the wiping.

Also, have a damp paper towel (with water) or something to wipe the nail polish remover off and to clean the area (so that the remover doesn't have time to soak into the figure).

If the skirt is painted purple and then the white on top of that, you're out of luck. You'll have to try some touchup paint. :/

Skirt is painted and Koto was VERY sloppy painting the white skirt accents. It was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom