• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

image.php

MFC found the Ryuuko prize figure in stock on Rakuten: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/havikorotoy/item/13586/

I cannot vouch for this seller.

LiK

I know that feeling, too much stuff not enough space, and if you check the prices and see how much they go for it's hard to not want to sell things no matter how much you like 'em. Case in point my 1/4 Enterbay Joker is starting to reach sell for £600 and if it goes any higher I might have to sell it.

daya, for that price? i would sell it.

Wanderer5

Man, where's that Totoro from? I've been looking for one.

I honestly don't remember. I just remember picking it up at AX a couple years ago (there was a non grinning version too). By far the best totoro I seen, and I seen quite a few heh.

Also what the hell the dusk plush was released last year.0.0 I amaze that I somehow missed it lol.

Edit: The Totoro plush is from Sun Arrow, who has done multiple Totoro plushes.

raven777

Trying to avoid preordering this year...

Flare Elin and Amakuni Santa Satan is high on my priority list but I need to see the sample pictures of Satan to decide first.

I am wondering if Flare can give us Alter quality...

kewlmyc

HHHNNNGGGG KYOKO-CHAN! Can't wait to get mine. How did she turn out?

Pretty great other than it's kinda hard to get her ass to stay on the desk at first. Requires a little more pressure than usual to get the desk slot to go in her ass slot.

Wow, I phrased that awkwardly.

Anyway, other than that, she's excellent. A noticeable hair seam, but I've seen worse.

Settin

In an attempt to try and figure everyone on here, what would you say is the Holy Grail figure or statue you have in your collection? I would love to see what some of you are most proud of!
Favorite figure is Orchid Seed's Arshes Nei
Rarest figure is probably Native's Bathtime Sonico

kewlmyc

She was, but after the last arc of the animu, she switched games and is now in Alfheim Online with that dreamy Kirito-kun. She's now an archer with animal ears, so you'll probably see her depicted as such in future figures.

She's 1/10. I'm surprised you're interested since you were talking shit about 1/10 last page.

cajunator

Banned
She was, but after the last arc of the animu, she switched games and is now in Alfheim Online with that dreamy Kirito-kun. She's now an archer with animal ears, so you'll probably see her depicted as such in future figures.

And thats exactly the figures of her that I will buy

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
o0800119913114858761p4shh.jpg

pre-order starts on November 7th

Oooo the Figma?? This looks great, will pre-order this along with the Figuart that's already on pre-order :)

I feel like an idiot :p Before I was more into figures, a couple years I was at a con looking for the Black Rock Shooter Figma (I think the one based on the show) and when I saw how small it was, passed on it... Pictures do make them look better. But, after collecting the Sailor Moon Figuarts, I'm giving Figmas another chance (and compiling a list of stuff I want that I missed... Booo :p)

The end of a long journey...

They look great :) Plan on getting the DR2 chars of Hinata, Nanami, and Komaeda?

Also after seeing plush on here, I guess FigureGAF can also double as PlushGAF?? I may have to annoy with Pokemon plush :p

Favorite figure is Orchid Seed's Arshes Nei
Rarest figure is probably Native's Bathtime Sonico

Dat Arshes Nei is probably in my top 3. She's delicious. Those curves.

My most uncommon is probably the Alter / Vice Motoko Kusanagi. She's small but gorgeous. Easily the best figure of her to date. And I snagged her when she came out for like 5k, and not the 20k she goes for now.

Ultimadrago

In an attempt to try and figure everyone on here, what would you say is the Holy Grail figure or statue you have in your collection? I would love to see what some of you are most proud of!

Phat's Minase Iori (not my images)

It doesn't come with a legendary tale or tripled aftermarket price, but the pose and colors encapsulate the character delightfully. Finally the Idol Queen receives a largely fitting figure!

As for the only "Holy Grail" tier figure I don't own:

Max Factory's 1/6th Mai Shiranui (Red/Orange).

One of the GOATs of all time. I don't purchase provocative, skin-flashing figures traditionally, but I may make the exception for this one someday. She's gorgeous.

I was checking up some prices people nab her online today and I swore seeing her for 200 upwards in the past, but supposedly even buying her at $150 is considered high? A pleasant surprise for me since if I do pull the trigger on her I can safely go for a nice box and figure without paying much more than I would be comfortable doing. My pocket price for figures is picky in general, but this one would get the loosened treatment.

Hypothetical Holy Grail:

Yuuko Aioi scaled figure. The wait continues.

chrono01

Ship my shit AmiAmi, ffs I paid you on Thursday.
I paid for my order on Thursday afternoon and it shipped Friday morning. But then, that probably had to do with the size of the box and it being able to fit two fully grown men in it [more than likely], and them not wanting to give up the space to store it any longer.

Yes, the shipment will be massive. I'm seriously worried that it's not going to fit through my door. I might have to open it outside and bring the items in that way.

StayDead

Can I watch SAO2 without watching SAO1? Saying that I guess I could watch SAO1... :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom