• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

There's going to be a Cardcaptor Sakura figma? But I just pre-ordered the S.H. Figuarts. And it's the same costume too.

tumblr_mvq5vfnMWE1slejqeo1_400.gif

The figuarts is crap compared to the figma imo. You should cancel it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Remember when I saw Skullkid for £40 years ago before I even cared for figurines.

That was certainly a missed opportunity.

As for SAO, please watch it all. You can't appreciate Kirito's awesomeness if you don't.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
I paid for my order on Thursday afternoon and it shipped Friday morning. But then, that probably had to do with the size of the box and it being able to fit two fully grown men in it [more than likely], and them not wanting to give up the space to store it any longer.

Yes, the shipment will be massive. I'm seriously worried that it's not going to fit through my door. I might have to open it outside and bring the items in that way.

*laughs heartfully*

I'd love to see a video of that!

Bombless

I had completely forgotten to pay my October order. I thought I had done it already, but I got the "7 days passed" email earlier today. Rushed to pay the damn thing as soon as I got off work.

They finally confirmed payment just now. I wish Amiami offered the automatic Paypal payments like HobbySearch does.

And to add to the good news, mom's birthday present is finally here! (though it missed the actual date)

Going to wrap this up all present-like and leave it on her living room table. She'll see it first thing when she gets back from her trip.
I suspect the candy will not live to see that day however.

cajunator

Banned
b-b-but that Sinon o_o

yeah Sinon is amazing but just look at screencaps of her thats all you need.

I had completely forgotten to pay my October order. I thought I had done it already, but I got the "7 days passed" email earlier today. Rushed to pay the damn thing as soon as I got off work.

They finally confirmed payment just now. I wish Amiami offered the automatic Paypal payments like HobbySearch does.

And to add to the good news, mom's birthday present is finally here! (though it missed the actual date)

Going to wrap this up all present-like and leave it on her living room table. She'll see it first thing when she gets back from her trip.
I suspect the candy will not live to see that day however.

Congrats! That nendo is cuuuuuuuuuuute.
one of my favorites so far.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Use Elixir's link and then look at the sidebar for Amazon Global, tick the box and it should show you all the figures they can send to you:
P1KfloK.jpg

Really tempted on the Boarder Break stuff, the Yamashita one, as well set of 4 from FREEing...

LiK

Use Elixir's link and then look at the sidebar for Amazon Global, tick the box and it should show you all the figures they can send to you:
P1KfloK.jpg

Really tempted on the Boarder Break stuff, the Yamashita one, as well set of 4 from FREEing...

OMG, never knew about that. Much appreciated.

Hmm nothing that really screams at me. Some nice prices for some cute stuff but the only one I would really like to have is that Belldandy figure but not sure about spending that much.

omlet

The Totori figure might get purchased. I know it's not really that great a figure but that price is just too good and it comes with Chim which is the real deal-sealer lol. Nothing else is must-buy in that selection at a quick look through but some of those prices are pretty good.

I... I think I might need to take another look through these.... yeah... I thought Accel World was pretty terrible but those Kuroyukihime figures hnnngh...

tauke

Ouch just when I paid my Amazon JP stuff last week and waiting for it to arrive tomorrow at my hometown.

So far for anyone looking for proxy service, I use Tenso and so far so good. Just waiting for my dad to take pics of it to see how they package it.

Toki767

Oh crap. That Belldandy + Holy Bell figure will get sent from Amazon Japan for $100?

Edit: Ordered. $112.29 after shipping. I love that the yen went down. I don't have anywhere to put a 12.5" figure though lol

RMI

Banned
Oh crap. That Belldandy + Holy Bell figure will get sent from Amazon Japan for $100?

Edit: Ordered. $112.29 after shipping. I love that the yen went down. I don't have anywhere to put a 12.5" figure though lol

Looks great. I don't know anything about that series but the figure is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom