• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one is cute. I have figures from the series but no figures of Nanoha herself, heh. Post more once you get it unboxed!

On another note, I need to be talked out of buying this from that amazon.jp sale...

Ya I noticed that on too...I like it. Almost bought one used at one point.

Toki767

Looks great. I don't know anything about that series but the figure is beautiful.

You've never seen Ah! My Goddess? I feel so old. It was one of the first series I watched.

Amazon Japan shipping must be crazy expensive. That's one reason I stopped importing artbooks from them.

It was about $13 for their Global Priority Shipping on the Belldandy statue.

omlet

Ya I noticed that on too...I like it. Almost bought one used at one point.

Do you remember what it was used? I've never seen this one preowned (have not looked for it) and this price on the amazon sale seems pretty good but if it's even cheaper for an A/B or a B/B I could wait. (MFC sellers want 100$ lol)

LiK

You've never seen Ah! My Goddess? I feel so old. It was one of the first series I watched.

It was about $13 for their Global Priority Shipping on the Belldandy statue.

Whoa, Global Express? Maybe they decided to stop using a flat rate and do it by actual weight.

cajunator

Banned
That one is cute. I have figures from the series but no figures of Nanoha herself, heh. Post more once you get it unboxed!

On another note, I need to be talked out of buying this from that amazon.jp sale...

Dear God this figure is ADORABLE. this pic doesnt do her justice. Im squeeing so loud.
a1tCsrb.jpg

Do you remember what it was used? I've never seen this one preowned (have not looked for it) and this price on the amazon sale seems pretty good but if it's even cheaper for an A/B or a B/B I could wait. (MFC sellers want 100$ lol)

I don't think it was much more than 6k. But I could be wrong!

Zombine

Banned
Any suggestions for a good figure or statue of Guts from Berserk? I see a lot of options, but I really want to get something great for the cost.

bigkrev

You know you want to do this in your heart.

God, I'm way too tempted now to pick up some things since it sounds like shipping is a steal from Amazon.jp.

Yeah, shipping is cheap. I added This Rise figure that is basically priced at 10 bucks, and it only added like 2 dollars to the shipping cost.

Exchange Rate is really good today: 1 JPY = 0.0091175811 USD

kewlmyc

Do I need to contact them ahead of time or anything?
Or could I just follow the instructions on the Forwarding page, and everything'll be handled from there?

Yeah just follow the instructions. Make you you describe to them what your package is and have it shipped to the right address as listed on BiJ's forwarding page.

javac

Do I need to contact them ahead of time or anything?
Or could I just follow the instructions on the Forwarding page, and everything'll be handled from there?

All you need to do is put this as your address on Amazon.jp making sure to use the same name as the one you use on your Big in Japan account.

111-0043
東京都台東区駒形
2-5-6 カミナガビル5F
Phone number : 03-5830-3276

Then just go to the following link and purchase a 500 yen ticket. You don't have to pay in advance for this. In the Comments box of the order, tell them the name of the item you are buying and the place you are buying it from. Without telling them they won't be able to identify your order. Then you just have to choose a shipping method.

An example of what I wrote when getting my Red nendo:

Once they receive your item they'll send you a Paypal invoice with the amount you need to pay : 500 yen (+ 500 yen if you choose repackaging) + international shipping fees + Paypal fees (3.2% of total amount + 40 yen).

BadWolf

Do you need to create separate account for Amazon.jp? Or will the usual one work that I use in Canada/US?

Edit: Hmm It's not letting me log in using my NA account.

Giolon

Here are the long promised Phat Ryuuko Matoi Senketsu Ver. photos.

You can see how her crouched combat pose naturally hides the revealing nature of her outfit from many angles and additionally, how little of the character you can see when viewed from above. This is a figure that really requires viewing from at or below the horizon in order to appreciate its details.

Speaking of details, how about that face? I think the captured Ryuuko's eyes quite well, but maybe her cheeks are slightly too puffy.

Some of the red line paintwork looks a little sloppy when you get into these sorts of macro levels, but at normal viewing you really don't notice. The red lines on her stockings look crisp and clean, and the red on black color scheme is very striking in person.

She does come with the "Sen-i-Soshitsu" mode for her scissor, but I'm not a big fan of displaying it that way, so I didn't take any pics with it.

Einbroch

Banned
Nice pix.

I like that fig a lot, but there's just something about looking at her face head-on that is still really offputting. Like it's too large or something. Any other angle, though, is amazing.

Giolon

Ah you did very well. I couldn't get any pics of here that I was happy with. Ended up deleting them all.

Believe me that's a big reason as to why getting these photos out was taking so long! How do you get interesting shots on a figure that conceals itself from so many angles? How do you take shots that aren't obscured that also aren't just ass and boob shots? I tried to find shots that emphasize the face, her hair, and the red lines rather than just skin.

When Satsuki arrives, it's just going to be all ass or all boob all the time. I don't think the lens can fight it.

cajunator

Banned
Here are the long promised Phat Ryuuko Matoi Senketsu Ver. photos.

You can see how her crouched combat pose naturally hides the revealing nature of her outfit from many angles and additionally, how little of the character you can see when viewed from above. This is a figure that really requires viewing from at or below the horizon in order to appreciate its details.

Speaking of details, how about that face? I think the captured Ryuuko's eyes quite well, but maybe her cheeks are slightly too puffy.

Some of the red line paintwork looks a little sloppy when you get into these sorts of macro levels, but at normal viewing you really don't notice. The red lines on her stockings look crisp and clean, and the red on black color scheme is very striking in person.

She does come with the "Sen-i-Soshitsu" mode for her scissor, but I'm not a big fan of displaying it that way, so I didn't take any pics with it.

I havent unboxed this figure yet. nice to see some quality pictures though.
Definitely the most lewd figure I have but I just love the dynamic pose.

george_us

Awesome pics as usual Giolon. What figures do you plan on doing next?

Oh lawd I have a problem. In my effort to do more research into that Cyril figure to see if I really wanted her enough (a resounding yes), I discovered Yamato's Iris figure. It also just so happened that Midtown comics had her in stock and well...fuck.

Einbroch

Banned
Awesome pics as usual Giolon. What figures do you plan on doing next?

Oh lawd I have a problem. In my effort to do more research into that Cyril figure to see if I really wanted her enough (a resounding yes), I discovered Yamato's Iris figure. It also just so happened that Midtown comics had her in stock and well...fuck.

I'm failing to see a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom