• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAHHHHH

been debating the amazon deal for awhile. At first it was ryuuko, accel world MF figure, sheyl nome, and kamael in my shopping basket. Then I realized, I wasn't too found of kamael, so i dropped her. I then dropped sheryl because I wasn't too fond of the face. Dropped the accel world figure because i don't know much about the source material.

I want a matoi figure in regular senketsu form. Not the GSC one (which i'll prob get). Do you guys think there will be more Ryuuko figure from main companies like GSC, MF, Alter? I thought there would be more but at the moment its either prize figures or phat companies ryuuko

DHL will likely charge you handing fees though.

Yeah DHL is bullshit, I didn't know I had to pay a 20 dollar fee after my package got shipped

I want a matoi figure in regular senketsu form. Not the GSC one (which i'll prob get). Do you guys think there will be more Ryuuko figure from main companies like GSC, MF, Alter? I thought there would be more but at the moment its either prize figures or phat companies ryuuko

Personally, I want a Ryuko fig in her motorcycle outfit.

VrCXUy1.jpg

they are coming out with a firgure of her in her final form though.

Giolon

Today's a 2 for 1 pictorial special! Muramasa Sansei! I realize now I didn't get any from behind, sorry! Her hair is really nicely sculpted and painted!

I can't decide which face I like best! Smiley or pouty! I love her elongated proportions. She reminds me of the Viletta Nu swimsuit figure in that regard. She's really tall, over 9.5"!

Whoa, Global Express? Maybe they decided to stop using a flat rate and do it by actual weight.
It's always like 11 bucks. It's comes in three days faster than EMS. They sent me 108 volumes of Ippo, that weighed 18 kilos for 11 dollars. All forwarding services wanted 300. They are lovely.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
DHL will likely charge you handing fees though.
DHL handled my package and I didn't have any hidden fee's, Amazon Japan shipping was the fastest and cheapest Importing I've done in years...

Today's a 2 for 1 pictorial special! Muramasa Sansei! I realize now I didn't get any from behind, sorry! Her hair is really nicely sculpted and painted!

I can't decide which face I like best! Smiley or pouty! I love her elongated proportions. She reminds me of the Viletta Nu swimsuit figure in that regard. She's really tall, over 9.5"!

Looks good, awesome photo's as always, and the pouty face is my favorite. I choose the Orca Toys Race Queen version for my collection, still might pick this one up as you can't have too many chocolate elves in your collection...

Thought about pre-ordering Mefmera as she's gorgeous, I can't abide the fox ears, could always clip 'em and fill it with milliput, but then why buy it in the first place?

Thrasher429

Neo Member
Received my October order today at last. Even with the other great figures like that Alter Asuka, Shiro and Kirigiri that came in this order. My favourite has to be that Medicos Goku, pictures just don't do that figure justice and I was not expecting the sheer size of it.

Man...I am so tempted by that Cat Girl Alter figure. Must resist. January is already to much then again we are talking about Alter here.

LiK

It's always like 11 bucks. It's comes in three days faster than EMS. They sent me 108 volumes of Ippo, that weighed 18 kilos for 11 dollars. All forwarding services wanted 300. They are lovely.

I bought mainly artbooks from them years ago and when they changed to flat rate express, it was like $20-30.

Was lucky with my last order from AmiAmi, a Ryuuko nendo, so I'm semi optimistic it'll ariive here with no additional cost.
Love the feeling when custom missed your package and you don't have to pony up the dough XD

So many new regulars here =P, let's see... these weren't posted:

FYI Megahouse DC Elf is getting a rerelease if anyone wanted her and was shocked by the scalper prices atm for her:
animate Girls Festival 2014
o0503038613117409232.jpg

Let’s take a closer look at what you’ll find at the GSC booth!

1: DRAMAtical Murder Goods!

From the anime series DRAMAtical Murder comes Picktam! Aoba: Morphine Parka Ver. & Sei and Picktam! Virus & Trip!
o0515051713119962729.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------
2: Other Picktam! Series!

DRAMAtical Murder isn’t the only Picktam! series in the spotlight at this event! The popular Picktam! Attack on Titan: Part 1, Picktam! Attack on Titan: Part 2, Picktam! Levi: Cleaning Ver., Picktam! Danganronpa 1&2 will all be available! ε=(。・д・。)
o0515021913117409461.jpg

o0430037213117408845.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------
3: wooser Goods!
o0515093213117409233.jpg

Various popular goods from wooser’s hand-to-mouth life will also be available!

Personally I’d like to point out this one!

The “Girl Power UP! Set’ (`・ω・´)ゞ
o0800057413119546964.jpg

This set was thought up by GSC’s wooser Gals (Provisional Name), so I decided to get their thoughts on the set!
o0515033513119536844.jpg

Q:What made you create this set of goods?

(・∀・) “AGF is an event for girls! So we wanted to provide something to fans that would bring out their ladylike side!”

(。・ω・) “A collection of goodies that is both useful for everyday life, and had a cute side to it! We had all sorts of ideas, but as we were thinking them up during a lunch meeting, we all agreed that a little bag for holding lunch in would be great!”

(・д・。) “Which is where the rest of the items got their theme from! Things you can use during lunch!”

I see, I see! Let’s have a closer look at each of the items in the set!
First up…

(AGF Exclusive) Lunch Bag!♡
o0515051413119537191.jpg

A lovely mini tote bag that comes complete with a badge of Darth wooser! It actually holds more than you might think, and could easily fit in your lunch box and more… like your wallet, or make-up pouch! ★

To give a little example of how much can fit inside…
o0515035813119537189.jpg

About the size of a figma Goro Inogashira: Standard Helping ver box! (´∀`。)

Wouldn’t it be nice to have lunch with Goro-san! ♪

Anyway, moving on…
o0515038213119537606.jpg

After touching some flowers, or to wipe the sweat from your hands…

(AGF Presale) wooser’s Dreamland Mini Handkerchief!♡
o0515044513119537608.jpg

(。・ω・) “This handkerchief has gauze on the front and towelling on the back, making it both lovely to touch and very absorbent!”

It looks like the color is a little different to the image on the GSC event site?

(。・ω・) “Oh yes! The illustrations used to be a dark brown, but after seeing some samples we changed the color to a darker pink which matched much better!”

Everything has to be as cute as possible in a set made to increase girl power! (‘-’*)(,_,*)(‘-’*)(,_,*)

Next up we have…
o0515046713119536845.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------
Finally we have a rather rare item!
o0515041413119537190.jpg

(AGF Exclusive) Duplicate Mini Shikishi! ♡

Illustrated by Tomoko Fujinoki and featuring the cute outfits from the anime’s opening!

(・д・。) “We made a lot of cute pink adjustments ensuring a cute set that we’re sure fans will enjoy!”
o0515047813119537605.jpg

Knights of Sidonia fans who also uses 3D model rendering program they have released the 3d model packages from the anime, 3 characters are free whilst everything else costs money, even more than figures =O
36a4881f57ab0e9891c09f598f31f412-440x522.jpg
3a04a0bd373980a4806a0ecba5ae6650-440x459.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/40233/

Samurai Warriors anime announced, hopefully means figures~~ =D
527109.png

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2014/11/05/82256.html

johnsmith

remember me
I want that Muramasa figure. Hopefully some will show up preowned for decent prices soon or amiami will get her back in stock.

Hmmmm, might want that Trip and Virus straps.

Also, I'll assume Mitsunari and his flamming head-dress will be the first Sengoku Musou figure. Unless they decide to go with boobs Naotora Ii.

Damn you Figure GAF...

Ended up creating an Amazon Japan account just to order some Nendoroids on that figure sale on straight impulse buy.

Damn you.

NSFWallet indeed, yo. =P

Einbroch

Banned
Damn you Figure GAF...

Ended up creating an Amazon Japan account just to order some Nendoroids on that figure sale on straight impulse buy.

Damn you.

NSFWallet indeed, yo. =P

What Nendos? Nothing struck me as a good deal, but it was a bit of a headache to navigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom