• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS

As some others mentioned, I picked mine up on ebay (love that markup). I always knew a box of them was going to be expensive, but thankfully the seller marked it as a $12 value so no nasty customs charges, thankfully. I'm glad I got all the characters I wanted, only two duplicates.

RMI

Banned
This thread....I've made a grave mistake by stumbling upon it. x_x *wallet trembles*

just let the poverty wash over you.

I wound up ordering Koto's 1/8 Shinobu new from JUNGLE last night for 7.5k which after shipping and some kind of handling fee they charge wound up being about $15 more than I would have paid if Amazon had actually gotten them in stock. NO REGRETS. I can't wait for this fucking thing to come in the mail.

Oh! and not more than an hour later I got a figinstock email for a B/B at just over 5k! of course I would, but it was sold out very quickly anyway.

cajunator

Banned
just let the poverty wash over you.

I wound up ordering Koto's 1/8 Shinobu new from JUNGLE last night for 7.5k which after shipping and some kind of handling fee they charge wound up being about $15 more than I would have paid if Amazon had actually gotten them in stock. NO REGRETS. I can't wait for this fucking thing to come in the mail.

Oh! and not more than an hour later I got a figinstock email for a B/B at just over 5k! of course I would, but it was sold out very quickly anyway.

I actually havent unboxed her yet >_
Im home and the box is next to me. shall I have a go at it?

Looks like Hawk-Eye is getting rereleased, the wife will be ecstatic:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-006277&page=top

FIGURE-006277.jpg

These PoP figures look amazing.

My May was thankfully light:

Figure is more impressive in person. Her thighs/armored legs are intense.

Bombless

Orders roundup time!

Now that June is here and May orders have been paid off (you did pay for your orders, yes?), let's see what the first month of Summer has in store for FigureGAF shall we?

kInSSzu.png

TRMACy8.png

After the death month that May was (mostly because of London CC spending which was completely my doing) I think I'll lay low the entire summer. The Seven Sins are released towards the end and NY is going to be getting a ton of my monies.

I'm posting this here mostly to remind myself of it haha

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I have the exact same AmiAmi order.

I'd better decide quick if I want to cancel that Ryuko or not. Time will be up before I know it.

george_us

Same exact June order here is as well. First time I've ever combined orders too. I'm hoping EMS doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

Utena just went up. September is going to absolutely decimate me.

Eh, don't buy her, then. Personally, I think the Utena prize figure that SEGA put out last month is a more accurate representation. I do have my eye on that MegaHouse Astaroth, though.

And Ciel goes up for pre-order tonight. But OMG fuck dat price.

Gonna do my best to leave it at this. Already had to resist a figure today.

lS2brIq.jpg

Also have a Figma and Nendo Shimakaze payed for coming to at some point this month I think.

Ultimate Madoka is finally mine. She is so big, with such impressive detail... I guess I'm preaching to the choir here in FigureGAF, but she is top tier one of (if not the) greatest figure I own :)

ilAiK54q92Ks6.jpg

ivwR57kGSdofz.jpg

imdconMrXy7xQ.jpg

iurs47IWncgYq.jpg

iglhWlDbcHTVA.jpg

iRngm7y8uGGps.jpg

ibvocLdMf6zzSB.jpg

ixaoJyVaeiGlu.jpg

Ultimate Madoka is finally mine. She is so big, with such impressive detail... I guess I'm preaching to the choir here in FigureGAF, but she is top tier one of (if not the) greatest figure I own :)

just be careful when using the ultimate bow. Its really top heavy and its easy to uhh fall apart where it connects. I use the regular bow since I don't want to deal with that issue

omlet

just be careful when using the ultimate bow. Its really top heavy and its easy to uhh fall apart where it connects. I use the regular bow since I don't want to deal with that issue

I display mine with the ultimate bow but I do it in a way that it touches the glass of the case so that pink bloom weigh has something to lean against.

Noted - it felt fairly fragile while putting her together, so I may do likewise and use the lighter bow for general display.

Were you the one that snagged it on Amiami a few days ago?

Not me, mine was bought privately from a fellow gaffer.

June:
Scheduled Release Unit Price Quantity Price Status
FIGURE-003848 Excellent Model - Dragon's Crown: Elf 1/7 Complete Figure(Preorder)
mid Jun-2014 8,800 JPY 1 8,800 JPY Not in-stock
FIGURE-004696 Haganai NEXT - Sena Kashiwazaki Swimsuit Ver. 1/4 Complete Figure(Preorder)
late Jun-2014 10,580 JPY 1 10,580 JPY Not in-stock
FIGURE-002324 The Witch and the Hundred Knights - Swamp Witch Metallica 1/8 Complete Figure(Preorder)
late Jun-2014 10,490 JPY 1 10,490 JPY Not in-stock

I hope they don't delay Metallia again.

kewlmyc

Yeah quality isn't great. their stuff never sells out except for some One Piece stuff and exclusives, and I find their stuff to drop in price most often than any other major company. I'm sure Astaroth will end up at 50% off at some point.

Both of their Magi figures and the Kuroko's Basketball series both sold out immediately.

george_us

Mara came today and she's...okay? For some reason I can't put my finger on, she looks much more striking in pictures than it person.

Cheska

Are we allowed to post eBay links or figures for sale on MFC? I feel like I'll have a much better chance of selling some stuff on there, and I've seen some folks do similar things like that in the comments section of the items.

Busaiku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom