• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Been curious about this, and Google is no help...

What's a prize figure?

Figures made on the cheap that are usually given away in raffles and what not. Some of them are surpisingly good though. 3 Persona price figures and all of them are pretty good. Well spent $20.

RMI

Banned
It's a figure that goes into a UFO Catcher or claw machine. They're also sometimes labeled as "Game Prize_______". These machines are a big part of a lot of arcades in Japan, and you can sink a lot of yen into trying to win a fig that you're better off just buying for $15. Playing the game is part of the fun, though.

Tidd

Got 2 used Detolf for 15€ (20$) each. Yay!!

My June order is just Ryuko. I'm glad it's just one figure this month.
eT3pY8M.png

arhra

Preorders?

Preorders:

WKDgECu.png

My Suzuki Margit finally arrived this morning, after having to pay £22 in customs charges yesterday. I'd post a picture, but she's too lewd. And for a company founded explicitly to make lewd figures, Native don't half do some classy boxes.

Should be getting another ransom note from ParcelForce in the next day or two, as the tracking for Perrine shows that she got through customs late last night/this morning.

Preorders?

Preorders:

My Suzuki Margit finally arrived this morning, after having to pay £22 in customs charges yesterday. I'd post a picture, but she's too lewd. And for a company founded explicitly to make lewd figures, Native don't half do some classy boxes.

Should be getting another ransom note from ParcelForce in the next day or two, as the tracking for Perrine shows that she got through customs late last night/this morning.
Hope you've played smart with your BiJ preorder by asking them to mark down the value of that figure.

This reminds me I never preordered the Archer Figma.

For some reason, I'm kinda wavering if I even want to order it cause it's a figma. :x

Got GSC Madoka (Rebellion) and Spider-Woman bishoujo in the mail today. Yay. Still haven't unboxed them, I've been busy with some other stuff today.

RMI

Banned
Just great Max Factory is screwing with the Figma scale, its going to be Play Arts all over again.
http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1007777&ref=item:198337
Guess im passing on Figma Saber 2.0, and she looked so good.

Miku 2.0 is quite a bit bigger than the original as well. Even scale figs aren't really that in scale to each other, so I don't worry about it much. For example: Max Factory Catherine vs Max Factory Tharja - both are 1/7 scale, but Catherine is like a fucking giantess compared to Tharja. Same sculptor even!

Ciel goes up tonight, I think. 15.5k list price, but she's a December release. I have nothing for December except Nanami.

Do I? Don't I? Do I? Don't I?

chrono01

Ciel goes up tonight, I think. 15.5k list price, but she's a December release. I have nothing for December except Nanami.

Do I? Don't I? Do I? Don't I?
Not for me, she does look nice, though. I would not blame you if you did pre-order, even given the higher price. Her weapon does look pretty detailed.

[spoilers]I'm purchasing Demon Homura instead.[/spoilers]

I received Hatsune Miku - Deep Sea Girl Ver. and Sena/Yozora - Cat Suit Ver. figures today. Relatively easy month for me, although the Hatsune Miku figure was a pain to ship.

This month, though...
- figma - Attack on Titan: Levi
- Kill la Kill - Ryuko Matoi Kamui Senketsu ver.
- Hime to Boin - Princess Milk [with AmiAmi bonus]
- The Witch and the Hundred Knights - Swamp Witch Metallica
- figma - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Shimakaze
- Lineage II - Kamael

46,000+ yen, not including shipping. But let's be realistic, Ryuko and Swamp Witch won't be releasing this month, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the figma of Shimakaze get a delay too.

I haven't cancelled Ryuko/Swamp Witch...yet, but I'm close to cancelling one of them [probably Swamp Witch since I'm more of a fan of Kill la Kill].

Edit - I forgot. I also have GSC's Shinobu for this month, although she'll probably be delayed too.

If you do, you can't talk shit about anyone who got Demon Homura. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sure I can. :D

If I get Ciel, I'll probably be paying 13k max. If she's more than that, lololololololnothanks. You guys, on the other hand, are spending, two-hundred motherfuckin' dollars on a single figure. You'll never live it down. Wheeeeeeeee.

Not for me, she does look nice, though. I would not blame you if you did pre-order, even given the higher price. Her weapon does look pretty detailed.

I'm not committed yet, I need to see what the prices look like after discount. She's gorgeous, but I do have a certain price in mind I don't wanna go over.

Ryuuroden

*wonders if ep 9 of No Game No Life will sell more people on Shiro.mwahahhahhhahahhah. This ep is what I mean by her being important to the show and story. SO MANY FEEEEELS

[spoilers]I'm purchasing Demon Homura instead.[/spoilers]

I received Hatsune Miku - Deep Sea Girl Ver. and Sena/Yozora - Cat Suit Ver. figures today. Relatively easy month for me, although the Hatsune Miku figure was a pain to ship.

This month, though...
- figma - Attack on Titan: Levi
- Kill la Kill - Ryuko Matoi Kamui Senketsu ver.
- Hime to Boin - Princess Milk [with AmiAmi bonus]
- The Witch and the Hundred Knights - Swamp Witch Metallica
- figma - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Shimakaze
- Lineage II - Kamael

46,000+ yen, not including shipping. But let's be realistic, Ryuko and Swamp Witch won't be releasing this month, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the figma of Shimakaze get a delay too.

I haven't cancelled Ryuko/Swamp Witch...yet, but I'm close to cancelling one of them [probably Swamp Witch since I'm more of a fan of Kill la Kill].

Edit - I forgot. I also have GSC's Shinobu for this month, although she'll probably be delayed too.

sept is just as bad

[FIGURE-005327] The Seven Deadly Sins - Asmodeus -Shikiyoku no Zou Hakugin no Koromo Edition- 1/8 Complete Figure(Preorder)
late Sep-2014 10,870 JPY 1 10,870 JPY 109 Not in-stock
[FIGURE-004938] Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Shimakaze 1/8 Complete Figure(Preorder)
late Sep-2014 12,070 JPY 1 12,070 JPY 121 Not in-stock
[FIGURE-005506] [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus][Bonus] X-EROS COVER GIRL illustrated by Aruchu Kizuki 1/7 Figure(Preorder)
late Sep-2014 11,750 JPY 1 11,750 JPY 118 Not in-stock
[FIGURE-005547] [MAX Factory] Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Kongo Half-damage ver. 1/8 Complete Figure(Preorder)
late Sep-2014 11,970 JPY 1 11,970 JPY 120 Not in-stock

edit
err june is bad.

Stella 10k~
Shinobu
Metallica (most likely delayed)
Cerberus (most likely delayed)
levi (figma)
Dragon Crown Elf
Francesca Lucchini
Dark Magician girl (preowned)

Ryuuroden

lets see, June

Amiami:
-Dragons Crown Elf
-Kill la Kill - Ryuko Matoi Kamui Senketsu
-The Witch and the Hundred Knights - Swamp Witch Metallica

Total: 26.5k yen not including shipping

Big in Japan:
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Movie - Signum

Total 15k (like 20k with shipping :()

Some other place:

Dark Angel Olivia 120 dollars (should finally ship out this month)

Overall total: Too much of my money

So yeah looking at this list, it could either be massive or minuscule considering 3 of those could be delayed yet again. Signum was supposed to come out last January!

June:
[FIGURE-004387] Dangan Ronpa The Animation - Kyoko Kirigiri 1/8 Complete Figure(Preorder)

And a bunch of Danganronpa keychains

July:
[FIG-COL-6595] Dangan Ronpa Super High School Level Chimi Chara Trading Figure Collection Vol.2 10 Pack BOX(Preorder)

August:
[FIGURE-005491] Nendoroid - Fate/stay night: Gilgamesh(Preorder)

September:
[FIGURE-005594] ARTFX J - Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen: Hajime Hinata 1/8 Complete Figure(Preorder)
[FIGURE-005677] Nendoroid - DRAMAtical Murder: Aoba & Ren(Preorder)

October:
[FIG-COL-6892] [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] One Coin Mini Figure Collection Super Dangan Ronpa 2 CHAPTER 01 9Pack BOX (w/Block Calendar)(Preorder)

December:
[FIGURE-006176] Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen - Chiaki Nanami 1/8 Complete Figure(Preorder)

Oh I guess there's also that Kuroko figure I should get around to buying, haha

Ultimadrago

Pre-orders:

Late June 2014

pre-order1pkd0q.jpg

If Phat Company Iori gets one more damn delay, I swear. I sweaaaar, ᴵ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ʷᵃᶦᵗ ᵒᶰᶜᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ⋅

January 2015

preorder2z1ifm.jpg

And I would've beaten Shiro too, if it weren't for kewlmyc and his pesky dog promo code.

Cancelled:

GSC Wind-Waker Link Nendoroid.

Which sucks because I've wanted a good Wind Waker Link figure for a long time, but I must temper the amount of purchases I make. At least until I cheaply sell off some of the things I have around the place.

johnsmith

remember me
I only have 4 things ordered that I haven't paid for. Feels good, man.

Black and White Harley Quinn
Snow Miku 2014 Nendoroid
Megahouse Amazon
Rockin' Jelly Bean Mystique

kewlmyc

Here's my preorders for the rest of the year and beyond (so far).

I get super bored at work sometimes so I made a Excel sheet documenting all of my preorders throughout a given year. I just posted from June onward.

meijiko

I judge everyone who doesn't have the Cardcaptor Sakura nendoroid on pre-order, by the way.

Doesn't matter if you haven't seen the series, doesn't matter if you don't like nendoroids.

Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom