• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Whoa whoa whoa.... is that a Shiro I see on your pre-order list? Did you cave to her omega cuteness factor?

Mostly because I ended up watching the show and enjoyed it. Didn't want to pay $100+ so I saw that it was a daily deal on Crunchyroll for $80 but came out in January. I'm not in a hurry to get it, so I took the bait.

Mostly because I ended up watching the show and enjoyed it. Didn't want to pay $100+ so I saw that it was a daily deal on Crunchyroll for $80 but came out in January. I'm not in a hurry to get it, so I took the bait.

everyones_mad_cheshire_cat.gif

Miku 2.0 is quite a bit bigger than the original as well. Even scale figs aren't really that in scale to each other, so I don't worry about it much. For example: Max Factory Catherine vs Max Factory Tharja - both are 1/7 scale, but Catherine is like a fucking giantess compared to Tharja. Same sculptor even!
It just bothers me because its Saber 1.0, Lily, Casual, Alter, Suit, Rin, Shirou, Rider, Kiritsigu, Archer etc together and now this one random huge Saber.

chrono01

Nicely done.

Now, for those without Sakura-chan pre-ordered, please raise your hand. One of our staff will be around shortly to take your pre-order. Do not resist, they are well-trained, and will not accept refusal.

Thank you for your time.

meijiko

Nicely done.

Now, for those without Sakura-chan pre-ordered, please raise your hand. One of our staff will be around shortly to take your pre-order. Do not resist, they are well-trained, and will not accept refusal.

Thank you for your time.

kW3ir9v.jpg

No escape.

Ken

Like what? She does seem a bit small, considering the price. MFC has her at 8.97". The Shinarabansho Astaroth from MegaHouse also caught my eye, and she's like, half the price.

my brain is having tough time following what's going on in that area at that angle and the frills just seem too busy. i also don't find the color palette very attractive but that's just me

maybe it looks better in the artwork but idunno

Having some problems with Nippon Yasan regarding pre-orders, all of a sudden they are trying to claim that they 'no longer accept cancellations', and have threatened me (and others) with an account termination if preorders are unpaid (for clarity, my current handful of preorders were ordered using the 'pay later' option).

I have tried to reach them several times through an incident ticket (the only way to request a cancellation on their site), but am being met with radio silence after the initial message above. I get the impression they are either a) hoping I will change my mind, or b) waiting for the first unpaid preorder to roll past and use that as the excuse to end my account.

If they wish to ban me, and lose a customer who has spent a lot of money with them (and won't in future) in the process, then that's up to them... I just wanted to make others aware that this is how Nippon Yasan operate, and to be particularly wary if you are using them for preorders with the 'pay later' option.

I don't shop there but I do recall seeing members posting about that policy change here awhile ago.

It's a real shame as I supported them a lot early on, and recommended them to many - I just feel they have become a victim of their own rapid success.

There is little transparency regarding cancellations - in the past all I have needed to do is drop a mail politely asking for a cancellation, and they've actioned it without question. This is the first time I've asked for a handful of preorders to be cancelled, which is likely the straw that broke the camel's back.

I understand the need for a business to protect its interests, but when it is detrimental to the customer experience, the only outcome can be disgruntled customers who will think of nothing to broadcast as far and wide their bad experiences. I may be a little butthurt if they do end my account, but it's not like there isn't any number of other sites out there who are more than happy to take my money instead.

Ryuuroden

It's a real shame as I supported them a lot early on, and recommended them to many - I just feel they have become a victim of their own rapid success.

There is little transparency regarding cancellations - in the past all I have needed to do is drop a mail politely asking for a cancellation, and they've actioned it without question. This is the first time I've asked for a handful of preorders to be cancelled, which is likely the straw that broke the camel's back.

I understand the need for a business to protect its interests, but when it is detrimental to the customer experience, the only outcome can be disgruntled customers who will think of nothing to broadcast as far and wide their bad experiences. I may be a little butthurt if they do end my account, but it's not like there isn't any number of other sites out there who are more than happy to take my money instead.

I understand their decision. They were one of the last ones out there offering cancelation on pay later orders so everyone and their mom was ordering anything they were waffling on from them so they probably have had an inordinately larger percentage of cancellations and being stuck with stock. What they should of done is go the unspoken route of amiami where they put the fear of god in you but as long as you order and pay for enough of your shit that your business is still profitable they won't ban you if you cancel things occasionally. I think amiami profited from sites that allow no questions asked cancelations cause anything that people thought they wouldn't pay for in the end they definitely didn't order it from amiami sticking them with stock they may have to discount later and lose money on. So basically from a business and customer view I actually view amiamis unspoken compromise the best of the "no cancelation sites". Its always changing though cause this amiami unspoken rule is kinda getting well known so they may crack down harder in the future.

Yeah their policy change was discussed in the last thread I believe, you could try talking to their live chat when they are available can probably try reasoning to them there, but yeah such a shame they changed their policy...

Also GSC are re-releasing these figures if anyone missed them the 2nd time round:
tumblr_n6o8a0X0Oc1rdjpiuo1_500.jpg

http://goodsmilecompanyus.tumblr.com/post/87858052184/last-announcement-for-the-night-figma-link-is
tumblr_n6o82gOUfF1rdjpiuo1_500.jpg

http://goodsmilecompanyus.tumblr.com/post/87857961521/more-re-release-news-figma-samus-is-coming-back
tumblr_n6o7yi9zjF1rdjpiuo1_500.jpg

http://goodsmilecompanyus.tumblr.com/post/87857877498/someone-is-getting-a-re-release-did-you-miss-out

cajunator

Banned
Shame on you for keeping a cutie loked up in a plastic and cartboard prison.

sorries. I dont want her to get super dusty or not have a place on my shelf. Currently space is an issue. She has some other friends in boxes next to her so shes not alone :)

Cute > Cute and Lewd > Lewd.

It is known.

This is the truth.

Ordered because these got posted in the last thread:
ibsHW7zKFK8rhs.gif

iybjVygl3hZRb.gif

:p

I couldnt resist those. Ordered two.

Ultimate Madoka is finally mine. She is so big, with such impressive detail... I guess I'm preaching to the choir here in FigureGAF, but she is top tier one of (if not the) greatest figure I own :)

ilAiK54q92Ks6.jpg

ivwR57kGSdofz.jpg

imdconMrXy7xQ.jpg

iurs47IWncgYq.jpg

iglhWlDbcHTVA.jpg

iRngm7y8uGGps.jpg

ibvocLdMf6zzSB.jpg

ixaoJyVaeiGlu.jpg

Congrats! shes one of my favorites. Soooooo epic. SO beautifully crafted, detailed, posed, everything! Homura is gonna look so amazing next to her (If I can find room for such a gigantic display)

I display mine with the ultimate bow but I do it in a way that it touches the glass of the case so that pink bloom weigh has something to lean against.

I do exactly this too! The bows weight is resting against the glass. Im not sure if this will damage the PVC in the long run though.

Morgiana is still available
http://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-003849

If you can't live without her order her. But I've seen way too many hlj megahouse sales to ever preorder megahouse stuff. I preordered the Dragon's Crown ones, but I'll probably regret it later.

I highly recommend this Morgiana. shes beautiful! Have her dancing up on my PC next to Nendos.

Been curious about this, and Google is no help...

What's a prize figure?

A Prize figure is a Sega made figurine in a box designed to be grabbed in A UFO Catcher. they are typically very roughly painted, but they are huge and very worth it for the price. I have a Nyaruko one and shes adorable.

Just got my first Nendo in the mail!

Cuuuuuuuuuute.

You are so doomed.

Pre-orders:

Late June 2014

pre-order1pkd0q.jpg

If Phat Company Iori gets one more damn delay, I swear. I sweaaaar, ᴵ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ʷᵃᶦᵗ ᵒᶰᶜᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ⋅

January 2015

preorder2z1ifm.jpg

And I would've beaten Shiro too, if it weren't for kewlmyc and his pesky dog promo code.

Cancelled:

GSC Wind-Waker Link Nendoroid.

Which sucks because I've wanted a good Wind Waker Link figure for a long time, but I must temper the amount of purchases I make. At least until I cheaply sell off some of the things I have around the place.

*evil laughter
You cant fight something like that. The colors and the face and the pose. Just cant.

kW3ir9v.jpg

No escape.

She captured my heart long ago. I am so thrilled with CardCaptor Sakura news this year its ridiculous.

I fully recommend both of these!

RocBase

I judge everyone who doesn't have the Cardcaptor Sakura nendoroid on pre-order, by the way.

Doesn't matter if you haven't seen the series, doesn't matter if you don't like nendoroids.

Everyone.
Judge away!

This will sound awful, but the truth is I have a very low tolerance of "that kind of cute" so by default the entire Nendo line is a big whatever to me. Apparently I can only appreciate their cuteness if I care about the character, and even then I still pass more often than not (passed on Spiderman, Ironman, Luigi. Aoba and Link are literally the only Nendos I've ordered).

No lie though watching everyone crumble over that Snow Miku was a sight to remember LOL

Yes my UtaPri Ren and Masato shipped...though unfortunately Ill be on vacation when they arrive. Hopefully will have them wednesday. My Utapri is growing.

I hope Syo prototype is shown this summer? I hope its an outfit where his tummy is showing

Judge away!

This will sound awful, but the truth is I have a very low tolerance of "that kind of cute" so by default the entire Nendo line is a big whatever to me. Apparently I can only appreciate their cuteness if I care about the character, and even then I still pass more often than not (passed on Spiderman, Ironman, Luigi. Aoba and Link are literally the only Nendos I've ordered).

No lie though watching everyone crumble over that Snow Miku was a sight to remember LOL

I'm kind of the same way. I have a nendo Faris and Etna because I love those characters, but the rest just aren't my thing. Need that money for impractically armored lewdness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom