• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just opened up bishoujo Spider-Woman, and there was this little box inside the base complete with a little plastic cover. I just realized it's a little storage compartment for the extra face. So cool!

WolfStark

Because relevant:

Witcher 3 Collector's Edition Figure

It looks pretty good in the picture but I am not so confident about the finale look. Collectors Edition figure and statues are always amazing in the shots but as soon as you see them in real, they're "meh", at least it's often that way. However, even as a fan of the series and character, I won't buy it. I think the CE of The Witcher 2 was better with the defamatory letter, coin and stuff that was also in the standard version. This time it's less, so I'll stick with the standard version again but I will definitly search for the artbook, it looks thick.

Hopefully they don't use the same French company that made the horrible Agnès on the Bravely Default CE otherwise it's guaranteed to be low quality. They also made other terrible CE statues for other game, will link site when I find it again. Can't believe they are proud of their quality >__<

Never buy a Collector's Edition of a game for the figure offered. The quality is almost never there.

Remember the Milla prize figure they gave away with the Tales of Xillia CE in the US? At least it was decent. If they really wanted to wow people, they should have included the Alter one in the package.

Luigi87

Remember the Milla prize figure they gave away with the Tales of Xillia CE in the US? At least it was decent. If they really wanted to wow people, they should have included the Alter one in the package.

I just get reminded how the Japanese version of Disgaea 4 came with a Nendoroid Petite of Fuka, yet the NA version was one of NISA's trading figures.

Luigi87

Far from perfect, but I'm pleased with what I've managed at least. Just need a light sanding + finishing the weapon assembly, and I can go onto painting my custom action figure

10401895_1428457807418712_9053859381046219202_n.jpg

Here's my preorders for the rest of the year and beyond (so far).

I get super bored at work sometimes so I made a Excel sheet documenting all of my preorders throughout a given year. I just posted from June onward.

What a coincidence. I had done the same thing in Google Drive in May.

The first two orders got ridiculous when I decided to go crazy after passing 5 years at the place I work and the discovery of all the pre-owned deals. My watchlist suddenly grew to 51, which fluctuates because people snap up stuff all the time. I consider everything else more reasonably spread out over the year.

6-5-2014+7-10-07+PM.png

And this because I wanted to see what Paypal was charging as opposed to the normal conversion rate.

cajunator

Banned
What a coincidence. I had done the same thing in Google Drive in May.

The first two orders got ridiculous when I decided to go crazy after passing 5 years at the place I work and the discovery of all the pre-owned deals. My watchlist suddenly grew to 51, which fluctuates because people snap up stuff all the time. I consider everything else more reasonably spread out over the year.

6-5-2014+7-10-07+PM.png

And this because I wanted to see what Paypal was charging as opposed to the normal conversion rate.

Did you just spend 1000 bucks in May?

Danferno

Anyone ordered dark angel Olivia from amazon? The estimated delivery is tomorrow and they still haven't ship her yet.

I ordered it a few months ago. Didn't even realize the date was here. Between delays and SAL Unregistered shipping, I've learned to fire and forget and be pleasantly surprised when boxes arrive :)

Bombless

The Nendoroid curse is real.

I'm starting to look more and more at some of them before I mentally slap myself out of it. I do not need more Nendos.

Ultimadrago

It looks pretty good in the picture but I am not so confident about the finale look. Collectors Edition figure and statues are always amazing in the shots but as soon as you see them in real, they're "meh", at least it's often that way. However, even as a fan of the series and character, I won't buy it. I think the CE of The Witcher 2 was better with the defamatory letter, coin and stuff that was also in the standard version. This time it's less, so I'll stick with the standard version again but I will definitly search for the artbook, it looks thick.

I also want to pick up the artbook. 200 pages is very nice.

I have the perfect idea for a new drinking game

sca2511

Ugh, that Blue Batgirl Bishoujo at DCBS is tempting, especially for $47.99. Damn that "gotta collect 'em all" mentality. Damn it all.

Ugh, that Blue Batgirl Bishoujo at DCBS is tempting, especially for $47.99. Damn that "gotta collect 'em all" mentality. Damn it all.

Nah, man. I'm ecstatic that Batgirl is getting a reissue. Bishoujos are the one series these days where if I like it, I'll buy it. No question. Even though we haven't seen sculpts, I'm definitely going to be picking up Jubilee, Black Canary and Batwoman.

sca2511

I love, LOVE collecting them, but I don't have room to store them. What to do, what to do. Even my girlfriend is starting to bring up that I'm running out of shelves or even just places to stand them. I'll probably get the Blue Babsgirl just for the hell of it. I just read Batwoman Elegy and now I'm a fan, so I really want to pick that one up as well, but I did get the DC Collectibles version of her, so I could probably hold out. Probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom