• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astaroth is in the daily deals on Crunchyroll for 69 dollars, Just giving ya'll a heads up since I know some of you were interested in her. http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/107299/Excellent-Model-Sinrabanshou-Chocolate-Demon-General-Astaroth-18-Scale

Pretty tempting. But seeing as I'm cutting back on figures in favor of more comic-oriented statues, I have to pass. While I like Astaroth, it seems like she's a bit too busy. There's a lot going on with this figure and it's a bit distracting.

Luigi87

Haven't watched anime aside from Gundam in nearly two years.
Burned through Attack on Titan (I still want a Levi figma I think...), and now I'm suddenly five minutes into No Game No Life...
But I will resist Shiro!

Haven't watched anime aside from Gundam in nearly two years.
Burned through Attack on Titan (I still want a Levi figma I think...), and now I'm suddenly five minutes into No Game No Life...
But I will resist Shiro!

Ha, no one resists Shiro. Not for long. I held out for two days before I caved. As for No Game No Life, it's a fun show, and I find the color palette they went with to be rather interesting. Usually shows built around pastel colors like that tend to make my eyes bleed before long, but they seem muted enough to keep the show watchable.

Okay let the records show Luigi87 has indicated at 8th June 01:41am BST, he will resist Shiro...
0xZJNuR.png
=P

Busaiku

It sold out on AmiAmi, I imagine other places might soon enough.
So if you don't care about it soon, then it might not matter.

Luigi87

=P

Finished the second ep and I'm still fine...
But... uh, is it weird that I wish they would make a figure of Steph posed banging her head against the wall?

Worst way to avoid getting a figure. Visit FigureGAF to see all the latest deals like Crunchyroll Dailies. :(

I know! And right after the Astaroth deal got posted, I get an email from crunchyroll apologizing for how the PS3 app was a broken piece of shit until they released a new one a few weeks back... And they gave me a $10 credit for the store. XD

Edit: Wow, there's apparently a 1/6 Catwoman statue coming from Yamato. It's a rendition of her by Spanish fantasy illustrator Luis Royo.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Been away on a business trip for 3 weeks but I'm finally back! Saw that both Jason and Freddy bishoujos are up for pre-order so I put my order down.

But I gotta say...those abs on Jason... those ABS!!!! *drool*

cajunator

Banned
Best way to avoid getting a figure. It sells out everywhere before you cave in!

Yeah. thats the main deterrent for me.

=P

Finished the second ep and I'm still fine...
But... uh, is it weird that I wish they would make a figure of Steph posed banging her head against the wall?

nah that would be awesome.
But juuuust wait until best girl shows up. Youll want a figure of her in the worst way.

Ryuuroden

*sigh* Just picked this up for 15k.

AHHHH, you BASTARD! how did you find that for 15k (just kidding about the bastard part but I am jelly). I never see that for less than like 20k and usually if its that price it has smoke smells. Hell, I'm looking at one now for 30k!

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!!!

arhra

My Perrine arrived from AmiAmi yesterday, so I got the camera out to try to take a pic of her today (despite my camera being kinda crappy, and more importantly, the lighting in my room being utterly awful). Figured I might as well take some shots of most of the rest of my collection too (it's missing the stuff that's living on my desk, which isn't in a fit state to be photographed right now, not to mention it has even worse lighting than the rest of the room):

Definitely need to get some more risers at some point, so you can actually see the stuff at the back of some of the shelves. And I think some general reorganisation is needed at some point, since various parts have just sort of built up into a clusterfuck as I've added things.

Also, this neatly illustrates my winning solution for resisting Shiro; I just have nowhere to goddamn put her even if I did buy her.

Ryuuroden

My Perrine arrived from AmiAmi yesterday, so I got the camera out to try to take a pic of her today (despite my camera being kinda crappy, and more importantly, the lighting in my room being utterly awful). Figured I might as well take some shots of most of the rest of my collection too (it's missing the stuff that's living on my desk, which isn't in a fit state to be photographed right now, not to mention it has even worse lighting than the rest of the room):

Definitely need to get some more risers at some point, so you can actually see the stuff at the back of some of the shelves. And I think some general reorganisation is needed at some point, since various parts have just sort of built up into a clusterfuck as I've added things.

Also, this neatly illustrates my winning solution for resisting Shiro; I just have nowhere to goddamn put her even if I did buy her.

Holy Jesus Lord Almighty, god forbid my collection ever gets that big (My lego collection on the other hand is way past that insanity >.>) Closing in on the magical number 1000th lego set owned (may hit it by end of the year) and over 300,000 bricks.....

Ultimadrago

Holy Jesus Lord Almighty, god forbid my collection ever gets that big (My lego collection on the other hand is way past that insanity >.>) Closing in on the magical number 1000th lego set owned (may hit it by end of the year) and over 300,000 bricks.....

Jesus. Do you have a picture of it anywhere? Would love to see that.

javac

AHHHH, you BASTARD! how did you find that for 15k (just kidding about the bastard part but I am jelly). I never see that for less than like 20k and usually if its that price it has smoke smells. Hell, I'm looking at one now for 30k!

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!!!

Whaaaaat !?! That's a crazy price.

Ahhhh! Very nice!

Haha thanks! I was reluctant to go for it but I thought it was a good price and closed my eyes and went for it. It was an auction. I was gonna get the eyeup Kamina for 19k but decided to go for this instead. I'm sure that was the better deal but oh well there's always next time! :p

=O strike witches.
I'm waiting for perrine to hit 4.5k-5k. She will drop imo. I do have Francesca and Lynette on PO

Ryuuroden

Jesus. Do you have a picture of it anywhere? Would love to see that.

Ok, heres some images. Some of the images are from different dates after I totally moved around stuff in the room so things will look different depending. These are also from April and since then I have done a bunch more building of sets I had in backlog and I still have a bunch of very large sets in backlog to build like LoTR Orthanc x2 and most of the other LoTR and Hobbit sets. Plus I have stuff on display all over the apartment but this is the main display room. Also some of the shelving you see empty right now in some of the pictures now have sets in them. I will have to change up my display and take apart stuff soon to fit everything. I had just moved in when I took these pics. I also have a better camera now which I should use to take new pictures as these are not that great.

Ultimadrago

Ok, heres some images. Some of the images are from different dates after I totally moved around stuff in the room so things will look different depending. These are also from April and since then I have done a bunch more building of sets I had in backlog and I still have a bunch of very large sets in backlog to build like LoTR Orthanc x2 and most of the other LoTR and Hobbit sets. Plus I have stuff on display all over the apartment but this is the main display room. Also some of the shelving you see empty right now in some of the pictures now have sets in them. I will have to change up my display and take apart stuff soon to fit everything. I had just moved in when I took these pics. I also have a better camera now which I should use to take new pictures as these are not that great.

Wow, Neat room! I love the drawers full of Lego pieces. Reminds me of a Lego store I visited when in the downtown area one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom