• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

george_us

I got the notification on MFC. Apparently only AmiAmi has reported this, but it's probably true. I hope the entire Dragon Crown line doesn't get delayed.
Same here since I'm really looking forward to seeing how Amazon turns out. Sucks though, July goes from a light month (only Amazon) to a potentially brutal month with Elf, Amazon, and possibly Phat! Ryuko releasing if she does get delayed.

kewlmyc

Same here since I'm really looking forward to seeing how Amazon turns out. Sucks though, July goes from a light month (only Amazon) to a potentially brutal month with Elf, Amazon, and possibly Phat! Ryuko releasing if she does get delayed.

If Phat! Kyoko gets delayed, I'm going to cry.

RocBase

RE: Most anticipated figs, in no particular order:

RJB Cheerleader by Wing
RJB Mystique by Mamegyorai
Ren by Max Factory
Bayonetta by Archadia
Kawoshin by Vertex

That labrys could be more expensive later on. Persona is really popular even for people that done watch anime.

A lot of the more recent Persona figs (that weren't exclusive) ended up in the bargain bin though...at the same time the Labrys is actually decent looking so maybe that won't happen.

Bombless

Kind of glad MH Elf is delayed, I will take advantage of this by paying in advance one or two of the Seven Sins I have ordered with NY.

omlet

Oh...my...god. I was so hoping they would do this. Day 0

E58kRHu

kewlmyc

Okay, It's a slow month for figure news. So what are everyone's top five most anticipated figures? I mean figures that haven't actually been solicited for sale / put up for pre-order yet. Reissues don't count (sorry, Aoba!). 123go

1) Labrys - Persona 4 Arena - 1/8 - Alter

2) Mu-12 - Blazblue: Alter Memory - 1/7 - Alter

3) Millia Rage - Guilty Gear Xrd - 1/7 - WING

4) Himeji Castle - Samurai Princess Muramasa - 1/300 - Max Factory

5) Wo Class - Kantai Collection - 1/8 - Max Factory

Too lazy to post mine, but I'll be getting Labyrs and Milla Rage. Really wish Alter was doing Nu instead.

johnsmith

remember me
Okay, It's a slow month for figure news. So what are everyone's top five most anticipated figures? I mean figures that haven't actually been solicited for sale / put up for pre-order yet. Reissues don't count (sorry, Aoba!). 123go

1. Hatsune Miku - 1/7 - Mikuzukin (Max Factory)

2. Grand Knights History - Queen Muse - 1/8 (Wing)

3. X-Men - Jubilee - Bishoujo Statue - Marvel x Bishoujo - 1/7 (Kotobukiya)

4. Black Canary - Bishoujo Statue - DC Comics Bishoujo - 1/7 (Kotobukiya)

My B/B Koto Alicia came in, it's like perfect. I didn't know she was 1/8 scale though. Still won't stop me from getting Alter Selvaria when I can (she's 1/7)

All used except for Rias, the lewdest Panty figure, and the P&S Coin versions.

I also got the new suntan Rias, but it seems they have a production defect. The ink from the clothes was absorbed by the PVC. You might want to check yours. Mine was light pink stripped boobs, but I've seen some pictures of others in much worse condition, almost completely black stripes.

A+ already said they messed up and are asking people to send them pics so they can replace them. But it seems its Japan only, AmiAmi refuses to replace the figure, say they will refund if I send it back. That's great, but no word on refunding the costs of sending it back or the custom fees that I already paid.

More info here:
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/199000
http://alphaunit-plus.sblo.jp/article/99158634.html (in Japanese) (Edited, they changed the link...)

Bombless

I also got the new suntan Rias, but it seems they have a production defect. The ink from the clothes was absorbed by the PVC. You might want to check yours. Mine was light pink stripped boobs, but I've seen some pictures of others in much worse condition, almost completely black stripes.

A+ already said they messed up and are asking people to send them pics so they can replace them. But it seems its Japan only, AmiAmi refuses to replace the figure, say they will refund if I send it back. That's great, but no word on refunding the costs of sending it back or the custom fees that I already paid.

More info here:
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/199000
http://alphaunit-plus.sblo.jp/article/991 (in Japanese)

Oh my god. That's TERRIBLE.

With the Elf delay, it'll be pretty cool getting two of the three MegaHouse Dragon's Crown figures in July. At least until Amazon gets delayed to August. :(

darklin0

Banned
1. Hatsune Miku - 1/7 - Mikuzukin (Max Factory)

2. Grand Knights History - Queen Muse - 1/8 (Wing)

3. X-Men - Jubilee - Bishoujo Statue - Marvel x Bishoujo - 1/7 (Kotobukiya)

4. Black Canary - Bishoujo Statue - DC Comics Bishoujo - 1/7 (Kotobukiya)
Jubilee and Black Canary will be mine.

Same here. I've wanted Batgirl for a while, but there was no way I was going to pay $150 for a bishoujo. And Starfire just looks amazing.

Is Batgirl really that expensive now? Picked mine two weeks ago for 50 euros, it was collecting dust in my usual comic store. Might pick up green Phoenix too, don't won't it to be another regret like Emma Frost...

Is Batgirl really that expensive now? Picked mine two weeks ago for 50 euros, it was collecting dust in my usual comic store. Might pick up green Phoenix too, don't won't it to be another regret like Emma Frost...

I just know what US Amazon prices look like. Batshit insane. Green Phoenix is currently close to $200 on Amazon.

Aw man. Koto just can't stop with the cock-teasing. New bishoujo teasers courtesy of Tomopop.

This one is apparently easier to see the smaller it is. It's a pic of Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Catwoman. Dear lord, please let it be a new Catwoman bishoujo, please please please. It would perfectly explain why they shot down requests to reissue Catwoman.

Who knows what these are.

Aw man. Koto just can't stop with the cock-teasing. New bishoujo teasers courtesy of Tomopop.

This one is apparently easier to see the smaller it is. It's a pic of Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Catwoman. Dear lord, please let it be a new Catwoman bishoujo, please please please. It would perfectly explain why they shot down requests to reissue Catwoman.

2nd one reminds me of their Freddy figure

2nd one reminds me of their Freddy figure

That's what I was thinking, as it looks like there's definitely a weapon there.... But if it's a teaser, it's gotta be something new. They could be expanding one of the other lines... bishoujo Michael Meyers, maybe?

Catwoman. Koto pls.

It's definitely Catwoman, so I think a new Catwoman bishoujo is a given.

Edit: And I'm going to add that it looks like the new Batgirl statue has no mask. Or she'll have an alternate like Spider-Woman.

darklin0

Banned

Koto knows exactly how to take the money out of my wallet. If that is a new Catwoman I am definitely preodering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom