• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

arhra

Ok, heres some images. Some of the images are from different dates after I totally moved around stuff in the room so things will look different depending. These are also from April and since then I have done a bunch more building of sets I had in backlog and I still have a bunch of very large sets in backlog to build like LoTR Orthanc x2 and most of the other LoTR and Hobbit sets. Plus I have stuff on display all over the apartment but this is the main display room. Also some of the shelving you see empty right now in some of the pictures now have sets in them. I will have to change up my display and take apart stuff soon to fit everything. I had just moved in when I took these pics. I also have a better camera now which I should use to take new pictures as these are not that great.

That's awesome. So how hard is it to resist the urge to go full Godzilla in there when you've had a bad day?

UV Lights?

Hm...

http://ncforensics.wordpress.com/2011/10/19/forensic-tests-for-semen-what-you-should-know/

There are many molecules (natural and artificial) that will fluoresce in a similar way as semen, and therefore, this detection technique is highly presumptive. Furthermore, not all semen stains will fluoresce under such specialized lights. Exposure of the sample to factors such as heat, humidity, oxidizing agents, and microorganisms such as bacteria and mold can affect this fluorescent activity.

And, no, I'm not really taking this serious either.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
That's been my fear with getting "used" figures.

Ever since that 4chan thread (possibly sourcing 2chan) where someone took a huge dump on an Asuka figure.

Ryuuroden

She's sealed so I'm safe in that case... although I'll look out for any dubious stains on the box :p

Christ if that's a legit bounty hunter yoko and not a bootleg and is sealed like you said then holy shit did you get a good deal. I've never seen that Yoko sealed for under 30k since I've started watching for her on the used market.

Zanoh

Neo Member
Nice! Thought it was just me :0 Probably won't get her because I'm guessing her price will drop after she comes out? Hard to predict that stuff but we'll see :)

So I don't know if anyone is aware, but Sega have some Premium Prize Figures up for pre-order for both Satsuki and Ryuko. Granted they are prize figures, but they look friggin awesome. I've been keeping my eyes on them for a while now and I've spotted them for pre-order on both BIJ and HLJ. Some pics below to entice you all :p

I think they look great and I obviously ate them up. Insert them into me now please. Thanks.

Links:
BIJ
Kill la Kill - Kiryuuin Satsuki Premium Figure
Kill la Kill - Matoi Ryuuko Premium Figure
1990Yen Each

HLJ
Kill la Kill - Matoi Ryuuko Premium Figure
Kill la Kill - Kiryuuin Satsuki Premium Figure
1710Yen Each

October release I think. What do you think? They're cheap! Go for them! :)

To the poster who found these premium prize figures, thank you so much! Will be getting these for sure.

The wait for this Alter Labrys is killing me, guys. It's getting so bad I thought about ordering the MegaHouse High Priestess Labrys from N-Y for $158. WWWWWWWWRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

I need Alter to get better at releasing things.

Just breath lol, Ultimax is out soon, surely a release date will finally be given afterwards....?

oh yeah, totally forgot about that game. Are they putting more characters in? The initial release didn't have very many.

I still haven't picked up Chrono Phantasma. I may have to remedy that soon.

WolfStark

Ever since that 4chan thread (possibly sourcing 2chan) where someone took a huge dump on an Asuka figure.

You mean a real dumb? What's that good for? Why is someone doing something like that? So many question run through my head but at least that proofs thatn 4chan or 2chan are one of the darkest corners in the internet.

Ryuuroden

Was the asuka made by griffin? ......not that that would legitimize taking a dump on it or anything.........>.>;

ultimax ken figures will be the new hot thing
Guaranteed a prize figure at least =P
oh yeah, totally forgot about that game. Are they putting more characters in? The initial release didn't have very many.

I still haven't picked up Chrono Phantasma. I may have to remedy that soon.

6 new characters, and then there are shadow versions of everyone as well. So around 36 (shadow version of peeps are kind of a cop out XD). Hopefully once the game releases Alter steps up their game.

Bombless

Looking forward to finding out if that Bounty Hunter Yoko is genuine or not. If she is, you've got yourself one damn good deal there.

Okay, It's a slow month for figure news. So what are everyone's top five most anticipated figures? I mean figures that haven't actually been solicited for sale / put up for pre-order yet. Reissues don't count (sorry, Aoba!). 123go

1) Labrys - Persona 4 Arena - 1/8 - Alter
166974.jpg

2) Mu-12 - Blazblue: Alter Memory - 1/7 - Alter

3) Millia Rage - Guilty Gear Xrd - 1/7 - WING

4) Himeji Castle - Samurai Princess Muramasa - 1/300 - Max Factory

5) Wo Class - Kantai Collection - 1/8 - Max Factory

LiK

Okay, It's a slow month for figure news. So what are everyone's top five most anticipated figures? I mean figures that haven't actually been solicited for sale / put up for pre-order yet. Reissues don't count (sorry, Aoba!). 123go

1) Labrys - Persona 4 Arena - 1/8 - Alter

2) Mu-12 - Blazblue: Alter Memory - 1/7 - Alter

3) Millia Rage - Guilty Gear Xrd - 1/7 - WING

4) Himeji Castle - Samurai Princess Muramasa - 1/300 - Max Factory

5) Wo Class - Kantai Collection - 1/8 - Max Factory

looks like they will all be mine.

Bombless

I might grab a Wo figma down the line, since I'll be getting a few KanColle figmas. I'll need a few villains to compensate.

Ryuuroden

Apparently MH Elf has been delayed until mid-July. Dang.

Lololol, the one figure I actually figured I would get this month, expecting the other 3 to be delayed again....4 figures delayed during same month would be a new record for me, hell, 3 figures would be a record. I don't have anything ordered for July so either my big month gets spread out or I just get my big month postponed. At this point, I would rather they all get put in the same month since 2 of them are guaranteed ems only.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
That labrys could be more expensive later on. Persona is really popular even for people that done watch anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom