• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me out as well, the Mario K'nex scratch that itch for me. Waluigi, Bowser Jr, and Green colored Toad need to hurry up, btw. Tentative date is Aug but series in the past has come out earlier unexpectedly

They look nice but not going to go gun-ho in getting them (don't even have a wiiu anyway :p)

Now if they revive or start a new Pokemon line, maybeeeeee

Einbroch

Banned
Christmas in June!

wzbhwqC.png

That should be all of them now, except for my Snow Miku 2013.

Maybe I should sell my sealed Catwoman before her value goes down.

I'll give you 8k for her right now. Best offer.

oops, you waited too long. 7k........

6.5k...............

Speaking of, though... apparently someone on MFC found a bishoujo Catwoman on AmiAmi about a month ago. Wonder how much he paid.

Preordering the second I can.

I'm not even exactly sure what they're teasing, here. But if this is concept art for a single piece, it's amazing. I guess Koto wants to get in on these 15k figures too. XD

darklin0

Banned
I'm not even exactly sure what they're teasing, here. But if this is concept art for a single piece, it's amazing. I guess Koto wants to get in on these 15k figures too. XD

I would not be surprised if it was that much. If it is a single piece and it looks as good or better than the art then I am getting it for sure

Which is perfect, my wallet needs more time to recover.

I don't quite think it's actually going to be a new figure with Wonder Woman holding the other two on her shoulders. For one thing, balancing that thing is going to be a nightmare. I'm thinking it's just a teaser for a new Catwoman and Batgirl sculpt. They sure don't need another fucking Wonder Woman.

Presumably there's going to be more that just eight figures. A lot more.

If it's anything like Infinity and Skylanders, you'll have Nintendo characters coming out of your ears. Figure collection games like these are basically a license to print money.

I hope the Amiibo figs aren't too expensive. I wanna get them all.

Now imagine if they make a figure of every single pokemon.

LiK

If it's anything like Infinity and Skylanders, you'll have Nintendo characters coming out of your ears. Figure collection games like these are basically a license to print money.

Now imagine if they make a figure of every single pokemon.

so glad i don't care about Pokemon. I will get the original trio tho.

Luigi87

I was thinking about how we still haven't seen the Marth
Lucina
figma painted yet...

And then I started to regret that I didn't get Dark Pit...

Bad news on the Koto front, guys. :(

From the Plastikitty comments:
Looks like the pixelated images came from one of Kotobukiya’s Japanese figure blogs. The accompanying text announces a Halloween exhibit in the Akihabara store’s event space. The exhibit will feature the Bishoujo line (and since it’s October/Halloween, the Horror Bishoujo statues will be the “headliners” as they’ll have JUST come out), showing both statues and Shunya Yamashita’s artwork. The teaser images are advertising the display of the artwork, not necessarily new statues.
WWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!!?!?

This turned out pretty well

She does look pretty good. Maybe I'll grab her pre-owned if she gets cheap enough.

Another Yamato girl, this one pretty meh-tacular:

And I hear some of you haven't pre-ordered Shiro yet...

cajunator

Banned
This turned out pretty well

9J3H7Ma.jpg

head still too large.

Bad news on the Koto front, guys. :(

From the Plastikitty comments:

WWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!!?!?

She does look pretty good. Maybe I'll grab her pre-owned if she gets cheap enough.

Another Yamato girl, this one pretty meh-tacular:

And I hear some of you haven't pre-ordered Shiro yet...

Saw Koto and immediately thought of a problem with Shiro but thats not the case.

Giolon

Shiro literally cannot do less for me. I tried watching No Game No Life, but the incesty lolicon otaku pandering was pretty off putting. I am not on board with that fetishization of children.

Saw Koto and immediately thought of a problem with Shiro but thats not the case.

Rest easy. Shiro is safe.

Shiro literally cannot do less for me. I tried watching No Game No Life, but the incesty lolicon otaku pandering was pretty off putting. I am not on board with that fetishization of children.

Jeez, I'm just buying her because she's freaking adorable.

Quoting this just to express how much the knees pointed inward thing I see with a lot of figures (and Japanese shit in general) bothers the everliving fuck out of me.

That is all.
Her ankle bothers me more. Shit looks broken. Misaki had an issue with a weird ankle, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom