• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiro literally cannot do less for me. I tried watching No Game No Life, but the incesty lolicon otaku pandering was pretty off putting. I am not on board with that fetishization of children.

I honestly don't like it either. I almost dropped NGNL because the amount of fanservice was unbearable. But the games and strategies involved to win them are entertaining if a bit crazy.

I like the figure because it looks great and it touches the gamer side of me (that chessboard and king piece). Helps that she is a cutie and her character in the show is great too.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I really like that Kanbaru, but AmiAmi's prices on the old stuff are bullshit.

z921AB8.gif

kewlmyc

Shiro literally cannot do less for me. I tried watching No Game No Life, but the incesty lolicon otaku pandering was pretty off putting. I am not on board with that fetishization of children.

The games make up for it, or that's what I keep telling myself.

omlet

Quoting this just to express how much the knees pointed inward thing I see with a lot of figures (and Japanese shit in general) bothers the everliving fuck out of me.

That is all.

When it's more subtle and/or part of a figure with more going on, I don't mind it, but when that sort of pose stands out like that it looks so dumb. Like she's about to fall over her own feet...

kewlmyc

Quoting this just to express how much the knees pointed inward thing I see with a lot of figures (and Japanese shit in general) bothers the everliving fuck out of me.

That is all.

The main reason why I'm not getting MegaHouse's Sorceress. I can't stand the pose.

Yep, but they were available for like only a month and Nintendo never did another run or something.

They are pretty cute. I was only able to get three though, last three in the store too.

My Mewtwo's stand broke T-T had to super glue the legs XD
And we ain't gonna!
Dang right *fist bumps* and yes I am watching the anime now.

Click images for Japanese links per usual:

I need a Dark Pit re-issue.
Suddenly hating on myself for passing on him because "He's just a re-coloured Pit with different faces"...
*Rubs Dark Pit Figma in Luigi87's face* =P
Still waiting on Lucina Figma =/. Hope they make a Robin/Avatar Figma, would work well now that I think about it XD

i should watch sonico animation some day.

Hahaha no. You probably shouldn't. I could only stomach two episodes. If you like Sonico now, you won't after you watch that show. The show is sadly just a marketing gimmick for a character who herself, is just a marketing gimmick. There's no substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom