• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least most of them seems to be affordably priced.

Mostly, just be sure if there is a remote chance you want an upcoming release you get it before they sell out of the initial run.
They become a pain to get for a while(few months) until Mandarake and such get a decent amount in.
Much cheaper getting them sooner as well.

darklin0

Banned
Looks like someone asked Goodsmilecompanyus about the nendo face pack before I did. Looks like it is just the sites lagging it. Now I can camp a little less.

tumblr_n6y8xngQ211qzdctco1_400.jpg

Alicia is looking pretty good. Maybe she'll come out by the time the game releases in the West, haha

Finally broke down and ordered Ciel. But I don't know how December is going to look (besides Nanami), so I ordered her from HLJ. EASY CANCELLATIONS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busaiku

Still debating whether I should get the Real Action Hero Link or Figma...
The Figma costing 1/5 as much certainly helps it out, but the RAH hiding the joints is much better...

Mostly, just be sure if there is a remote chance you want an upcoming release you get it before they sell out of the initial run.
They become a pain to get for a while(few months) until Mandarake and such get a decent amount in.
Much cheaper getting them sooner as well.

Mostly looking at older stuff now, but that's useful to know. Thanks.

Looks like someone asked Goodsmilecompanyus about the nendo face pack before I did. Looks like it is just the sites lagging it. Now I can camp a little less.

Ah. Let us know whenever you find them somewhere.

RocBase

Still debating whether I should get the Real Action Hero Link or Figma...
The Figma costing 1/5 as much certainly helps it out, but the RAH hiding the joints is much better...

Get the figma, it's great. The joints don't look that bad at all but then again I've never really minded joints.
I think LiK has the RAH Link and probably also the figma so he could probably give a better a better pros/cons list of the two.
And don't worry Busaiku, you will get Bridget next year!

I was excited for this but I am not liking the face.

Yeah her face is pretty awful, wtf? She looks drugged/in pain. Didn't transition well from the artwork.

RocBase

More pics.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/goods/cfb/news/news_140507.html

Personally I think they chose the wrong artwork to begin with especially for her expression. I am disappointed.

Yeah I agree. Pretty depressing really.
It's a shame because everything else looks pretty nice. The general pose came out really well, if anything I thought the face would be the one thing they'd get right.

Masato Hijirikawa and Ren Jinguji (UtaPri) arrived. Quick shot of them with Ittoki and Tokiya and some of my other utapri stuff.

Looking pretty good! I was never a fan of their garbs but as a group they still do look impressive.

Don't expect the figures to be incredibly high quality tbh, especially with Nintendo, but may still be at prototype stage, so shall see. Hope the figures that have a posing stand for them are high quality though, don't want them breaking off =/

BadWolf

That Morrigan expression doesn't make sense, feels like something you would see in an inbetween frame. Really lacks any power.

Oh well, wasn't too crazy about the pose anyway.

Pity, was looking forward to owning a Kinu Nishimura figure,

Morrigan is a succubus. Based on that, we can assume that she sees a lot of dicks. From that expression, it seems she finally found one that disgusts her.

That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw that expression. XD

Morrigan is a succubus. Based on that, we can assume that she sees a lot of dicks. From that expression, it seems she finally found one that disgusts her.

That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw that expression. XD

The otaku's who will "hot glue" her figure, maybe this figure is for those who like the stares of disgust? XD

kewlmyc

That gives me an idea for a creepy Woody pose.

....I might actually get this figure now. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah I agree. Pretty depressing really.
It's a shame because everything else looks pretty nice. The general pose came out really well, if anything I thought the face would be the one thing they'd get right.

Looking pretty good! I was never a fan of their garbs but as a group they still do look impressive.

If only I could take better pics or solve the lighting issues.

I now just need Syo and Satsuki, and hope a Cecil is announced in the future.

I wonder if they will do their outfits in 2000% or 3000%...as well as expand to QUARTET★NIGHT and HE★VENS. Really want an Ai Mikaze and Mikado Nagi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom