• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnK

OK figureGAF, there are questions that I shall ask and need to be answered:
1- How do your GFs act around your figure collection?

2- Where do you find the space for all the stuff you buy?

3- Is it worth getting Super Action Statue of Joseph Joestar and Ceazar Zeppeli?

darklin0

Banned
Thanks for the help. I am thinking of getting her through BiJ because she is a bit cheaper there.

Is the face collection available already or soon? Also that is the first KanColle figure that interests me. I shall resist. *braces wallet*

Nendoroid More Face Swap! Currently only available for pre-order at our various partner shops!

Find our list of partner shops here! http://partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/partnershops/

-Mamitan <3
http://goodsmilecompanyus.tumblr.com/post/88337095601/nendoroid-more-face-swap-currently-only-available
So I'm guessing it's up =/?

darklin0

Banned

darklin0

Banned

3- Is it worth getting Super Action Statue of Joseph Joestar and Ceazar Zeppeli?
1. Pass
2. I used to use hanging shelfs but I ended knocking them over during a black out. Too tall for my own good. I know people use Detolfs and place them in various locations. I am currently clearing space on the shelves that are part of my desk and moving the old stuff to another room. After a while there is just no more space.
3. I don't know, have not heard of those.

1- She says no way the PVC boobs can match her real boobs, so no worries there. Previous girl just roled her eyes and ignored them... Been lucky so far.

2- BESTAs from IKEA, wall to wall shelves.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=114184369&postcount=1441
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=114185794&postcount=1447

3- If you like them and the price is right for you, why not? (that's what I keep saying to myself, I might have a problem...)

I demand proof :>

Lol, she ain't that liberal to show her boobs online, not even on Facebook where everyone flashes them...

Besides, if anything, the internet has taught us that most of us figure collector's wouldn't know what to do with them. God knows I sometimes get confused :p

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
a419afbd.jpg
:

Oh come on, I don't want to get into Kan Colle but this looks awesome.
On a more positive note I got Billy the Kid and Isabelle nendo today only 9 days after it shipped with no customs at all. Haven't had that happen in a long time now.

1. My SO doesn't care and bought me one of the figures I own as a gift. I buy him the occasional Gundam so I think it's a fair trade. haha

2. I've actually run out of space where I tend to keep my figures and my project for the summer is making a proper display for them.

3. Not an expert on these figures but I recommend checking comments on myfigurecollection for those who have purchased them and going for it if the comments don't dissuade you and the price is reasonable.

Einbroch

Banned

1. My girlfriend calls them dolls and makes fun of me for them, but lovingly. She is into some stupid stuff so we just make fun of eachother. She saw my latest Nendoroid and almost squealed because she was so cute.

2. Only Nendos for me, so it's quite easy. Of course, I only have seven of them.

3. wat

WolfStark

Lol, she ain't that liberal to show her boobs online, not even on Facebook where everyone flashes them...

Besides, if anything, the internet has taught us that most of us figure collector's wouldn't know what to do with them. God knows I sometimes get confused :p

No, no, no what are you thinking?! I am not a pervert, I imagined a scientific study with diagrams, figures, comparison and stuff. A truly rational paper with introduction, abstract and discussion. Never would I think about naughty stuff like that!

And I really wouldn't know what to do with these chest-balls, maybe that's why sometimes there are figures with soft boobies, to train the collector's^^

That book is huge. What's the content?

My pic doesn't give a good sense of scale, but it's A4-sized and very thick. The main bulk is profiles for all ship daughter fleets, in full colour. A section is given over to general art, and there are some interviews with the voice actors from the game. I would have preferred a smaller edition with more general artwork, but it wasn't too expensive and is very good quality.

Here are some more pics:

ibnsbS8OP2MzEM.jpg

i9EyBXZv6UiqE.jpg

ibjzoDgTUkyrUU.jpg

i2Yn6IvIcHIvZ.jpg

iyjGd3TVwgAUz.jpg

ibe2xIVpeCVdCl.jpg

iGbhQacjWcdUe.jpg

idwKPRuKa1cQx.jpg

RMI

Banned

1. GF teases me about my "doll" collection and scolds me whenever I get figs in the mail, but it's all in good fun. I have a pretty good control over my budget. She likes Momohime and my miku figmas, but is pretty ambivalent about the rest of them.

2. I'm buying a house. No, seriously.

3. I don't know.

Ultimadrago

1. They don't. My figures aren't on display. Therefore, girls I get to the house never see most of them.

2. Closet or dresser. An admittedly "bootleg" location. IKEA sells proper display mounts as have been posted previously.

3. If you like the way they look and the price is right for you, get them. Maybe check comments on MFC to ensure build quality.

My pic doesn't give a good sense of scale, but it's A4-sized and very thick. The main bulk is profiles for all ship daughter fleets, in full colour. A section is given over to general art, and there are some interviews with the voice actors from the game. I would have preferred a smaller edition with more general artwork, but it wasn't too expensive and is very good quality.

Here are some more pics:

i2Yn6IvIcHIvZ.jpg

Shimakaze is the best ship~

LostAnkh

I'm just bought my 2nd figurine! Got it for a good deal, $48 instead of $200+

Max Factory Makinami Mari Illustrious 1/6

What does Figure GAF think of it?

WolfStark

Nintendo holds very little character nostalgia for me, so I'll have no problems passing on them all.

Heretic! Burn the witch!

I would have liked a shooting Samus more but I will get her nevertheless, Peach looks surprisingly good. Damn all of them look decent. Are these the figure, you can connect with the Wii U?
Edit: Google is your friend, yes they are. Awesome! and we're getting also Kirby and Pikachu

amiibofigurinmesdetailed_1186014.jpg

RocBase

Yeah I'll have no problem collecting these Amiibos. I imagine they'd be pretty cheap too so I won't be crying or anything while hitting the order button.

Tidd

Just pre-ordered Nendoroid Araragi v.v

I can't wait for the amiibos. They look great and will be cheap. So it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom