• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

539C74FB41620D0027

539C74FB415AB90031

johnsmith

remember me
It's happening!
puyXbiS.gif

Super Mixture Model/ Marvel VS. Rockin' Jelly Bean Vol.2: Mystique Complete Figure(Provisional Preorder)
late Jun-2014 9,990 JPY 1 9,990 JPY 100
Total Quantity1
Subtotal 9,990 JPY
Shipping 1,380 JPY
Grand Total 11,370 JPY

20140606_330540.jpg

meijiko

Goddamn that Olivia... I really shouldn't get another one. I really, really shouldn't. But the twin tails and the red and the hnnnnnng.

Oh, exclusive?
Nevermind, then. I don't love her that much.

If they make a blue though...

Oh hey, you know that twin-tailed version of Olivia posted a page or so back? Well, apparently she'll be an exclusive, as well as limited, so don't get your hopes up [unless you don't mind spending the $$$]. Personally, I'm happy with the current Olivia.

Goddamn that Olivia... I really shouldn't get another one. I really, really shouldn't. But the twin tails and the red and the hnnnnnng.

She's just got different hair. I like the look of the twin tails, but good god does Olivia take up a lot of real estate. And I'm not about to spend a ridiculous amount of money encouraging Koto to be like GSC.

Luigi87

My custom figure I have been working on is almost done. Far from perfect, but I'm satisfied.

... I would be done her, except as I applied the final touch (highlights to the eyes), my bottle of white paint I picked up to cap slipped my grip, ruined my favourite pair of shorts, and splashed onto my figure ruining some painted parts that I now need to repair.

That feeling of absolute defeat.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
My custom figure I have been working on is almost done. Far from perfect, but I'm satisfied.

... I would be done her, except as I applied the final touch (highlights to the eyes), my bottle of white paint I picked up to cap slipped my grip, ruined my favourite pair of shorts, and splashed onto my figure ruining some painted parts that I now need to repair.

D:

Bombless

Noooooooooooo!

Ultimadrago

Oh boy! A Phat Company Minase Iori review I can't even read!

The seams on her lower portion are a bit too defined for my liking. (They almost look like removable segments). Nonetheless an awesome figure for best idol.

Hurry up and ship this to me HLJ! Hurry up! Noooooooooooooooooooooow!

Luigi87

Far from perfect, and rough around the edges... But this was a fun little project. A good learning experience for if I ever decide to do another custom. Learned what I should do, what I definitely shouldn't, etc. I'm pleased enough with the result. Again, she was made from a 6" DC Unlimited Wonder Woman action figure.

omlet

How much do you think she'll be? More than 200? :/

The first one was list price of 15k so... up to 20k wouldn't surprise me.

This may sound like an odd thing to complain about especially considering I love elaborate figures like that, but that chest on her just... I'm not really a fan of that level of boobplate, I guess? Still, it's gorgeous overall, and I like the red+twintails best of the 4 designs (blue is close second). I will probably cave unless the price is much over 20k.

The first one was list price of 15k so... up to 20k wouldn't surprise me.

MFC is listing her as a CCG Expo 2014 exclusive. If they don't sell her on their website and she's only a con exclusive, she's going to be scalped to high heaven. But Koto tends to sell their con exclusives through their web store as well, at least they do for their bishoujo lines. So we'll see what happens.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Far from perfect, and rough around the edges... But this was a fun little project. A good learning experience for if I ever decide to do another custom. Learned what I should do, what I definitely shouldn't, etc. I'm pleased enough with the result. Again, she was made from a 6" DC Unlimited Wonder Woman action figure.

Looks good, and it sounds like you had fun/learned a lot. Thanks for sharing.

raven777

MFC is listing her as a CCG Expo 2014 exclusive. If they don't sell her on their website and she's only a con exclusive, she's going to be scalped to high heaven. But Koto tends to sell their con exclusives through their web store as well, at least they do for their bishoujo lines. So we'll see what happens.

yea they already confirmed that they will sell it separately in Japan after CCG Expo.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

You did a really good job with what you had to work with. Can't wait for your other works if you had better base to play around with.

I like pony tails and the red color, but for some reason the original still looks better for me:

kiryogi

Banned
You did a really good job with what you had to work with. Can't wait for your other works if you had better base to play around with.

I like pony tails and the red color, but for some reason the original still looks better for me:

GD, whats she from? and who is she? Olivia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom