• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
With MH Elf delayed and MH Amazon (possibly) releasing next month, a Ryoko delay would officially make July a month of death for me. Really hoping she makes it.

July is already buttfuck month. If they delay Kyoko as well? That would leave me with only Kamael and a Mikasa prize figure this month. XD

What's up with GSC (and their branch companies) and delays? I feel bad for any poor bastard that pre-ordered Metallica.

Me too, because she's going straight to the bargain bin.

Thing is, I really want Kyoko. This would be the first delay in forever that I was actually disappointed by.

george_us

What's up with GSC (and their branch companies) and delays? I feel bad for any poor bastard that pre-ordered Metallica.
Can't rush perfection! Delays wouldn't be such a bother if companies wouldn't wait until the last minute. Potentially light months suddenly turn into nightmares without much warning. Being essentially locked into preorders makes it all the more worse.

arhra

Prior to mid/late-2010 or so, they weren't so prone to delays. The downside was that they had fixed, pre-allocated production runs, so preorders were much more limited (apparently these days they flexibly scale run size based on preorder demand, which makes factory usage far harder to predict and delays more likely), and they had to do more reissues (some of the K-On figmas had to be reissued 3-4 times before they stopped selling out instantly when preorders opened).

Having experienced both, I'll go for more delays over having to be up at 4/5am to make sure I can even attempt to get a preorder in, and still end up being beaten to it (although that's still necessary for some things; Kamen Rider SHFs were a bitch last time I looked at them, although I haven't really cared for the latest designs so haven't been paying attention lately). That's mostly a UK/Europe issue, though, thanks to the way the timezones and AmiAmi's update time line up.

I kinda forgot about Kirigiri and how she's probably delayed now.

Though I basically forget about whatever I ordered from AmiAmi till they come asking for money anyway. ~_~

cajunator

Banned
Unboxed Miku and Maou ♡♡

BGAxbkK.jpg

Bombless

Eh, December is full. Nanami and Ciel have it locked up.

You heathen, you blasphemer!

Also Twin Tails Olivia is up at Kotobukiya US.
139.99$, September release

She's much cheaper than I expected, shame Koto would ask me 40$ to ship her to Belgium, not to mention the additional customs fee.

Bombless

I want her in
Junketsu or Shinra Koketsu
. The glow in the dark hair is a must.

Junketsu or white gown. Glow in the dark hair is MANDATORY. Hell, make it leds that require batteries (a la Kongiku), drive her price sky high, I don't care, but the hair MUST GLOW.

omlet

Browsing amiami's used section and adding things I like to my order has been really bad for my wallet's health. :(

Speaking of preowned, does anyone know if amiami's "Watch List" feature will alert on out-of-stock figures that they get a preowned one of in stock? I added something to mine but maybe the fig just hasn't shown back up as preowned yet.

Bombless

They tried to go for one of her neutral faces and kinda failed. It doesn't change the fact there won't be a better Junketsu ver of Satsuki in a very long while. And that price is super good compared to the current prices.

Edit : Don't forget to go EMS for shipping since it's late december!

Giolon

They tried to go for one of her neutral faces and kinda failed. It doesn't change the fact there won't be a better Junketsu ver of Satsuki in a very long while. And that price is super good compared to the current prices.

Edit : Don't forget to go EMS for shipping since it's late december!

They went for this face:
QaY5JrG.png

And Satsuki-sama is ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom