• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

cajunator

Banned
The hell did I just read??!

Also, do most of you guys collect girl figures? My collection is probably half guys, half mechas, and maybe 2-3 girls figures. My favorite figure is probably miku VN02 due to the crazy amount of detail.

The amount of detail put into it is insane. Then again, that's the main reason I buy these stuff. I really appreciate the workmanship and detail that goes into this stuff. If not, I wouldn't have gotten them, lol.

EDIT: Are there petit nendoroid figures of Miku? I seem to like the even smaller size more than the normal nendoroid.

All I have is girl figures

TnK

A NSFW warning would be nice for super NSFW figures guys.
All I have is girl figures

Time to expand your horizon my good man, lol.

I will ask here again, does anyone know where I can find this?

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/189504#tab/user/date/1/1

This was a limited edition figure that was sold in wonder festival 2014.

She was being sold at the GoodSmile stall at London (UK) Comic Con last month, but goes on general release next month. She is one of the most elaborate nendos I own, and worth every penny :)
It will be sold then? Time to wait for the release date. Hopefully it doesn't go out of stock the day it is out.

TnK

As it says in the comments on the site your best bet is either checking Mandarake or Yahoo Auctions Japan often. Or check any of the other pre-owned shops in the OP.

I searched mandrake and no luck, but yahoo auction has them. How do I buy from there?

Also, do most of you guys collect girl figures? My collection is probably half guys, half mechas, and maybe 2-3 girls figures. My favorite figure is probably miku VN02 due to the crazy amount of detail.

The amount of detail put into it is insane. Then again, that's the main reason I buy these stuff. I really appreciate the workmanship and detail that goes into this stuff. If not, I wouldn't have gotten them, lol.

EDIT: Are there petit nendoroid figures of Miku? I seem to like the even smaller size more than the normal nendoroid.

Little late on this, but for full-sized figures, my collection currently is 100% male (or non-human). Trading figures and ones of similar size I have a slightly better variety. I'm personally not into mecha figures, though I've considered buying a specific one for the design. Haven't hopped on the Miku train yet, but seeing as I do have Kaito figures I guess it's close enough. haha

I only have male figures, figmas, nendos. Favorite figure I have is Sage Naruto.

Settin

The girl characters I like actually get (good) figures made of them. For any vehicles/mechs I prefer to build a kit, so all of my pvcs are girls.

E3 has shown off some impressive games that I'm going to have to buy, I'm going to lay off the figures for a while until I get the necessary gaming hardware and more room for my figs. I've got Nendo Link and Alter Asuka on pre-order, and right now I have a fig that should be coming in soon. I used EMS when I ordered it on May 31st, but now since June 4th it's being held in Retention by the post office. Should I call Canada Post and ask them what's taking so long?

Also, WHY AREN'T THERE MECHA FIGURE DISCUSSIONS HERE? Last one I got was Mazinkaiser, and that was dope.
BANDAI_SUPER_ROBOT_CHOGOKIN_MAZINKAISER_02.jpg

Nice, I got Mazinger Z a few weeks ago, been thinking about getting Mazinkaiser.

johnsmith

remember me
My collection is 98% ladies. I just have a few Persona guys.

I'm not against guy figures, but girl figures are just better most of the time, and there's lots more of them, so there's more standout figures.

I generally have more male figures (1/8, nendos, one coin figures, etc) than female but Danganronpa is helping me bring up that female ratio up.

kewlmyc

Wait a minute, is Koto seriously doing an Olivia recolor? They're on the road to becoming the Capcom of the figure world.

I thought Orchid Seed was the king of releasing the same figure with a different color/outfit/hat. Aren't they doing that with the 7 Deadly Sins line?

Some more Amiibo infos.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116251637&postcount=1

There will be game specific figs which have more abilities in it than other compatible games. They're going to milk this like crazy. I was already lukewarm to these (edit : as game accessories), now I'm definitely out.

Still amazed they aren't blind boxing these. I mean that would be the ultimate form of milking these
Will probably happen with the Pokemon ones

Still amazed they aren't blind boxing these. I mean that would be the ultimate form of milking these
Will probably happen with the Pokemon ones
You're killing us dakkumauji!!!! What's with your obsession with blind boxing XD, you just wanna see the world on fire don't you!!!

I doubt Nintendo wanna be perceived as the bastards that made $15/£10(?) figures blind bag, people will complain, a lot.

WolfStark

Some more Amiibo infos.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116251637&postcount=1

There will be game specific figs which have more abilities in it than other compatible games. They're going to milk this like crazy. I was already lukewarm to these (edit : as game accessories), now I'm definitely out.

I think that makes sense. There are going to be many, many amiibos and that can't mean they will include every single one of them in Smash Bros. and that's pretty sure the same case with Mario Party 10 or Mario Kart 8 and other games, so some Amiibos won't work the same as others. I don't think it is possible otherwise today.

Edit: Okay I read the article, that sounds like maybe you have to buy the same figure twice or thrice or more often. I hope it won't be like that in the end. Even if there are new data for the same figure, i am sure there are other ways. Nevertheless, I am in. This is too good.

You're killing us dakkumauji!!!! What's with your obsession with blind boxing XD, you just wanna see the world on fire don't you!!!

I doubt Nintendo wanna be perceived as the bastards that made $15/£10(?) figures blind bag, people will complain, a lot.

People need to be introduced to the harsh world of figure collecting.

This isn't strictly figure-related... But does anyone know why Play-Asia now has a notation on their soundtrack listings that says "Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned."

Does anyone know what this is about? Last time I ordered a soundtrack from them, they made no such mention of anything like this. Did they go the AmiAmi route?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom