• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Chrono, your HS bargain sales post rounded up at 160€ with shipping in damages for me. Damn youThanks for the headsup. Can't wait to finally get Kazuno. Will need to hide 2020 Miku until mom's birthday, not easy given the HUUUGE size of it.

Also my May shipment is finally at the local Post Office. Only took them 9 days to process it, the bastards. That's another 89€ in customs (I suspect Miku & Kazuno will cost just as much).
Nice price for, what I'm sure, are some great pick-up's [especially that 7th Dragon 2020 Hatsune Miku]. You are most welcome.

Enjoy!

[Also, that price for the F4F Tanooki Mario. Wow.]

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! More Robotics;Notes love. I'm already getting GSC Frau Bau next month. This would be a great companion:

tumblr_n7eb11v60W1qzdctco1_400.jpg

tumblr_n7eb11v60W1qzdctco4_400.jpg

chrono01

Morrigan up at AmiAmi.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-006578&page=top

She's only 7,880 with discount, so while I don't exactly love the face [and I'm a bit worried as to the final product, since Capcom themselves seem to be handling the production], I still pre-ordered her. I know Max Factory will never re-release theirs, so if I want a Morrigan figure, this is probably all I'll get.

I'm hoping they had some shading to her before release, and hopefully touch up the face a bit. With the complaints, it would surprise me if they didn't.

LiK

Morrigan up at AmiAmi.

She's only 7,880 with discount, so while I don't exactly love the face [and I'm a bit worried as to the final product, since Capcom themselves seem to be handling the production], I still pre-ordered her. I know Max Factory will never re-release theirs, so if I want a Morrigan figure, this is probably all I'll get.

I'm hoping they had some shading to her before release, and hopefully touch up the face a bit. With the complaints, it would surprise me if they didn't.

hah, price is lower than expected but that face is hideous. pass.

Morrigan up at AmiAmi.

I'll hold out for Kotobukiya to one day get the license.

chrono01

Ugh. Poor Morrigan. This one is an easy pass for me.
Understandable. I know a lot can't overlook the face, but thankfully, it doesn't bother me too much. I'm still hoping they alter/tweak it a bit, though, before release.

hah, price is lower than expected but that face is hideous. pass.
Honestly, the lower price is what made me go from a "...meh" to purchase. She's at the price where I can take the gamble/risk on her turning out well, but if she doesn't, it's not too much damage done. At the very least, I'll finally have a Morrigan figure in my collection.

IM SO EXCITED FIRST SAWA FROM TARI TARI NOW AKIHO FROM ROBOTICS NOTES IN CATGIRL FORM EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL IM SCREAMING

FYI, that Akiho is made by FREEing. November release, 10k list price.

Understandable. I know a lot can't overlook the face, but thankfully, it doesn't bother me too much. I'm still hoping they alter/tweak it a bit, though, before release.

Honestly, the lower price is what made me go from a "...meh" to purchase. She's at the price where I can take the gamble/risk on her turning out well, but if she doesn't, it's not too much damage done. At the very least, I'll finally have a Morrigan figure in my collection.

I totally understand your need for a Morrigan figure, but I can't justify the purchase with that face. The face is one of the most important parts of a sculpt, and I find Capcom's efforts undeserving of even 8k.

chrono01

I totally understand your need for a Morrigan figure, but I can't justify the purchase with that face. The face is one of the most important parts of a sculpt, and I find Capcom's efforts undeserving of even 8k.
You could always face her away and display that "hometown" instead. :p

cajunator

Banned
FYI, that Akiho is made by FREEing. November release, 10k list price.

Yeah I saw. I have a few Freeing figs. I trust them.

chrono01

What happened to spending less money on figures?
I'm still spending less. My September was actually pretty free at the moment, with only Alter's Asuka [which, we all know, won't hit the target release date] and Sakura Nendoroid, so I was able to manage Morrigan's purchase. If not, I would have passed.

I've actually limited myself by a pretty decent amount per month. It hasn't been easy, though. >_<

LiK

i have not watched or played Robotics;Notes. doubt the localization will ever come out so maybe i'll watch the anime.

i have not watched or played Robotics;Notes. doubt the localization will ever come out so maybe i'll watch the anime.

It's a fun show, I liked it.

Also, AmiAmi put up a GSC 1/7 Saber Alter that I've wanted for a good while. 18.8k, though. Fuck that.

Bombless, I'm sorry. I bought this from AmiAmi pre-owned... They had 2 of them, and one sold while I was thinking about getting her. For the price of 1,580 JPY, I bought this SEGA prize figure:

I only have Kamael this month, along with a Mikasa prize figure. Kyoko is most assuredly getting delayed at this point, so why not? YOLO

Bombless

Bombless, I'm sorry. I bought this from AmiAmi pre-owned... They had 2 of them, and one sold while I was thinking about getting her. For the price of 1,580 JPY, I bought this SEGA prize figure:

I only have Kamael this month, along with a Mikasa prize figure. Kyoko is most assuredly getting delayed at this point, so why not? YOLO

I have the nendo ordered, all the Iona I need :)

kewlmyc

So everyone's favorite serial killer from Persona 4 is getting a figure. Watch it be released before Labrys even goes up for preorder.

Comes with 3 interchangeable heads and 2 interchangeable right hand props.

Not sure who's making it (probably Megahouse), but he should be at Summer WonFes if the stream is anything to go by.

I'll cry if he's a WonFes exclusive though.

EDIT: Another picture, but this one looks a bit rough. Hopefully they improve on it or this is just a rough draft.

Looks more like a prize figure, doesn't Sega also have a prize figure manufacturing range?
and I wonder how much longer we can make fun of Alter's Labrys XD
1 more year =P

Alright, FigureGAF, I have a survey question for you.

You can have one figure made, any figure you want, but it has to be based off of an illustration/image. Which image would you choose? (If your choice is nsfw, say so but pick a sfw too to post in this thread)

I'm curious to see what some of your dreams are!
As always, it's Kurumi from Date A Live.

pic007miu6e.jpg

Or the end pose from:

aT8GOTD.gif

It needs to include Zafkiel (the giant clock) AND IT ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY DEFINITELY MUST NOT BE MADE BY GRIFFON AGAIN

There is actually a garage kit that's very similar to what I'm talking about.

kewlmyc

Looks more like a prize figure, doesn't Sega also have a prize figure manufacturing range?
and I wonder how much longer we can make fun of Alter's Labrys XD
1 more year =P
Could be a prize figure which they're giving away at WonFes. I guess I'll have to browse Mandrake for it.

Also, it's ridiculous what's going on with Alter's Labrys. She's been colored for 6 months now and nothing has been said yet. It's even been to several shows.

Like chrono, I too am caving on Morrigan a bit. I just really really need a Morrigan figure. *sigh*

Sucks that the only options for Morrigan are super expensive or ugly as sin.

omlet

Heard it's not good from other Gaffers.

Don't listen to those gaffers. It's a good show if you like cyberpunk crime dramas. Urobuchi's best? No. The season's best? No (that was Shin Sekai Yori). A good show with great antagonists? Yes.

So everyone's favorite serial killer from Persona 4 is getting a figure. Watch it be released before Labrys even goes up for preorder.

Comes with 3 interchangeable heads and 2 interchangeable right hand props.

Not sure who's making it (probably Megahouse), but he should be at Summer WonFes if the stream is anything to go by.

I'll cry if he's a WonFes exclusive though.

EDIT: Another picture, but this one looks a bit rough. Hopefully they improve on it or this is just a rough draft.

Ehhhh...looks pretty rough. Especially the face there. :x

Do I need to watch Psycho Pass? I might need to watch Psycho Pass.

I think I'm going to watch Psycho Pass.

Besides the technical failures it had while airing, it isn't a bad show.

kewlmyc

Ehhhh...looks pretty rough. Especially the face there. :x

It looked better on the stream I swear. I think it's a work in progress and they only brought it out since the stream was dedicated to that character for reasons.

As for it being a prize figure, I'm starting to think it isn't. The reason it I thought it might not be a prize figure is because I've never heard of a prize figure with multiple interchangeable parts to it. At least none of my prize figures are like that.

Bombless

Went to the Post Office to retrieve the box. Pretty big one too.

The Nendo is strong with this shipment.

Still have 2020 Miku & Kazuno and Princess Bitch (thanks Mandarake) in transit and the Hobby Search shipment is waiting for Shimakaze figma.

Big fail on the "no extra orders this month" for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom