• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Yall got me to unbox her finally

Ff7YknS.jpg

cajunator

Banned
she WAS the consolation prize for missing out on GSC's version but Im happy to say that version is also shipping here as we speak. Its currently in Tokyo.

chrono01

she WAS the consolation prize for missing out on GSC's version but Im happy to say that version is also shipping here as we speak. Its currently in Tokyo.
That's one hell of a consolation prize, she looks nice!

But yeah, I think I'm content with the GSC version [which shipped for my earlier this week], although the exclusive version of the Kotobukiya figure you posted is tempting me. That smile...

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

cajunator

Banned
That's one hell of a consolation prize, she looks nice!

But yeah, I think I'm content with the GSC version [which shipped for my earlier this week], although the exclusive version of the Kotobukiya figure you posted is tempting me. That smile...

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

Yep now Ill have both. The amount of cuteness in my room is now at a staggering level.

RMI

Banned

I ordered the GSC version from CrunchyRoll on deal a while back, so I'll have both too. Can't wait. I love that Shinobu got a lot more attention in the second season. my favorite character obviously.

pooptest

Preordered her when she became available. I too have caught the Nendo fever.

I haven't been on Amiami's page in a couple days until just now. And I didn't see anyone post it in the thread.

I have the 1/7 figure of her on the way. She should be here within the next couple of days (crossing fingers).

darklin0

Banned
I haven't been on Amiami's page in a couple days until just now. And I didn't see anyone post it in the thread.

I have the 1/7 figure of her on the way. She should be here within the next couple of days (crossing fingers).
I usually see a lot of figures on tumblr before they are posted here but by being on my phone I get too lazy to post about them.

I like the 1/7 version but I would be tempted to get all the other God Eater figures and just with Ciel's price, I am afraid of what will become of me.
It'll almost likely be blind boxes if bought at WonFes.

It looks like buying it from their store will net you (hopefully) all of them since you are buying a whole box.
Hopefully, I would be down for a box if that were the case.
It's what runs the AoT yaoi doujinshi fan girls' stuff =P

All dem faces...I have no idea lol, read the product description page =P
Nooooo, why must you make me work for it? I am going to do it but I won't be happy about it.

So I'm probably going to NYCC in October. I'm so scared for my monies.

Hmmm Freezasaurus already posted quite a few of this week's figures =P, here is the remaining one (not sure if new), not including this NSFW image where if you trip of this figure your eyes may be stabbed by breasts:

Huh? They're reissuing Shinobu already!? Makes me glad I passed on the initial release, but holy fuck the new faces are too cute. And that donut base! There is no escape this time.

pooptest

I usually see a lot of figures on tumblr before they are posted here but by being on my phone I get too lazy to post about them.

I like the 1/7 version but I would be tempted to get all the other God Eater figures and just with Ciel's price, I am afraid of what will become of me.

Yeah, I've got all of them at the moment. I'm hoping Ciel will be the first/last of the pricey ones if they decide to finish the rest of the cast and not just the waifus. I'm not complaining about the waifus, though. Alisa = *drool*

omlet

Yeah, I've got all of them at the moment. I'm hoping Ciel will be the first/last of the pricey ones if they decide to finish the rest of the cast and not just the waifus. I'm not complaining about the waifus, though. Alisa = *drool*

From what I've seen so far, only Ciel for me. Others 2lewd4me. I do like the 1/7 Nana (also dat hammer is awesome) but I don't think I'll be getting it.

Settin

Mandarake is going to bankrupt me. Sansei Muramasa and Lineage Dark Elf, both unopened for the low, low price of 16k and 18k!

Mandarake is going to bankrupt me. Sansei Muramasa and Lineage Dark Elf, both unopened for the low, low price of 16k and 18k!

you paid way to much for those if they are the ones im thinking about.

Muramasa from MF goes for around 10-12k. Dark Elf from MF (new ones) go for 8-9k

One of us, one of us, one of us! Now you've gotta buy Ulimate Madoka.
I kid it's on my to watch list =P *hides*

Awesome figure from what I have seen but ya, doubt I will be doing that lol. I really like Homura, and that figure that was posted a while back....ya. Gonna have to try to not order that one.

Awesome figure from what I have seen but ya, doubt I will be doing that lol. I really like Homura, and that figure that was posted a while back....ya. Gonna have to try to not order that one.

Homura is everyone's favorite (or at least she used to be before the movie). Her figures are so damn expensive. I'm still looking for the GSC figure of her for a decent price.

Still fighting the urge to order the used Nendo of her right now. I don't need to spend anymore lol, got a decent order from Ami coming up soon then followed closely by the Toradora bluray set coming out early in July -_-

man people missed the boat with ultimate madoka. Once you finish madoka you'll understand the greatness in ultimate madoka figure.

AND SHE WAS ONLY 4-5K FOR A FEW MONTHS. LET THAT SINK IN. ALMOST 3X LESS NEW FIGURES TODAY WITH LESS IMPRESSIVE SCULPT.

Luigi87

man people missed the boat with ultimate madoka. Once you finish madoka you'll understand the greatness in ultimate madoka figure.

AND SHE WAS ONLY 4-5K FOR A FEW MONTHS. LET THAT SINK IN. ALMOST 3X LESS NEW FIGURES TODAY WITH LESS IMPRESSIVE SCULPT.

Wait, wasn't she almost 15k at release?
I know her figma is 4k

omlet

Homura is everyone's favorite (or at least she used to be before the movie). Her figures are so damn expensive. I'm still looking for the GSC figure of her for a decent price.

Kyouko was and still is my favorite character but I don't have a figure of her... hasn't been one made that I really like yet. The GSC one is not bad but it didn't scream "buy me!" like Ultimate Madoka did. My dream figure for Kyouko is one based off her skirmish with Sayaka, posed with her spear in chain mode swirling around her.

omlet

Wait, wasn't she almost 15k at release?
I know her figma is 4k

She was 10k and change from amiami at release. But shipping was killer due to enormous box size, so yes, it was 15k+ counting shipping.

Edit:

From my order history:

Total Quantity
Subtotal
10,960 JPY
Shipping
5,540 JPY
Grand Total
16,500 JPY

Luigi87

So my trip to Japan is less than a month away so I figured I'd ask now: Anyone know any specific stores in Tokyo (like in Akihabara or other districts within Tokyo) that I should definitely check out that retail in figures? This is likely my last chance to get any figures for after I get back, I gotta start saving/spending on life stuff... (driving lessons finally, and a used car to follow...)

Arveene

Neo Member
So my trip to Japan is less than a month away so I figured I'd ask now: Anyone know any specific stores in Tokyo (like in Akihabara or other districts within Tokyo) that I should definitely check out that retail in figures? This is likely my last chance to get any figures for after I get back, I gotta start saving/spending on life stuff... (driving lessons finally, and a used car to follow...)

Might be cool to check out a Mandarake store in-person. I think the Nakano one has English speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom