• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

Orchid Seed WonFest exclusive Alleyne. This time with green eyes and white leaves.

Umm..... Orchid Seed. You guys do know you have other figures to paint, right?

While I agree they gotta get their asses in gear on their other figures... That colour palette for Alleyne is fantastic!

chrono01

Give her a white dress and a cheap pair of green transparent wing she will become Saya!

Japan pls
Well, Utsutsu is inspiried by Saya, so the comparison isn't exactly surprising.

I don't know the source material, and the figure doesn't impress me enough to learn it. She does look decent, though.

Orchid Seed WonFest exclusive Alleyne. This time with green eyes and white leaves.

Umm..... Orchid Seed. You guys do know you have other figures to paint, right?
While I'm tired of repaints. if the standard tanned Alleyne looked like this, she'd already be pre-ordered. I love the green eyes and the white leaf bikini. Still, exclusive + limited is me saying "no thanks".

Now get to work on other figures, Orchid Seed! At least their Princess Milk turned out great.

kewlmyc

Gatchaman Crowds was a decently fun show. More as a diversion than anything else.

I watched the first episode and thought it was alright. I should go back soon, since I like to be totally familiar with the series of an figure that I'm buying. It's the reason why I watched No Game No Life.

I watched the first episode and thought it was alright. I should go back soon, since I like to be totally familiar with the series of an figure that I'm buying. It's the reason why I watched No Game No Life.
Ha ha, and you were one of the holdouts on Shiro. But in the end your willpower crumbled. Shiro conquers all.

cajunator

Banned
The closest was Kotobukiya's second Black Widow bishoujo, but this looks even worse. If you just look at the top half, you'd expect her to be facing you. But then you look down and it looks like she's got a bad case of front-butt.

Also forgot to post this earlier... Kotobukiya has revealed their Rikka Takanashi (Dark Lord Shingan) from Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions.

Koto has been fuckin' killing it with their base designs.

hmmm...KyoAni's exclusive one is better.

Gatchaman Crowds 1/8 Utsutsu by Amakuni. Probably exclusive / limited / pay with your first-born.

Wrong girl. Hajime or bust!

Well, Utsutsu is inspiried by Saya, so the comparison isn't exactly surprising.

I don't know the source material, and the figure doesn't impress me enough to learn it. She does look decent, though.

While I'm tired of repaints. if the standard tanned Alleyne looked like this, she'd already be pre-ordered. I love the green eyes and the white leaf bikini. Still, exclusive + limited is me saying "no thanks".

Now get to work on other figures, Orchid Seed! At least their Princess Milk turned out great.

Gatchaman Crowds is pretty fun! Hajime is super genki and she really brings a crazy energy to an already crazy show. Its pretty trippy too.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
How reliable is Amazon on this? Feels weird to buy a figure from Amazon.com :p

I've gotten the Zoro and Sanji Battle Versions from them, as well as Classic Mega Man. They're very reliable. Everything arrived in excellent, complete, not-a-knock-off condition.

Ultimadrago

Finally cancelled with HLJ after finding Phat's 1/8th Iori new for a very similar price elsewhere. I'm never prioritizing them for a pre-order ever again. They were much too comfortable with me not having a fulfilled order. It leads me to believe they find (and welcome it) as a common issue. Fuck that.

Anyways, at least I have her shipping to me now. I'm really looking forward to getting this figure on my hands. Despite swearing off figures earlier last year, I couldn't resist this one!

I feel cursed.

Scavenger

Has anybody in Europe ever ordered figures from Amazon.com? And how well does Amazon.com pack the figures? I'm thinking of picking up Figuarts Sailor Mars and the two Daft Punk figures.

Bombless

Has anybody in Europe ever ordered figures from Amazon.com? And how well does Amazon.com pack the figures? I'm thinking of picking up Figuarts Sailor Mars and the two Daft Punk figures.

Standard packaging, nothing special and not as ridiculously padded as Amiami. Funnily enough that was for Figuarts Sailor Moon :)

You have nothing to worry about with those to be honest, they're small, sturdy and well stuck in their boxes.

Edit : Whoa, Mandarake posted Princess Bitch on the 19th and it's already at home. SAL Registered magic!

Arveene

Neo Member
Standard packaging, nothing special and not as ridiculously padded as Amiami. Funnily enough that was for Figuarts Sailor Moon :)

You have nothing to worry about with those to be honest, they're small, sturdy and well stuck in their boxes.

Edit : Whoa, Mandarake posted Princess Bitch on the 19th and it's already at home. SAL Registered magic!

6 days? That's pretty impressive for SAL. Must be slow right now.

Scavenger

Sounds good enough to me. I got Figuarts Sailor Moon First Edition in the mail today and I'm very happy with it, except for the pigtails which I managed to loosen without breaking.

Amazon has Figuarts Lunatic for $14 (7 left in stock) and Sky High for $15.

javac

I'm officially not buying any more figures. Enough is enough. I will keep my current pre-orders and may even downsize that, but that's it for me for a long time. There's a lot of shit I want to buy but I'm happy with what I have and realize that if I try to buy everything that looks cool, I'll never stop. A lot of figures I've bought over the last few weeks haven't arrived yet so I will be posting pics for a while in regards to things I receive and un-box, but from today onwards it's a long break for me. *exhales deeply*

I'll be back soon I bet.

omlet

I'm officially not buying any more figures. Enough is enough. I will keep my current pre-orders and may even downsize that, but that's it for me for a long time. There's a lot of shit I want to buy but I'm happy with what I have and realize that if I try to buy everything that looks cool, I'll never stop. A lot of figures I've bought over the last few weeks haven't arrived yet so I will be posting pics for a while in regards to things I receive and un-box, but from today onwards it's a long break for me. *exhales deeply*

I'll be back soon I bet.

You can slow down but you can't quit.

meijiko

Finally got my Amiami delay adjustment last night. Just two nendoroids, which I decided to SAL because it was so much cheaper. This means I'll probably get my cleaning Levi nendoroid before the regular one, haha.

God AX is so close. I'm not ready.

omlet

Is that a threat! I'm not a part of your cult anymore! I want out! I want to settle down and become a family man. I ain't here for no trouble.

Better get rid of your collection, then, because otherwise you're going to be constantly reminded of what you might be missing out on!

Ryuuroden

hmmm...KyoAni's exclusive one is better.

Wrong girl. Hajime or bust!

Gatchaman Crowds is pretty fun! Hajime is super genki and she really brings a crazy energy to an already crazy show. Its pretty trippy too.

Yeah, I would totally buy a Hajime figure. She is awesome.

omlet

Yeah, I'm not ready either.

On the plus side, I'm probably already bought all the expensive figures I ever wanted so hopefully I won't be doing any large purchases there. God I hope this plans works.

It has worked for me for my last 5 or so AX trips. Stuff there is usually a lot more expensive than online, anyway. Plus unless you're local it's additional hassle to get it home (unless it's small enough to fit in your luggage). I still spend a huge chunk of time looking at figs (and artbooks) while I'm there, though.

Copy from comic thread, love her!

IMG_2487.JPG

IMG_2488.JPG

IMG_2489.JPG

IMG_2490.JPG

Its puddin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom