• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
10k Gwen
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ortkey=preowned$pagemax=70$getcnt=0$pagecnt=7
FIG-MOE-0118.jpg

Bombless

Been lurking for quite some time but finally bought my first two figures:

Always had a few figures but all were either gifts or extras from videogame limited/collector editions.

Welcome! Also, my condoleances! Those two are great. The entire Tekken line is actually...well, minus Nina.

long time no posting here (mainly due to $$$ and jelly)

anyone else ordered shimakaze figma? the orders are up
Code:
figma - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Shimakaze
Unit price 4,750 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 4,750 JPY

Subtotal: 4,750 JPY
Shipping: 1,090 JPY
Grand total: 5,840 JPY

Yep! Woke up to find the Hobby Search confirmation email waiting. My life as an esteemed member of the Admirality Board begins today!

Bombless

Current ranking for Bishoujo characters on Amiami :

1. figma - Racing Miku 2013 EV MIRAI ver.figma - Racing Miku 2013 EV MIRAI ver.
2. figma - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Nagato
3. Nendoroid - Girls und Panzer: Saori Takebe
4. DominancE - Elisa 1/6 Complete figure
5. Love Live! - Umi Sonoda -Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! Ver.- 1/8 Complete Figure

And of course, top rank in the General figures :

1. ex:ride - Spride.06 Racing Miku TT Zero 13

Edit : Hobby Search rankings :

1. figma Racing Miku 2013: EV MIRA... figma Racing Miku 2013: EV MIRA...
2. figma Nagato (PVC Figure) figma Nagato (PVC Figure)
3. Capcom Figure Builder Creaters Mode... Capcom Figure Builder Creaters Mode...
4. ex:ride Spride.06 - TT-Zero 13 (PV... ex:ride Spride.06 - TT-Zero 13 (PV...
5. Kiryuin Satsuki: Kamui Junketsu Ver... Kiryuin Satsuki: Kamui Junketsu Ver...

Edit 2 : Maritan from GSC France just dropped a MEGATON. Their booth at Japan Expo (2-6 July in Paris) will be selling the usual stuff they bring AND some "treasures" found within GSC's warehouses....including Aoba, Miku Cheerful Ver. and Love is War DX. First come, first served basis.

chrono01

Apparently X-Plus will be releasing a 1/4 scale of Super Sonico. She's listed to be 43 cm's tall. That's insane. The best news? She's vinyl, so she shouldn't be expensive to ship [although size will still be an issue], and based on previous prices in their "Gigantic Series" line, she'll only cost around 7000-8000 yen.

I did always want a 1/4 scale Super Sonico [Orchid Seed's 1/5 scale was close]. Also, if you're interested, purchase this one new. For reasons.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Apparently X-Plus will be releasing a 1/4 scale of Super Sonico. She's listed to be 43 cm's tall. That's insane. The best news? She's vinyl, so she shouldn't be expensive to ship [although size will still be an issue], and based on previous prices in their "Gigantic Series" line, she'll only cost around 7000-8000 yen.

I did always want a 1/4 scale Super Sonico [Orchid Seed's 1/5 scale was close]. Also, if you're interested, purchase this one new. For reasons.

There's still the 1/2 scale Tanned Sonico for preorder if you like 'em bigger - http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-006061

Welp June is payed for. Cost me $220. Pics to come when it arrives!
Also my Shimakaze Nendo finally shipped, one of my first figure preorders.

kewlmyc

Welp June is payed for. Cost me $220. Pics to come when it arrives!
Also my Shimakaze Nendo finally shipped, one of my first figure preorders.

Mine was $311.13 this month. A shirt, keychain, nendoroid, and two preowned figures I've been looking for for a while. All EMS shipping.

Bombless

TAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ryuuroden

Hot-Toys-Dark-Knight-Rises-The-Bat-013.jpg

My wallet is already dead.

What you going to do when LEGO officially reveals the rumored Ultimate Collectors Edition Batmobile or Bat, or Tumbler Batmobile. Still not sure which one is going to be the UCS set but one of those are the rumored ones that should be announced soon.

EDIT: Appears to be a UCS Tumbler and will be revealed at SDCC.

EDIT 2: Set number 76023

Might be the first Super Heroes line set I ever get from LEGO. I have managed to stay away from the DC and Marvel lines for like 6 years now.

Bombless

Oh hey, it turns out it's my MFC profile 1st birthday today. Time for some anecdotes!

69 pieces owned.
1st order - Momohime by Alter - 27th of July 2012.
2nd order - Kongiku by Alter + FemShep by Kotobukiya - 21st of January 2013 (the day Momohime shipped)
3rd order - Power Girl by Kotobukiya - 22nd of February 2013.

Nothing in April, then..

4th, 5th, 6th orders - Wonder Woman PAKai, Figma Lady, Zero Suit Samus, figma Samus, Maou-sama - May 2013

From that point on I was a lost cause. Thank you FigureGAF!

meijiko

Oh hey, it turns out it's my MFC profile 1st birthday today. Time for some anecdotes!

69 pieces owned.
2nd order - Kongiku by Alter + FemShep by Kotobukiya - 21st of January 2013 (the day Momohime shipped)

Nothing in April, then..

4th, 5th, 6th orders - Wonder Woman PAKai, Figma Lady, Zero Suit Samus, figma Samus, Maou-sama - May 2013

Happy anniversary! Try not to think too hard about how much you've spent in the past year.

o.o THIS WILL BE MINE! I'll get two :p

There's still the 1/2 scale Tanned Sonico for preorder if you like 'em bigger - http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-006061
Dammit...do I have room for it? *thinks*

meijiko

I bought first appearance Batman. I'm not even that huge of a comic fan, but that statue looks really awesome, even if it's tiny.

Not sure if I'll keep him though. There are two guys in my life who would probably love it more than me, so I may end up giving it away for Christmas or something.

RMI

Banned

69 pieces owned.

Nothing in April, then..

I suspect that Momohime is responsible for the downfall of many, many budgets.

chrono01

That Satsuki Nendoroid. Perfection. She will be mine.

Also, Wo-Class is painted, and she looks every bit as incredible as I thought she would. She will be pricey, but I will find it difficult to say no.

iYMEcVRMgBynv.png

Also, Wo-Class is painted, and she looks every bit as incredible as I thought she would. She will be pricey, but I will find it difficult to say no.

That's the GSC one, right? She looks pretty good, but I wanna see the Max Factory one, too. Maybe by 2017 we'll see her painted.

chrono01

That's the GSC one, right? She looks pretty good, but I wanna see the Max Factory one, too. Maybe by 2017 we'll see her painted.
Yeah, that's the GSC one. I have my eye on the Max Factory one too, but will obviously only choose one of them [my wallet couldn't take the damage otherwise]. I have a lot of faith in the GSC one, though. It's sculpted by Iwanaga Sakurako, the same guy who did Hatsune Miku: Love is War, Hatsune Miku: World is Mine, Hatsune Miku: Deep Sea Girl Ver., Lacia, among many others.

Hopefully both will be shown at WonderFes, and I can make my decision then.

chrono01

Chrono, I thought you'd know better than to doubt Max Factory. The only issue is their release timelines. they're not quite as bad as Alter, but they do tend to delay things. Often.
Oh, I don't doubt them! I have full confidence that the Max Factory one will be amazing. They've never disappointed me in the past, and I own many...many figures from them.

I'm just interested to see how well it stacks up next to the GSC one, once better pictures are released [at the exhibition].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom