• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Copy from comic thread, love her!

img_24905yks4.jpg

Its puddin!

Me gusta.

meijiko

AX usually have higher price, and there are always the danger of bootlegs.

I actually wanted to complain about some of the booths that had bootleg items (one of them was huge and took up a lot of space in the front of the exhibit hall) but they told me there's nothing they can do unless the companies themselves complain.

At least the big one I saw last year doesn't seem to be there this year. That shit was painful to look at.

omlet

I guess that's not a bad price if you want don't want to import it yourself. Still cheaper on amiami (13.6k), though EMS might help nullify your savings.

Vlaphor

I got a response back from Toylet. They said that they one in stock of the figure I ordered, but they're having trouble finding it in the warehouse. They'll refund me tomorrow if they can't find it.

Glad I got a response, but I've wanted that Vanessa for awhile and that is the best price I've seen it at...ever. Guess it might have been too good to be true.

javac

Better get rid of your collection, then, because otherwise you're going to be constantly reminded of what you might be missing out on!

That's the thing, I don't feel anything from them. In fact I look at them and feel bad. Might even sell a few. I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

On snap, yo.

figma Racing Miku 2013 EV MIRAI

Unlike the other figma Racing Mikus, this figma and the bike are standalone products, not as part of a Good Smile Racing sponsorship package.

Pre-orders start tomorrow (6/26).

Edit: While the figma and bike look great, there is an unfortunate story behind it...the original rider who was planning to ride the bike, Yoshinari Matsushita, died while trying to qualify for last year's Isle of Man TT.

Edit edit: Count me in for a figma Racing Miku 2014 EV MIRAI Ver.! if GSC ever makes one:

cajunator

Banned
On snap, yo.

figma Racing Miku 2013 EV MIRAI

Unlike the other figma Racing Mikus, this figma and the bike are standalone products, not as part of a Good Smile Racing sponsorship package.

Pre-orders start tomorrow (6/26).

Edit: While the figma and bike look great, there is an unfortunate story behind it...the original rider who was planning to ride the bike, Yoshinari Matsushita, died while trying to qualify for last year's Isle of Man TT.

Edit edit: Count me in for a figma Racing Miku 2014 EV MIRAI Ver.! if GSC ever makes one:

cat helmet. Very cute. I drew one a long time ago.

Okay, who the fuck is this and why did she sell out already? Just because Kotobukiya?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ITS MY WAIFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I want it ._.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ITS MY WAIFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I want it ._.

Cajun, you do this like, once a day now. It's becoming a habit. XD

The racing Miku, would it be safe to wait to preorder? Want to wait a month or two before I get it and the bike but worried it will sell out.
Also

Amiami do you need to pay straight away or can you pay later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom