• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of a Hakumen or Nu-13 figure is really pissing me off now.

Kokonoe isn't a bad choice though. Better than another freaking Noel.
129302.jpg

Cries in a corner at a pipe dream

Ultimadrago

A Holy Grail Received!

The box is damaged, but the figure is fine. Now my mind can be at ease and I am free to never purchase another figure ever again
until my pre-ordered Shiro in January 2015

Guess Mu makes for the more interesting figure due to ASS and whatnot, but dammit Nu is so much better.

Nu definitely has the more unique look. But you also can't discredit the good qualities of ASS.

Words can't describe how much I want a scale of this.

"I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction"

Einbroch

Banned

And with this, my final piece from my initial spending spree is complete. Now it's just preorders for Shiro, Link Nendo, and Nana Kazuki Nendo. If I can find a Tohka and Alisa Nendo cheap I'll snag those, but I can be
a little
patient.

Torraz

Biginjapan is reputable, correct?

Just noticed that their price for Satsuki (junketsu version) is lower than amiamis, and I am tempted (even though Im not sure I would have to courage to openly display the figure...)

chrono01

Biginjapan is reputable, correct?

Just noticed that their price for Satsuki (junketsu version) is lower than amiamis, and I am tempted (even though Im not sure I would have to courage to openly display the figure...)
Big in Japan is great. I've ordered several items from them, mostly exclusives, and have never had a problem. In fact, I recently ordered an item [Shoubi Yae] from them, and they shipped the item out within 30 minutes of having received my payment. That's insane.

They also mark the value down on your packages [if you ask them to], to avoid any unnecessary custom charges [if you're liable for that]. They pack their items well, and their boxes are quite durable. I can definitely recommend them.

Also, I finally started watching The IDOLM@STER last night [since I enjoyed Love Love! so much]. All I can say is that I'm glad I wasn't a fan earlier on, otherwise I probably would have purchased all of the IDOLM@STER figures [and thus, be broke]. The above Iori included.

Settin

On snap, yo.

figma Racing Miku 2013 EV MIRAI

Unlike the other figma Racing Mikus, this figma and the bike are standalone products, not as part of a Good Smile Racing sponsorship package.

Pre-orders start tomorrow (6/26).

Edit: While the figma and bike look great, there is an unfortunate story behind it...the original rider who was planning to ride the bike, Yoshinari Matsushita, died while trying to qualify for last year's Isle of Man TT.

Edit edit: Count me in for a figma Racing Miku 2014 EV MIRAI Ver.! if GSC ever makes one:
Miku doesn't have a helmet or any safety gear. Sued for encouraging risky motorcycle behavior.

Bombless

And with this, my final piece from my initial spending spree is complete. Now it's just preorders for Shiro, Link Nendo, and Nana Kazuki Nendo. If I can find a Tohka and Alisa Nendo cheap I'll snag those, but I can be
a little
patient.

Strawberry Miku da best.

Just make sure to keep the girlfriend away from her!

Ultimadrago

Also, I finally started watching The IDOLM@STER last night [since I enjoyed Love Love! so much]. All I can say is that I'm glad I wasn't a fan earlier on, otherwise I probably would have purchased all of the IDOLM@STER figures [and thus, be broke]. The above Iori included.

Save yourself!

Announcement
Kotobukiya said:
We are pleased to offer a very limited quantity of both the Classic X-Men Era Psylocke Bishoujo statue and the First Appearance Batman by Bob Kane ARTFX+ statue to our fans not attending this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. Pre-orders will open up at 10AM on Friday, June 27th PST at store.kotous.com.

Please note the following:

Online pre-orders cannot be picked up during the convention.

Payment must be made in full at the time the pre-order is placed. Prices before shipping and any applicable taxes are as follows:

First Appearance Batman by Bob Kane ARTFX+ statue - 39.99
Classic X-Men Era Psylocke Bishoujo statue - 64.99

Orders will begin to ship out the week of August 4th.

This opportunity will conclude without notice once the allocated inventory for non-attendees is sold out so don’t forget to place your order this Friday!

GSC to open factory in Japan.

Labor costs in China have been going up, and every figure collector has been feeling the effect on their wallets. Hard. Figures that a year ago would have retailed for $80 are suddenly in the $100-$120 range. It’s crippled a lot of us, but it seems like at least one company is trying to come up with a solution.

Good Smile Company is planning on opening a ¥420 million factory in Japan this October, which will not only cut out the labor fees in China but also the cost of importing and exporting figures. And as pretty much any kaiju collector will tell you, the quality of figures produced in Japan is vastly superior to ones made in China. GSC is aiming to produce 40 thousand Nendoroids a month at this new factory so they’re hardly switching over all of their operations, but I am interested to see how this will affect costs, quality, and also speed–we all know that GSC & co have had to deal with a lot of delays these past few years because of factory issues!

40k Nendos produced per month? My god.

Bombless

I'm hoping GSC's gamble will pay and they move more of their production back home.

I really doubt the prices will go down (since most of their products still sell out) but I'll be happy if it brings shorter waiting times and less delays.

Anony

long time no posting here (mainly due to $$$ and jelly)

anyone else ordered shimakaze figma? the orders are up
Code:
figma - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Shimakaze
Unit price 4,750 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 4,750 JPY

Subtotal: 4,750 JPY
Shipping: 1,090 JPY
Grand total: 5,840 JPY

Hey, do any of my FigureBros remember what the Koto store charges for shipping? I'm thinking of getting the SDCC Psylocke, but if I'm paying up front, I'd like to know ahead of time. Normally I'd just wait, with it being a bishoujo and all, but it's only a 1500 piece run.

omlet

KotoUS store? Only thing I have ordered from them is the red Olivia and they want $12 for FedEx delivery (continental US).

KotoUS store? Only thing I have ordered from them is the red Olivia and they want $12 for FedEx delivery (continental US).

Alright, sounds like flat rate, maybe. Not terrible. Thanks.

I'll decide when she goes up for sale if I need another Psylocke bishoujo. I'mm not quite sure yet, though I do think she looks better in her old blue costume.

Giolon

Hey, do any of my FigureBros remember what the Koto store charges for shipping? I'm thinking of getting the SDCC Psylocke, but if I'm paying up front, I'd like to know ahead of time. Normally I'd just wait, with it being a bishoujo and all, but it's only a 1500 piece run.

When I ordered SDCC Harley Quinn from them, they charged $11.20 for FedEx Home delivery. I don't remember if they had other options.

LiK

oh man, my June haul is gonna be over $200 once they all ship. Combine that with Steam Summer Sales and I'm totally in debt, haha

oh man, my June haul is gonna be over $200 once they all ship. Combine that with Steam Summer Sales and I'm totally in debt, haha

My June order before shipping is around $130. Just Kamael and a couple of prize figures (FuRyu Mikasa and SEGA Iona). Elf and Kyoko got delayed. Though after seeing what they did to Elf, I'm considering passing on the Dragon's Crown lot altogether.

sca2511

Finally went home to open up my packages.

Sideshow Gwen Stacy's box

Close up of her face and umbrella

Umbrella close up

Gwen & MJ

Also received the Bishoujos for Armored Wonder Woman & Mara Jade

Some of the foam knocked the window to Armored WW and got in it, also slightly tearing up the box. Looks like Black and White Harley is coming in, woo!

Hope the images aren't too large

I still refuse to believe that's the final base.

Actually, it appears it's supposed to be a dragon's fang. At least according to the MFC comments. It makes sense, but MH thought that was a good idea why? I decided to be a dick and commented "Hey guys, why is she wall-jumping off of a white traffic cone?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom