• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

I would really like the Marida Cruz that is in the used section of amiami but I am kinda done paying more than original prices for figures now and its listed at double. In fact, I may be canceling all three of my pre-orders for this month; metallica, elf, and ryuko. Just not feeling them anymore and I could use the money elsewhere. May revert to only pre-ordering exclusives from now on. I still like elf, just not a fan of what she's standing on.

It's bathtime!

BrW_AK7IYAAuAco.jpg

(better pics later, hopefully)

omlet

Well, I mean look at it. It's barely even representative of the character. Plus there's better competition from at least two other companies. It was bound to happen.

I'm not so sure about that. Like the description clearly says, it obviously "exudes her presence."
lol

I was never able to actually sit through all of Panty & Stocking. Who are Scanty & Kneesocks? Are they like Super Saiyan versions of the former two?

kewlmyc

I was never able to actually sit through all of Panty & Stocking. Who are Scanty & Kneesocks? Are they like Super Saiyan versions of the former two?

Demon rivals of Panty and Stocking.

I wasn't able to make it though P&S either, but that was subbed. I heard the dub is much better since it looks western to begin with and they changed the script entirely to make it more funny.

johnsmith

remember me
First couple of episodes weren't great. But after a bit it clicked and I thought it was genuinely hilarious. I watched the dub.

That too, the mouth looks the most off to me though XD...then again the hair and such now looks weird as well XD

Her hair is fucked up because her head is at an angle, yet the hair was plopped down right on top as if her head was level. And don't even get me started on the fucking leaning.

meijiko

Her hair is fucked up because her head is at an angle, yet the hair was plopped down right on top as if her head was level. And don't even get me started on the fucking leaning.

If I didn't know any better, I would have guessed that this was a really old figure. Like, early 2000s old. The incoherence in design is baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom