• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

Bombless, did you ever end up ordering this? On sale at plamoya if you didn't.

http://plamoya.com/en/good-luck-girl-momiji-pvc-figure-p-87138.html
Save: 52% off (JPY 4,351)
cYi4Jbz.png

Wow, I was looking at her on AmiAmi just a few hours ago...
... tempting...

meijiko

Too many cute figures up for preorder today, especially that Sonico. The only Sonico figure I ever liked.

Probably just going to order Armin, though. Need to cut back.

chrono01

Saw this online today. I want her so badly ;___;

tumblr_n80j2cN0HM1qzdctco4_500.jpg
I've been waiting for this one. Super Sonico, in her traditional tiger parka? How can I say no!?

I do already have many...MANY Super Sonico, but what's one more to the collection?

Also, I really love that Shunya Yamashita Super Sonico too. It's a shame it's taking so long to learn more. :/

Bombless

Ya I will wait for a non Figma style figure of her. Still can't believe that price though...
That's not a figma. It's a Bandai action figure. Also sweet jesus, that price haha.

She seems super popular though....Gonna have to get in the starting blocks for the figma version.

That's not a figma. It's a Bandai action figure. Also sweet jesus, that price haha.

She seems super popular though....Gonna have to get in the starting blocks for the figma version.

I just used the term figma, don't know if there is a term for that style figure.

pooptest

Should I be worried Ami hasn't replied to 2 of my emails (separate issues) in the last, almost 3 days now?
May switch to Hobby Search as primary ordering site. I wish they had a rep that lurked on here...

chrono01

If anyone is interested in Asmodeus, Leviathan, Maeda Keiji, Yagyu Jubei: Master Samurai Ver., among other exclusives, Anime Jungle is having a great deal right now [yes, they're legit].

http://www.animejungle.net/hobbyjapanspecialax2014.html

Asmodeus - $110 USD
Leviathan - $105 USD

These two alone would be great purchases, considering they easily go for double this price. If I didn't already own them, they would be pre-ordered right now.

If you're interested, I'd definitely grab them as quickly as possible Hard to say how fast they will sell out.

If anyone is interested in Asmodeus, Leviathan, Maeda Keiji, Yagyu Jubei: Master Samurai Ver., among other exclusives, Anime Jungle is having a great deal right now [yes, they're legit].

Asmodeus - $110 USD
Leviathan - $105 USD

These two alone would be great purchases, considering they easily go for double this price. If I didn't already own them, they would be pre-ordered right now.

If you're interested, I'd definitely grab them as quickly as possible Hard to say how fast they will sell out.

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I already PO the alternative asmodeus from amiami

EDIT

o man I want bahamut dark general... Do I wait and try to get it at AX?!

Giolon

Asmodeus - $110 USD
Leviathan - $105 USD

ROFLMAO. MSRP $299? ROFLMAO. You can say going market value, but no way in hell is it the MSRP.

Luigi87

Asmodeus - $110 USD
Leviathan - $105 USD

... *orders Noel*
Of course I don't know what the shipping will be. If it turns out too rich for my blood, I'll have to cancel her.

Wow. That dark General is tempting if it includes shipping.

it does. I just ordered her. If I manage to get it at AX, imma just cancel my order online since they allow cancellations

Customers can requested cancellation before item(s) are shipped out. If order is shipped out, the sale will become final. If you wish to cancel, contact us as soon as possible with your invoice number. All orders are shipped out within 24 hours of placement (Orders placed on Monday afternoon and Tuesdays are shipped on Wednesday)

doesn't ship out till august

Asmodeus - $110 USD
Leviathan - $105 USD

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up Leviathan, Keiji, and Yagyu.

AX is so close! My wallet is trembling in fear!

Contents of my June order from AmiAmi

Madoka Nendos! With a sneak shot of one of my cats, her name is Momo.

vWIMAmL.jpg

Azunyan cleaning cloth and Senketsu keychain (Kill la Kill)

fC7Ycmx.jpg

Random Japanese comic mag I wanted the Non Non Biyori playing cards they gave me
Engaged to the Unidentified Guidebook
Oreimo artist artbook, this one is really nice. Even comes with a plastic slip cover
Girls und Panzer storyboard book

eTM5v9H.jpg

Bombless

That Leviathan better still be available when I get home tomorrow morning!

Edit : Does Animejungle accept Paypal payments?

Edit 2 : Yes they do! Great. Hope they'll still have her in 6 hours.

That Leviathan better still be available when I get home tomorrow morning!

I was seriously thinking about getting her, but I don't wanna start with the Seven Nine Deadly Sins. Anyway, I splurged already when I ordered MegaHouse Ramba "This is no Zaku, boy. NO ZAKU!" Ral. I'm actually pretty excited to get him, even though he won't ship until the end of July, as it's from Anime Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom